Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021
Subject: Dear Friend (Assalamu Alaikum)

Spidey

Staff member
Return-Path: <leonardcole599@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021
Subject: Dear Friend (Assalamu Alaikum)

Greetings to you from the city of Muscat Oman

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only daughter to Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a Widow with Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgently to enable me to provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jatakipkalya01@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsaishagaddafi01@yandex.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021
Subject: Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Inquiry for Investment.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27,500,000.00) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Note: Some email providers incorrectly place messages in the spam / junk folder incase your recieve the mail on spam or jumk folder.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <brown1944maccoully@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021
Subject: Urgent Respond

Greetings to you from the city of Muscat Oman

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only daughter to Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a Widow with Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgently to enable me to provide you more information about the investment funds.

Best Regards
Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Spidey

Staff member
Return-Path: <jamzawai@gmail.com>
Reply-To: aisgadd005@outlook.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021
Subject: Hello,Response Is Needed

Dear Friend,

I am most pleased to communicate with you despite not meeting you before, but have gone through your profile and became convince of your ability and honesty.

First about me, I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi the Daughter of the formal Libya president that was killed by Rebels with the help of Nato ( Muammar Gaddafi ).

As you should be aware I am currently residing in Oman, unfortunately as a fugitive because the Oman government brought me and my family in under strict conditions that undermine my freedom.

At the meantime, my family wealth is the target of Western nations who wants to seize all that my late father has acquired at all costs. Most of our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze .

As you may know since after the death of my father, the governments of the west and united states have seized our monies and assets that are traceable.

You can see for yourself below

http://www.businessinsider.com/qaddafi-libya-30-billion-2011-3
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/mar/28/gaddafi-assets-seized-italy

we were given a free passage to Oman after Algeria as a nation betrayed us on our trust and confidence in them. I arrived Oman with my mother three kids and brother. We have been made to sign that we will not involve in any business , no communication with the outside world phone calls are banned in fact we are living in a disguised jail.

We have secret deposit funds of US$46million(Fourth Six Million United States Dollars only) deposited in a trust name in Dubai, UAE with a Security Firm. (name withheld for security reasons)

I will like to appoint you as my trustee to claim the funds on my behalf, invest them and get an entitlement If you agree to transact with me.

I look forward to reading your comment and contributions on the best way forward.

Truly Yours,
Princess Aisha Gaddafi

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrs.mayaolivia90@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021
Subject: I AM Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

reply me through this my private email address: { madamisha00@gmail.com}