Aisha / Ayeshsa Gaddafi, Libya

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
From Miss Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <3q4HJURMJDGgSOYYGOYNGMGJJGLOnhhMSGOR.IUSYNaRKVXaRRKfeGNUU.IUS@calendar-server.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: Miss Aisha Gaddafi <missaishagaddafi711@gmail.com>
Sender: Google Calendar <calendar-notification@google.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 00
Subject: Invitation: Assalamu alaikum. @ Tue Jun 25, 2013 8am - 9am (missaishagaddafi711@gmail.com)

Dearest,

Assalamu alaikum.

I am Miss. Aisha Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya,I am currently residing in one of the African Countries,unfortunately as a refugee.At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike,for a possible investment in your country.If this transaction interest you, you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family,if the united nation happens to know this fund, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this Money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about the Fund deposit in Security Company (US$15 Million) Dollars.

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly respond with the following information for more details of about the project.!

1. Your full names and address
2. Your private telephone and fax numbers
3. Your private email address
4. Age and profession

Best Regard,
Miss. Aisha Gad

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Miss.Aisha Gaddafi - refugee in an African country

Received from: 41.138.104.43 - BURKINA FASO - ONATEL/FasoNet's
Return-Path: hon_inua_chambers@yahoo.fr

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013
Reply-To: aicha_gaddafi36@yahoo.com
Subject: I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE
To: undisclosed recipients:

Hello Dearest One,

I am Miss.Aisha Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.If this transaction interest you, please you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank will BIB which(8.4) Eight Millions Four Hundred Thousand Dollars!

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly respond with the following information for more details of about the project.!

4. Age and profession

Best Regard

Aisha Gaddafi.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 105.235.181.2 - BURKINA FASO - Telecel Faso
Return-Path: <kabre_nicolas200@yahoo.fr>

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013
Reply-To: <aisha.gaddafi@ibibo.com>
Subject: Hello
To: undisclosed recipients:

Dear Friend

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart I am Aisha Gaddafi the Daughter of former leader of Libya government Muhammad Gaddafi asking for your help at this time. I got your contact in my desperate for a trustworthy person who will understand my present conditions and you will be blessed, all my family presently has been granted political Asylum in Sultanate of Oman as we have left Algeria because of security reasons

All our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked by the western countries and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source. and even the Oman authority does not allow us with transfer of any kind

Now there is a particular fund ($12million USD) deposited by my brother late Khamis Gaddafi abroad. If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back to me, I can furnish you with the company and the deposit details so that you can contact them and they will transfer the money into your account as the new beneficiary. I am willing to reward you bountiful with 25% of the total amount and you share the 75% to charity homes.

I'm happy peace has been restored in Libya; I pray one day I will travel back to my country. Please I cannot talk to you on phone because all telephone conversion are monitored.

Therefore, keep this offers safe, secret and confidential .Await your reply via Email.

Warmest Regards,

Aisha Gaddafi

-

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Miss. Aicha Gaddafi

Return-Path: 3oKXuUQoJDDsjfppXfZeXddjXfi.ZljaeXwrhbky644elqjXfi.Zlj@calendar-server.bounces.google.com

Reply-To: Miss Aicha Gaddafi <missaichag@gmail.com>
Sender: Google Agenda <calendar-notification@google.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013
Subject:With Due Respect!
To:

Hello Dearest One,

I am Miss.Aicha Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all cost. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going on with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation to know about this account that was deposited in my father's bank account with BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DU BURKINA (B.I.B) which is the sum $14.5M (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

1. Your full names and address......
2. Your private telephone and fax numbers......
3. Your private email address........
4. Age and profession...........

Best Regard,
Miss.Aicha Gaddafi

Lioness1

Banned
Miss. Aisha Ghaddafi

IP address 209.85.192.169 - Google - Mountain View - US
Received: from mail-pd0-f169.google.com ([209.85.192.169]) by BAY0-MC4-F2.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Sat, 28 Sep 2013 12:26:25 -0700
Reply-To: <aicha_gaddafi37@voila.fr>
Sender: <fatuzongo1@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAPF1WmZkaKMac-V-nezHwdPRaXW1Ki7+7YgP72VFb_FDysPpXw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: READ AND REPLY URGENTLY
Return-Path: <fatuzongo1@gmail.com>

Hello Dearest One,

I am Miss. Aisha Gaddafi,one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.If this transaction interest you, please you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank will BIB which(8.4) Eight Millions Four Hundred Thousand Dollars!

4. Age and profession

Best Regard
Aisha Gaddafi

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi

Received from: 41.138.101.93 - BURKINA FASO - ONATEL/FasoNet's
Return-Path: missaisha.elgaddafi65@laposte.net

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013
Reply-To: missaisha.elgaddafi65@laposte.net
Subject: Investment Inquiry From Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi

Dearest One
I am Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the late embattled president of Libya (Col.Muammar Gaddafi) I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who lead the death of my father at all costs and Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.
I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available in a private account that my late father open on my behalf here in the country before his sudden death by the western world.
If this transaction interest you, kindly reply me back immediately for more details on how to execute the project.
Please one more very important thing here, is that you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freeze it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it. I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation to know about this account of which you are aware of my family problems.
I have the sum of US$ 20.5 Tweenty Million five hundred thousand in one bank in Burkina Faso Called (ECO-BANK).
Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly reply with the following information for details of the project and please always reach me on this my below alterntative email address for urgent attention ok
( aisha_2elgaddafi@yahoo.com )
You are advice to contact me immediately for more details if you are really interested.

Best Regard
Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi

Donjamin

Ninja
Aisha Khamis Gaddafi

Return-Path: <mrs.aishakhamisgaddafi@rocketmail.com>
Received: from 41.220.28. Located in Zimbabwe

From: Mrs.Aisha Khamis Gaddafi [mailto:mrs.aishakhamisgaddafi@rocketmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 6:57 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [***** SPAM 13.8 *****] PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

--
Goodday,

I am Aisha Khamis Gaddafi wife of late Khamis Gaddafi the commander of Libya's elite Special Forces and the son of Colonel Gaddafi the Libyan leader.` I am contacting you to assist me in transferring the sum of thirty SIX million USA dollars ($36MILLION)been deposited with a bank in Europe.

The funds was deposited with a bank in a different name for security reasons, and as a matter of fact, my only son and the entire family of my father in-law were trapped in a bunker here in Tripoli until four days after which I managed to sneak out with my son, though with the help of a security guard. Right now I have crossed the border and I am presently into hiding in Senegal without any other means of communication unless my
laptop hoping to arrange for my traveling out possible to Europe to safe guard my life because the regime of my late father in-law has collapsed and the former Rebels are now in charge of Libya.

lease for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total sum,all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with me, My family Lawyer will only do a Change of Ownership to your name as the new Beneficiary of the deposited Fund so that the bank will transfer the funds into your account immediately.

Once you successfully receive the funds in your account you will send me some money so that I can arrange for my traveling where we can meet ourselves for final disbursement of the fund. May Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my only son in this our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that I am of a clean heart that was brought up under western education but married to a cruel family.

Get back with your details so that we can proceed without delay because lam here without help from no one. Please maintain absolute confidentiality over this communication no matter what your decision may be. PLEASE REPLY ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: <mrs.aishakhamisgaddafi@ymail.com>

Mrs.Aisha Khamis Gaddafi
Assalamu Alaikum (Peace be unto you)
Email: <mrs.aishakhamisgaddafi@ymail.com>

Lioness1

Banned
Miss. Aisha El Ghaddafi

IP address 196.28.245.211 - Onatel/fasonet`s - n/a - Burkina faso

Received: from sout.laposte.net ([193.253.66.147]) by COL0-MC2-F41.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:17:34 -0700
Reply-To: <missaisha.elgaddafi61@laposte.net>
Message-ID: <996937183.242505.1381979851618.JavaMail.www@wwinf8306>
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.245.211]
Bcc:
Return-Path: <missaisha.elgaddafi61@laposte.net>

Dearest One

I am Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the late embattled president of Libya (Col.Muammar Gaddafi) I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who lead the death of my father at all costs and Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available in a private account that my late father open on my behalf here in the country before his sudden death by the western world.

If this transaction interest you, kindly reply me back immediately for more details on how to execute the project.

Please one more very important thing here, is that you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freeze it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.

I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account of which you are aware of my family problems.

I have the sum of US$ 20.5 Tweenty Million five hundred thousand in one bank in Burkina Faso Called (ECO-BANK).

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly reply with the following information for details of the project and please always reach me on this my below alterntative email address for urgent attention ok

(aisha_2elgaddafi@yahoo.com)

You are advice to contact me immediately for more details if you are really interested.

Best Regard
Miss. Aisha El Gaddafi

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: fatuzongo1@gmail.com

Reply-To: aicha_gaddafi37@voila.fr
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013

Hello Dearest One,

I am Miss.Aisha Gaddafi,one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.If this transaction interest you, please you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank will BIB which(8.4) Eight Millions Four Hundred Thousand Dollars!

4. Age and profession

Best Regard

Aisha Gaddafi

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From missaisha.elgaddafi69@laposte.net
Return-Path: <missaisha.elgaddafi69@laposte.net>
Received: from 41.138.100.199, Burkina Faso, Onatel
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013
Reply-To: missaisha.elgaddafi69@laposte.net

Dearest One
I am Miss. Aisha El Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the late embattled president of Libya (Col. Muammar Gaddafi) I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who lead the death of my father at all costs and Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

Please one more very important thing here, is that you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freeze it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.

I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account of which you are aware of my family problems.

( aisha_2elgaddafi@yahoo.com )

Best Regard
Miss. Aisha El Gaddafi

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: fatuzongo@gmail.com

Reply-To: aisha_princess74@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013

Hello Dearest One,

I am Miss.Aisha Gaddafi,one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several
countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.If this transaction interest you, please you don't have to
disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank will BIB which(8.4) Eight Millions Four Hundred Thousand Dollars!

4. Age and profession

Best Regard
Aisha Gaddafi

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 196.28.245.208 - BURKINA FASO - ONATEL/FasoNet's
Return-Path: mis.gaddafi8@laposte.net

Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013
Reply-To: mis.gaddafi8@laposte.net

Dearest One,
I am Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the late embattled president of Libya (Col.Muammar Gaddafi) I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee.

Please one more very important thing here, is that you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freeze it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.

I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation to know about this account of which you are aware of my familyproblems.

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly reply with the following information for details of the project and please always reach me on this my below alterntative email address for urgent attention ok (gaddafi_miss.aishael@yahoo.fr )

Best Regard
Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Ayesha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <martinper07@dgoh.org>
Received: from (EHLO mail2.iserv.net) (69.87.129.52)
Message-Id: <201402191917.s1JJHBg2001367@mail2.iserv.net>
Reply-To: <ayesha0@qq.com>
Subject: My name is Ayesha!
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014

My name is Ayesha, the daughter of the former Libyan leader, Late Col. Muammar Gadhafi. However, I was never in support of my father’s position in killing Libyan citizens. I am sending you this email in respect of my father’s funds that was deposited in my name in a reputable financial institution before he died. Now the Government is after us and trying to liquidate all my late father’s funds.I would need your assistance to move the funds out to your country for safe keeping for me or to invest in a profitable venture for me in your country. This is based on the fact that all our activities are presently monitored and I cannot be able to claim or clear this fund at this time.Hence I seek your assistance. I will send more information to you if you accept to assist me in this venture. Right now we have a lot of calamity in Libya and the US government has already seized $200billion dollars of my late father’s wealth in the United State of! America .So therefore, I am tryin

This is why I am trying to move the funds as soon as possible because presently, I am in an Omani Refugee camp under the Oman Government Protection, I can’t make anything happen on my own as at now hence my reason for contacting you. I have been here in this camp since August 2011 and at that time I came in here, I was pregnant and right now have a beautiful baby. I want you to know that I have a past and history to protect and I have never supported my late father in his doings that is why I want to separate myself from the mean things he did. I do not want you to see me as a monster or from a family of monsters because that is not the case really. I contacted you because I know you are capable to handle this project to assist me to receive these funds.

At this point I can’t communicate with you on phone, but only by email as we have restricted access. I will also want you to know that I have done all that is necessary for you to receive these funds without any problem or raising any eyebrow. As soon as I receive your email I will send you more information and also the

contact of the financial institution to nable us commence claims and transfer of these funds to you for investment purpose for me in your country. But please I want you to know that I am working with you with full trust and honesty on this because the new Government of Libya is seriously looking for all funds under my late father’s name.

The total fund is approximately $100 Million and you shall have 30% of the total amount for assisting me in making this transfer a success. I also want you to know that there is no legal implication of any kind or any unforeseen one and it is 100% risk free for you as it is the bank conditions is that I can nominate a proxy anytime to transact for me.

Please note that it is compulsory you keep every detail in this message confidential because its strictly between us. I also want you to know that none of my relatives know about these funds and it is an inheritance from my father.

PLS GET BACK TO ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FOR MORE DETAILS
Please reply Thank you.Regards,

Ayesha

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi
Return-Path: <aishaminyargaddafi@srs.kundenserver.de>
Received: from 41.138.188.122, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014
Subject: From Aisha Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi/Very Urgent.
From:Aisha Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi <aishaminyargaddafi@gmail.com>
Reply-To:Aisha Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi <aishaminyargaddafi@gmail.com>

Hello I am Aisha Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, Daughter of the former Libyan leader, Col. Muammar Gaddafi. I am offering you a partnership proposal in a classified monetary transaction, which involves the need to secretly relocate and secures some of our family funds concealed in a special escrow dormant holding with a financial services company in Europe. I am in a very difficult situation and I must immediately relocate this fund for safety and investments purposes. More so, this must be done in such a way that it must not be tied to me as a result of my father's death and politics circumstances. More details of the transaction will be disclosed to you once you can assure me that you can be trusted to handle this. Honesty and trust is what I am in quest of, so therefore your assurance of confidentiality and trust will be highly appreciated. For further clarification. I look forward to your earliest response, Thank you Aisha Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Ayesha Gaddafi.
Return-Path: <admin@ns2.netmedia.ro>
Received: from User (adsl-99-23-55-78.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net [99.23.55.78]) USA
Message-Id: <201402222310.s1MNAaL6003005@www.fsc-netcom.biz>
Reply-To: <ayeshagaddafi@muslim.com>
From: "Ayesha Gaddafi."<admin@ns2.netmedia.ro> アドレスブックに追加アドレスブックに追加
Subject: PLEASE READ.
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Ayesha Gaddafi the daughter of the former Libyan leader, Late Col. Muammar Gaddafi. However, I was never in support of my father’s position in killing the Libyan
citizens. I am sending you this email in respect of my father’s funds that was deposited in my name in a reputable financial institute in Ghana and my father thought
the said funds has been seized before he died. Now the Government is after us and trying to liquidate all my late father’s funds.
I would need your assistance to move the funds out of Ghana to your country based on the fact that, all our activities are presently monitored and we cannot make any
trip out of Algeria or get involved in any monetary issue or business transaction, hence I seek your assistance. I will send more information to you if you accept to
assist me. Right now we have a lot of calamity in Libya and the US government has already seized $200billion dollars of my late father’s wealth in the United State of
America and the British did the same too. So therefore, I am trying to make sure they don’t find the $100Million that is deposited in my name in Ghana.
This is why I am trying to move the funds as soon as possible because presently, I am in the Algerian Refugee camp under the Algerian Government Protection Act, I
can’t make that happen, and hence I contacted you. I have been here in this camp since August 2011 and at that time I came in here, I was pregnant and right now have a
beautiful baby.
I want you to know that I have a past and history to protect and I have never supported my late father in his wrong ways that is why I want to separate myself from the
family. I actually came across your contact information while using a soft-ware called the internet web detective. Having studied a bit of your profile as displayed by
the web detective I came to the conclusion that you will be a very trustworthy and reliable partner since you have had no criminal records in the past or present,
hence I contacted you because I know you are capable to handle this project and assist me to receive these funds.
At this point I can’t communicate with you on phone, but only by email as we have restricted access. I will also want you to know that I have done all that is
necessary for you to receive these funds without any problem or eyebrow. As soon as I receive your email I will send you more information and also the contact of the
financial institute in Ghana to contact them and make further claims of these funds to your possession and hold it till am out of this camp for investment purpose in
your country. But please I want you to know that I am working with you with full trust and honesty on this because the new Government of Libya is seriously looking for
all funds under my late father’s name.
The total fund is $100Million and you shall have 30% of the total amount for assisting me in making this transfer a success. I also want you to know that there is no
legal implication of any kind or any unforeseen one and it is 100% risk free and it is compulsory you keep every detail in this message confidential and secretive
between us and the bank official that will be assist us. I also want you to know that none of my relative know about these funds and it is an inheritance from my
father and everyone thought that the funds had been seized. As soon as we have the change of the account done to your name, then we can make transfer of the funds in
bits and I would prefer the first transfer of $10M to your account before subsequent transfer would be done.
Please, kindly get back to me on my email address below to enable me forward you more information. We would need a change of ownership which I would sign to that
effect immediately. Please, as a result of the present issue in Libya, I would want you to keep this confidential because if the Government finds out about the funds,
it would be confiscated. The transfer is 100% risk free as all the paper works that would prove the legitimacy of the funds when it is transferred into your
account,would be made available by the bank including the origin of funds that would be issued as a contract payment.
Please only reply to the email address below for security reason (aygaddaffi@freemail.hu).
Regards,
Ayesha Gaddafi.
Email: aygaddaffi@freemail.hu

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.138.99.241 - BURKINA FASO - ONATEL/FasoNet's
Return-Path: aisha_gaddafi3@aol.fr

Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014
Subject: Good Day,

Good Day,

I am Aisha Gaddafi,Yesterday I received an urgent email from one of thesecurity Vaults abroad that both their government and new Libya government aretracing hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them tobe aware of this particular fund ($29.2 million dollars) deposited by my motherabroad. If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back as to furnish youwith the company and the deposit details so that you can contact them and receivethe deposit in your country and I am willing to reward you bountiful.

Please reply to my private E-mail here; gadaisha02@gmail.com

Warmest Regards
Aisha Gaddafi.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From Ayesha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <webmaster@kaufcan.com>
Received: from PD-EXCH01.kaufcan.com (216.54.3.190) USA, Phoenix, Cox Communications Inc.
Reply-To: <aygaddafi@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Please Read
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014
Return-Path: webmaster@kaufcan.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Ayesha Gaddafi the daughter of the former Libyan leader, Late Col. Muammar Gaddafi. However, I was never in support of my father’s position in killing the Libyan
citizens. I am sending you this email in respect of my father’s funds that was deposited in my name in a reputable financial institute in Ghana and my father thought
the said funds has been seized before he died. Now the Government is after us and trying to liquidate all my late father’s funds.
I would need your assistance to move the funds out of Ghana to your country based on the fact that, all our activities are presently monitored and we cannot make any
trip out of Algeria or get involved in any monetary issue or business transaction, hence I seek your assistance. I will send more information to you if you accept to
assist me. Right now we have a lot of calamity in Libya and the US government has already seized $200billion dollars of my late father’s wealth in the United State of
America and the British did the same too. So therefore, I am trying to make sure they don’t find the $100Million that is deposited in my name in Ghana.
This is why I am trying to move the funds as soon as possible because presently, I am in the Algerian Refugee camp under the Algerian Government Protection Act, I
can’t make that happen, and hence I contacted you. I have been here in this camp since August 2011 and at that time I came in here, I was pregnant and right now have a
beautiful baby.
I want you to know that I have a past and history to protect and I have never supported my late father in his wrong ways that is why I want to separate myself from the
family. I actually came across your contact information while using a soft-ware called the internet web detective. Having studied a bit of your profile as displayed by
the web detective I came to the conclusion that you will be a very trustworthy and reliable partner since you have had no criminal records in the past or present,
hence I contacted you because I know you are capable to handle this project and assist me to receive these funds.
At this point I can’t communicate with you on phone, but only by email as we have restricted access. I will also want you to know that I have done all that is
necessary for you to receive these funds without any problem or eyebrow. As soon as I receive your email I will send you more information and also the contact of the
financial institute in Ghana to contact them and make further claims of these funds to your possession and hold it till am out of this camp for investment purpose in
your country. But please I want you to know that I am working with you with full trust and honesty on this because the new Government of Libya is seriously looking for
all funds under my late father’s name.
The total fund is $100Million and you shall have 30% of the total amount for assisting me in making this transfer a success. I also want you to know that there is no
legal implication of any kind or any unforeseen one and it is 100% risk free and it is compulsory you keep every detail in this message confidential and secretive
between us and the bank official that will be assist us. I also want you to know that none of my relative know about these funds and it is an inheritance from my
father and everyone thought that the funds had been seized. As soon as we have the change of the account done to your name, then we can make transfer of the funds in
bits and I would prefer the first transfer of $10M to your account before subsequent transfer would be done.
Please, kindly get back to me on my email address below to enable me forward you more information. We would need a change of ownership which I would sign to that
effect immediately. Please, as a result of the present issue in Libya, I would want you to keep this confidential because if the Government finds out about the funds,
it would be confiscated. The transfer is 100% risk free as all the paper works that would prove the legitimacy of the funds when it is transferred into your
account,would be made available by the bank including the origin of funds that would be issued as a contract payment.
Please only reply to the email address below for security reason(gaddafiayesha@freemail.hu).
Regards,
Ayesha Gaddafi.
Email: gaddafiayesha@freemail.hu

The information contained in this electronic message is legally privileged and confidential under applicable law, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Kaufman & Canoles at (757) 624-3000 or by return e-mail to helpdesk@kaufcan.com, and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.

Disclosure Required by Internal Revenue Service Circular 230: This communication is not a tax opinion. To the extent it contains tax advice, it is not intended or written by the practitioner to be used, and it cannot be used by the taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Ayesha Ghaddafi
Return-Path: <ayeshagha01@hotmail.com>
Received: from 119.252.165.2, Indonesia. Jakarta. Pt Indonesia Comnets Plus
Reply-To: <ayesha.ghaddafi@euromail.hu>
Subject: IN YOU I TRUST#
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014

My Beloved,

I am Ayesha Gaddafi the daughter of the former Libyan leader, Late Col. Muammar Gaddafi. However, I was never in support of my fathers position in killing the Libyan citizens. I am sending you this email in respect of my fathers funds that was deposited in my name in a reputable financial institute in Ghana and my father thought the said funds has been seized before he died. Now the Government is after us and trying to liquidate all my late fathers funds.

I would need your assistance to move the funds out of Ghana to your country based on the fact that, all our activities are presently monitored and we cannot make any trip out of Algeria or get involved in any monetary issue or business transaction, hence I seek your assistance. I will send more information to you if you accept to assist me. Right now we have a lot of calamity in Libya and the US government has already seized $200billion dollars of my late fathers wealth in the United State of America and the British did the same too. So therefore, I am trying to make sure they dont find the $100Million that is deposited in my name in Ghana.

This is why I am trying to move the funds as soon as possible because presently, I am in the Algerian Refugee camp under the Algerian Government Protection Act, I cant make that happen, and hence I contacted you. I have been here in this camp since August 2011 and at that time I came in here, I was pregnant and right now have a beautiful baby.

I want you to know that I have a past and history to protect and I have never supported my late father in his wrong ways that is why I want to separate myself from the family. I actually came across your contact information while using a soft-ware called the internet web detective. Having studied a bit of your profile as displayed by the web detective I came to the conclusion that you will be a very trustworthy and reliable partner since you have had no criminal records in the past or present, hence I contacted you because I know you are capable to handle this project and assist me to receive these funds.

At this point I cant communicate with you on phone, but only by email as we have restricted access. I will also want you to know that I have done all that is necessary for you to receive these funds without any problem or eyebrow. As soon as I receive your email I will send you more information and also the contact of the financial institute in Ghana to contact them and make further claims of these funds to your possession and hold it till am out of this camp for investment purpose in your country. But please I want you to know that I am working with you with full trust and honesty on this because the new Government of Libya is seriously looking for all funds under my late fathers name.

The total fund is $100Million and you shall have 30% of the total amount for assisting me in making this transfer a success. I also want you to know that there is no legal implication of any kind or any unforeseen one and it is 100% risk free and it is compulsory you keep every detail in this message confidential and secretive between us and the bank official that will be assist us. I also want you to know that none of my relative know about these funds and it is an inheritance from my father and everyone thought that the funds had been seized. As soon as we have the change of the account done to your name, then we can make transfer of the funds in bits and I would prefer the first transfer of $10M to your account before subsequent transfer would be done.

Please, kindly get back to me on my email address below to enable me forward you more information. We would need a change of ownership which I would sign to that effect immediately. Please, as a result of the present issue in Libya, I would want you to keep this confidential because if the Government finds out about the funds, it would be confiscated. The transfer is 100% risk free as all the paper works that would prove the legitimacy of the funds when it is transferred into your account,would be made available by the bank including the origin of funds that would be issued as a contract payment.

Please contact me here only for security reasons : ayesha.ghaddafi@euromail.hu

Regards,
Ayesha Gaddafi.

As above. She's in China now, Hangzhou Hangzhou Westlake Electronics Group Co. Ltd, 61.175.198.46

Return-Path: <lily@oa.hzzxfc.com>
Reply-To: <ayesha.ghaddafi@euromail.hu>

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <aishaggg@outlook.com>
Received: from DUB118-W52 ([157.55.2.71]) by dub0-omc4-s7.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft
Return-Path: aishaggg@outlook.com
Reply-To: <aisha.gaddaffi@yahoo.com>
Subject: YOUR INSINUATIONS ARE WRONG
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014

I thank you for your swift response and i want to add that it was not what you think .I am real, genuine and the transaction in question is real ,legal,moral and has a proven evidence if i may be given a chance to prove myself. It may also interest you to know that I am aware of the alarming rate of internet scam, but nevertheless someday, the Perpetrators will be brought to book, but that will not pose a threat to my proposal.

I feel greatly persuaded that your allusions was completely wrong, unethical and it was an uncultured misconception and an attempt to adulterate my integrity and loyalty to humanity.

In conclusion , Let me have your approval to partner with me so that I will detailed you on our way forward .I promised you will not regret your partnership with me and we will have reason to celebrate at last.

Your swift response would be highly appreciated.
With love from Aisha