Yvonne Rasul, in Spain

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
"yvonne rasul" <rasul1700@hotmail.com>

Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subject: Too Sad & Too Bad. I need your Assistance (Yvonne Rasul)

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, I'm in a dire Situation here. I'm so confused right now something very terrible is happening to me at the moment, I left on a trip to Madrid, Spain for a business proposal. Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen on my way to the hotel where I lodged along with my bag where my passport was. Thanks to God, they dropped my passport before carting away with other things.

I don't know what to do or where to go and my Phone was also stolen, leaving me with no means of mobile communication, I`m at my wit`s end. I'm in a great sorrow writing you this email. I`m not worried about the money stolen but could not just stop thinking that crime of such magnitude still happens. Funny enough, I'm even owing the hotel here. The total sum of money that I would need would be €1,750 to sort-out my lodging bills so I can make my arrangement about returning home, I'm full of panic now, I've sent an email to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I need a favor from you urgently. I'll return the money back to you as soon as I get home, I'm so confused right now. I wasn't injured because I complied immediately.

Please keep my email to you a secret as I would not want any alarm raised. I am fine and will better to you when I`m back.

Anticipating your timely response.

Kind Regards
Yvonne

Y

Yvonne Rasul

I am the real Yvonne Rasul and I am appalled that these kind of scams can be made against anyone thru email. I have never been out of the country nor have I ever owed a passport, I am a law abiding citizen. This scam letter was sent to all my closest relatives and friends, while my email account was hacked. At the date and time of this email I was investigating possible on line businesses, this is probably the reason I was targeted. I am lucky to have had close contact with the people that this letter was sent to, so they did not succeed in scamming anyone. I have since changed my email and upped private security.