Adrian March, attorney

P

Phœnix

Thank you for this confirmation. I suspected this was a scam, but wanted to verify. My main concern with the email was the notification of death, especially considering how casually it is done. :oops:

My email came from lawmanesq@yandex.com, with the following text:

This letter is notifying you of the death of my client. I am contacting you to inform you that a notice has been given by the bank that if no one comes forward for the claim of the assets of the deceased that it will be marked as ownerless and subsequently claimed by the Government.

I am contacting you because you bear the same last name with my late client.I want to know if you are in anyway related to my late client.

Please respond with your full name and contact telephone number.

Best Regards,
Adrian March
Attorney at Law

The preceding message and any attachments are confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If this message has been sent to you in error, please (i) do not read it, (ii) reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and (iii) erase or destroy the message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. To the extent this e-mail message contains legal advice it is solely for the benefit of the client(s) of Adrian March, Attorney at Law.

He changed his name, I guess.

M

Maid

I received it, too.
He's a scammer ...

For the search:
Reply-To: adrianmarchesq@gmail.com

N

Nix

Received the same. Full email:

Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019
Subject: unclaimed money [my email address]

Dear [my email address]

This letter is notifying you of the death of my client. I am contacting you to inform you that a notice has been given by the bank that if no one comes forward for the claim of the assets of the deceased that it will be marked as ownerless and subsequently claimed by the Government.

I am contacting you because you bear the same last name with my late client.I want to know if you are in anyway related to my late client.

Please respond with your full name and contact telephone number.

Best Regards,
Adrian March
Attorney at Law

W

William st Albans

Busy guy - although not too original as the text is exactly the same. It came to me with @gov.uk direction

William