Aisha / Ayeshsa Gaddafi, Libya

Return-Path: <aishagadaf2020@gmail.com>
Reply-To: aishagadaf2020@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 >
Subject: Re: Dear Partner, More Details of myself and the investment project!!

Dear Friend,Good morning

Thank you for your kind response and willingness to handle this project, before i go in details about the project i will like us to know each other a bit.

My name is Aisha Gaddafi,i was born on December 25th, 1976 at Tripoli and my home town is Sirte. I am the true Daughter of the soil of Libya. I am a devoted Muslim but whole heartedly respect the believes of other people. I am 5 feet and 8inch tall and the one and only Daughter of my late Father. A lawyer by profession and i studied law at Paris Diderot University. I am a Widow, i got married to Ahmed al-Qahsi in the year 2006, He was an army colonel and was killed on 26th July during the civil war at the time the Rebels launched an attacked with bomb right in my late Father's compound. I have three children, two boys and a girl. I have always thought of remarrying someday if I find a good man. I have to be very sure that it is a man that will respect me and my children and not cheat on me and maltreat my children. I pray to Allah to find such man one day because it is not easy being a single parent.

You are dealing with a woman of high personality, A woman with noble qualities who loves humanity and believes in sharing, caring and affection. I am the woman who believes in the principles of sincerity, straight forwardness, generosity, peace and harmony. I have no believe of disguise despite my family's predicament that puts me to this present condition. What I honor is humanity regardless of color, race or religion.

However, I am an advocate of human solidarity, mutual affection, righteousness, peace and harmony as well as other noble characters that embrace human existence and lead to success of all kinds and high degree of civilization and happiness. I am fervently impressed of dealing with you in person. For more information about my family, You can know more through the BBC news links below: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

I can not tell you all about me in writing because i am the only Daughter of a wealthy family therefore i can not write all about but reservation until we see in person then you get to know me better. Having said that, I am more than willing to relocate to your country with my children once the funds are confirmed in your bank account. I do not have any choice of Country of investment since I am not going to manage the investment myself. I wish to be a silent partner in this project given my status and for security reasons. My late father's political enemies are still hunting for me the reason why I have chosen to seek asylum from the Burkina Faso Government.

Having known a little more of me and i want you to tell me about you precisely kindly provide your personal information so we can proceed further with the project.

1. Your Full Name .........
2. Current Address......
3. Nationality..........
4. Your date of birth......
5. Your Occupation..........
6. Send me a scan copy of your Photo...
7. Your Telephone Number.......

Attached here are my photos of my late Father, my Mother, i and my children and my UN approved ID for your perusal and record.

I humbly enjoin you to handle this information related to it with utmost confidentiality and on no account do you declassify it please. My life and that of my children would be at risk should you declassify this deal.

As soon as i receive the above required information i shall provide more information to proceed further.

Best Regards Yours project
Partner Aisha

Return-Path: <mrs.aisha.gaddafi0150@gmail.com>
Reply-To: aishagadaf20@gmail.com
From: Mrs Aisha Gaddafi <mrs.aisha.gaddafi0150@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020
Subject: Please Dear, I need your help to invest in your country,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

My Dear Good Friend

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).Please Reply me in my box. ( aishagadaf20@gmail.com)

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.
Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box. ( aishagadaf20@gmail.com)

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Plutonium

Return-Path: <labosoblessing1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020
Subject: hello dear please kindly reply my email is very urgnet and important

Dear I Need An Investment Partner

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.
If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsaishag16@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020
Subject: Dear I Need An Investment Partner

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dicksonsilva20017@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ayishagddafio@mail.ru

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <faith.kkoness@gmail.com>

Return-Path: <mrsaishag65@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020
Subject: hello dear please kindly reply my email is very urgent

Dear Friend,

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

XSS

Ninja
Return-Path: <unitednationscamvictims2016@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020

Please Reply me in my box. (aishagadaf20@gmail.com)

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <aishiagaddafi@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020
Reply-To: aishiagaddafi@aol.com
Subject: Considering your good works to humanity.

Considering your good works to humanity.

I wish to make this donation to you after going through your wonderful profile that touched mine heart. Thou we have not met in person before now,but considering your good works towards humanity. I have made a humble donation of $600,000 usd to you ,This i left with the Rev father John Walter Sinclair in form of international bank draft .Rev Father John Walter Sinclair is in charge of a refugee camp in Burkina Faso that saved mine life after the death of mine late father Col .M. Gaddafi.

As i was about making donation to the refugee camp , i decided to also donate to you so that you will be a blessing to the poor , and the needy in your country.You need to contact the Rev Father John immediately at drjohnwalter2009@gmail.com so that he can send you the international bank draft which is in your name and favor.

Right now i am in Islamic republic of Iran with my new partner , I will like you to use part of the money to build an orphanage home which you will name after me (AISHA GADDAFI) . Inform me as soon as you receive my humble donation OK.

Yours Aisha Gaddafi

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <missfaithkones101@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020
Subject: Please Dear, I need your help to invest in your country,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

My Dear Good Friend

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).Please Reply me in my box. ( aishagadaf20@gmail.com)

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.
Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box. ( aishagadaf20@gmail.com)

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Return-Path: <father.michael20@gmail.com>
From: Mrs Aisha Al Qaddafi <mrs.aishagaddafi1050@gmail.com>

Please Reply me in my box. (aishagadaf20@gmail.com)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <SRS0=AZO123=4Y=hll23.info=infobiz2@eigbox.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020
Subject: Waiting to hear from you soon
Reply-To: draisha_gaddafi02@hotmail.com
X-Sender: infobiz2@hll23.info

Assalamu alaikum,

I have a business Proposal for you and I need mutual respect, trust, honesty, transparency, adequate support and assistance, Hope to hear from you for more details.

Warmest regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Boris

Return-Path: <mss.faith.kones41@gmail.com>
From: Mrs Aisha Al Qaddafi <mrs.aishagaddafi1050@gmail.com>

Please Reply me in my box. ( aishagadaf20@gmail.com)

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <shivendrapratap128@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ayishagddafio@mail.ru
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020
Subject: Dear Friend (Assalamu Alaikum),?

Dear Friend (Assalamu Alaikum),

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated. write me at this email address (ayishagddafio@mail.ru ) for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <SRS0=iEUdzH=5S=hll23.info=mail4@eigbox.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020
Subject: Attention sir/madam,
Reply-To: gaddafia972@gmail.com

Hello dear I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi

I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi, the daughter of late Libyan president, am contacting you because I need a Partner or an investor that will help me in investing the sum of $27.500.000.00 USD in his or her country, the funds is deposited here in Burkina Faso where I am staying for the moment with my children as my husband is late, I would like to know your mind and interest tows the investment of the total sum mentioned Above, as my partner and beneficiary of the funds I want to inform you that will receive 30% shear of the total sum after the transfer of the said funds $27.5 Million USD is completed into your account, while the balance as my own shear will be used for the investment in your country

Please after reading this mail try and make sure you reply and contact me with this my private email address: {gaddafia972@gmail.com}

so that I will see your mail and reply you without delaying, please note once again that it is necessary that you reply me through this my private email address: {gaddafia972@gmail.com} if you really want me to see your respond and interest concerning the transaction Yours friend

Dr. Aisha Gaddafi