Adrian Rosa, in Africa

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.184.22.245, Received: from 62.173.34.45, Lagos, Nigeria, ipNX Nigeria Limted
Abuse: ipNX LIR Operations, ipNX Nigeria Limted, 4, Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. phones: +234-1-4619943, +234-1-4619944, +234-1-4619945, +234-1-4619946, fax-no: +234-1-2614633, e-mail: [ipservices@ipnxnigeria.net] OR Najite Ikutegbe, ipNX Nigeria Limited, 4, Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria. phones: +234-1-4619943, +234-1-4619944, +234-1-6280022, +234-1-6280025, fax-no: +234-1-2614633, e-mail: [nikutegbe@ipnxnigeria.net]
Return-Path: [hazeleyes825@hotmail.com]
Subject: EMERGENCY APPEAL
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009

Dear,
How are you today? May this emergency appeal finds you well,i am sorry i didn't inform you about my travelling to Africa for a program.The program is taking place in three major Countries in Africa which includes Ghana,Nigeria and South Africa.It has been a very sad and bad moment for me the present condition i found myself is so intoxicated to explain.I am stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag and my Atm card in the Taxi where my money is,documents and other valuable things were kept,i am so confussed right now i don't know what to do or where to go.

I need your urgent help and i want you to please loan me the sum of $1,950 USD to enable me sort-out myself and confirm my Basic Travelling Allowance fees back home,but if you could'nt come up with all the requested amount due to the short notice kindly go ahead and send me any amount you can and email me the transfer details i will be so grateful to receive it,i will return the money back to you as soon as am back home i promise.I want you to understand that i am in a very tight and horrible sitaution at the moment,i know you will never disappoint me that is why i have to contact you in this regards and please as you endeavor to help me with this money i don't mean you should disclose my predicament to anybody for my personal reasons till when am successfully back home.However,it is not compulsory you will send me the money but if my situation and our good relationship touches you i want you to quickly proceed to any of the western union money transfer local stores or post office around you and transfer me the money as soon as you have received this emergency appeal.Western union money transfer is the most convenience and safe for me to receive the money here without any delay or problem.

Below is the information where to send me the western union.

RECEIVER NAME : Adrian Rosa
Address: 45 Methodist Church Avenue
City: Ikeja
State: Lagos
Zip Code:23401

After you have sent the money email me the western union transfer details such as:

MTCN (Money transfer control number)
Test Question: To whom?
Answer: Adrian Rosa
Amount Needed: $1,950 USD

I will check my email soonest to pick up the western union transfer details to enable me return back home with the next available flight,i need the transfer # MTCN (money transfer control number) as soon as possible.Many thanks!

Thanks,
Adrian Rosa.