Administratrix
Staff member
Ghana, Surfline

Return-Path: <ALLENEA@npenn.org>
To: "luckyemail@winner.com" <luckyemail@winner.com>
Subject:
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016
Reply-To: "adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk" <adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk>

Gillian and I won Jackpot Lottery on the 10/08/2012, And we did lots of charity donation before we divorced, Since we both separated, I decided to continue with this charity and am donating 2,000,000USD each to 5 lucky people this Month, Lucky for you, your email address was given to me by random internet search as One of the lucky recipients. Contact me on (adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk) For More Info.
Congratulations
Adrian Bayford.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
India, New Delhi, Piyush Networks

Return-Path: <ewharchi@ewha.ac.kr>
X-MAIL-FROM: ewharchi@ewha.ac.kr
Subject: Donation!!
Message-ID: <1480364696187.43886.ewha@ewha.ac.kr>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016
To: info@ewha.ac.kr

1.5 Million Has Been Granted To You As A Donation Visit www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk- england-19254228 Sendname,Add,Phone No contact us on >> BAYFORD11@HOTMAIL.COM

Million Has Been Granted the To You As Is 1.5 A Donation Visit Millipore www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk- england- 19254228 Sendname, Add, Phone No on the Contact US >> BAYFORD11@HOTMAIL.COM

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Switzerland, Geneva , United Nations International Computing Centre

From Maysa Saeidi
Return-Path: <SAEIDI@unhcr.org>
Subject: Cash Donation of 」1,500,000.00 GBP
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016

1.5 Million Pounds Has Been Granted To You as donation click link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 send name address and phone number for info Contact On Our Email Shown Below

bayford101@lycos.com

Regards
Adrian & Gillian Bayford Join our#With Refugees campaign
Sign the petition today

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn

Return-Path: <a.scorgie0320161@arts.ac.uk>
Subject:
To: Recipients <a.scorgie0320161@arts.ac.uk>
From: "Adrian Gillian Bayford" <a.scorgie0320161@arts.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017
Reply-To: bayford102@gmail.com

£1.5 Million Has Been Granted To You As A Donation Visit www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 Sendname Address Phone for more info Where this email is unrelated to the business of University of the Arts London the opinions expressed in it are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of University of the Arts London.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: Gabrielle.Pilagonia48@myhunter.cuny.edu
From: Adrian Gillian Bayford Gabrielle.Pilagonia48@myhunter.cuny.edu
To: Recipients Gabrielle.Pilagonia48@myhunter.cuny.edu
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017
Subject:

1.5 Million Has Been Granted To You As A Donation Visit www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 Sendname Address Phone for more info

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
India, New Delhi, MTS

Return-Path: <cristopher.espinozag@ug.edu.ec>
Subject:
To: Recipients <cristopher.espinozag@ug.edu.ec>
From: "Adrian Gillian Bayford" <cristopher.espinozag@ug.edu.ec>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017
Reply-To: bayford12@outlook.com
Return-Path: cristopher.espinozag@ug.edu.ec

£1.5 Million Has Been Granted To You As A Donation Visit www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 Sendname Address Phone for more info

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: bayfordfamily111@gmail.com
Date: 8th Sept 2017
Subject: DONATION FROM BAYFORD FAMILY.
Reply to: bayfordfamily242@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Beneficiary,

My wife and I won Ј148.6 Million Pounds on the10/08/2012 Euro Millions Lottery Jackpot and we have done lot of charity donation in Asia and Europe and we have relocated to our new house in SouthAfrica to continue our charity work, so we have decided to give outЈ1,500,000.00 each to 10 lucky people this year, to mark our yearly windfall, lucky for you, your email address was given to us by random internet search as one of our lucky recipients.

For verification process see below Please read the article - dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187999/

Kindly send to us your Full Name, Country, Age, Occupation and Phone Number fordetails and we will get back to you with more information. Congratulations& Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Gillian and Adrian Bayford.

reply-to: Adrian and Gillian <zionsbank@usa.com>
date: Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:08 PM
subject: PAYMENT NOTICE

I hope this Email information reach you well as i know you will be curious to know why i selected you to receive a cash donation sum of $25,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, Iam Adrian and Gillian Bayford, the UK's second biggest lottery winner of the £148million Pounds in the Euromillions lottery jackpot and kindly see my interview by visit link bellow to avoid fake news:
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

My wife and I just started international charitable donation funds as we will be give a donation sum of Twenty Five Million United States Dollars each to improve the life of ( 5 ) Lucky individual in any part of the worldwide where our company is been located. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, your name and email address was selected to us by the internet management teams as a webmail User and your name is among those listed to receive the donation fund through the help of Zions First National Bank Salt Lake City, UT 84133 United States According to arrangement sign, The president and chief executive officer at Zions Bank Mr. Scott Anderson must contact you as soon as your draft check worth US$25.000,000.00 is approved in name at bank to enable them send you the payment through bank to bank wire transfer to any of your bank account information you provide to them. To avoid fraudulent activities, see President and CEO, Zions Bank Mr. Scott Anderson interview by veiw website link bellow to avoid you deal with fake office.
https://www.zionsbank.com/about-zions-bank/bio-scott-anderson.jsp
President and CEO, Zions Bank Mr. Scott Anderson also receive text message at +1 (801) 901-7194 or Email to ( zionsbank@usa.com ) for bank business only. You can call him anytime about your donation fund to avoid delay.

I am hoping that you will be able to use the donation sum of US$25Million wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Please, you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can once you receive this donation payment into your personal bank account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. You have to make sure you contact the President and CEO, Zions Bank Mr. Scott Anderson direct email address at( zionsbank@usa.com ) once you read this message for more information because the donation sum of US$25MILLION sign on your behalf is 100% genuine with due process of law, and it is well free from all illegal activities which you have the full right to claim your donation fund as soon as possible. We only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year 2017, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now she plane to donate the some of our Billions to the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Rosalia underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes ETC. And if you are receiving this notification for the first time, the ( US$25Million ) can only be paid to you upon the receipt of DONATION CODE: [ 2won2017] to Zions Bank President and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Scott Anderson. We have too much to give away. I will advise you as the prospective lucky Person to not loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangle. Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful for your time.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in advance,

Best Regard.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford
Email: adrian.donation@yahoo.com

X-Originating-IP: [119.81.19.250]
Singapore (ISP: SoftLayer Dutch Holdings B.V.)

reply-to: "adrian.gift2017@yahoo.com" <adrian.gift2017@yahoo.com>
date: Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 5:35 PM
subject: FUND DONATION US$25MILLION

US$25 Million Has Been Granted To You As A Donation Visit www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 For Details And Send Us Your Name, Home Address And Phone Numbers at ( adrian.gift2017@yahoo.com ) For More Information.

Best Regard:
Mr. Adrian and Gillian Bayford
The UK's second biggest ever lottery prize win £148 Million Pounds.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
India, Vodafone India

Return-Path: <carlos.fernandezca@ug.edu.ec>
Subject: Cash Donation
To: Recipients <carlos.fernandezca@ug.edu.ec>
From: "Adrian Gillian Bayford" <carlos.fernandezca@ug.edu.ec>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017
Reply-To: bayford102@gmail.com
Return-Path: carlos.fernandezca@ug.edu.ec

£1.5 Million Has Been Granted To You As A Donation Visit www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 Sendname Address Phone for more info

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <peterstevenson104@outlook.com>
Subject: READ YOUR FUND
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020

READ YOUR FUND

Attention: Dear Brother / Sister,

I, Mr. Adrian Bayford who won £148,656,000.00 GBP (One Hundred and Forty Eight Million, Six Hundred and Fifty Six Thousand Great Britain Pounds) on the 10th day of August 2012 from Euro Millions Lottery jackpot. My Wife and I have done lots of Charity Donations around the world, but this year beginning of 2020 we have decided to give out £500,000.00 GBP(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Only) each to 7(Seven) lucky people around the world.

This is to mark New Year Windfall 2020, lucky for you; your email address was given to us by Random Internet Search as one of our lucky recipients. For verification process download this link and read about us - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187999/

Kindly contact our pay out office in the Republic of South Africa, with your below personal details and be rest assured that they are waiting to hear from you, to enable them guide you with the releasing process immediately you receive this email.

Full Names:
Full Address:
Nationality:
Profession:
Date of Birth:
Country of resident:
Telephone Number:
Mobile Number:
Fax Number:
Amount:

Contact them at our South Africa New Year Windfall office with their below contact details for easy collection of your £500,000.00 GBP.
Full Names: Mrs. Grace Abraham
Position Held: Payout Manager
Telephone Number: +27 (0) 631989476
Fax Number: +27 (0) 86 577 0089
Email Address : { griversgroupscheerful@gmail.com}

Finally, do use the above information to contact them and please for GOD sake if you do not feel comfortable about this New Year Windfall from Mr. and Mrs. Bayford, delete it immediately, as our motto in this world since GOD blessed us in this manner is to help eradicate poverty in this world in our own little way.

Thank you so much for been part of our wonderful celebration in this year 2020,

MR. ADRIAN AND GILLIAN BAYFORD,
(FOR THE FAMILY)

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <webet56@motagu.in>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021
Reply-To: Mrs.SylviaPieterse@consultant.com
Subject: FUND

Attention: Dear Brother / Sister,

I, Mr. Adrian Bayford who won £148,656,000.00 GBP (One Hundred and Forty Eight Million, Six Hundred and Fifty Six Thousand Great Britain Pounds) on the 10th day of August 2012 from Euro Millions Lottery jackpot. My Wife and I have done lots of Charity Donations around the world, but this year 2021 we have decided to give out £180,000.00 GBP(One Hundred and Eighty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Only) each to10(ten) lucky people around the world.

This is to mark New Year Windfall 2021, lucky for you; your email address was given to us by Random Internet Search as one of our lucky recipients. For verification process download this link and read about us - Will £148m EuroMillions jackpot winner share his fortune with long-lost half brother he has never met?

Kindly contact our pay out office in the Republic of South Africa, with your below personal details and be rest assured that they are waiting to hear from you, to enable them to guide you with the releasing process immediately you receive this email.

Full Names:
Full Address:
Nationality:
Profession:
Date of Birth:
Country of resident:
Telephone Number:
Mobile Number:
Fax Number:

Contact them at our South Africa New Year Windfall office with their below contact details for easy collection of your £180,000.00 GBP.
Full Names: Mrs. Sylvia Pieterse
Position Held: Pay-out Manager
Telephone Number: +27 (0) 631989476
Fax Number: +27 (0) 86 577 0089
Email Address : {Mrs.SylviaPieterse@consultant.com}

Finally, do use the above information to contact them and please for GOD sake if you do not feel comfortable about this New Year Windfall from Mr and MrsBayford, delete it immediately, as our motto in this world since GOD blessed us in this manner is to help eradicate poverty in this world in our own little way.

Thank you so much for being part of our wonderful celebration in this year 2021.

MR. ADRIAN AND GILLIAN BAYFORD,
(FOR THE FAMILY)

Status
Not open for further replies.