Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: fatuzongo@gmail.com

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014
Subject: REPLY URGENTLY!!!!
To: undisclosed-recipients:

Hello Dearest One,

I am Miss.Aisha Gaddafi,one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in country Oman, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my family at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late father who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country. If this transaction interest you, please you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation toknow about this account that deposited in my father bank account.

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly respond with the following information for more details of about the project.!

1. Your full names and address
2. Your private telephone and fax numbers
3. Your private email address
4. Age and profession

Best Regard

Aisha Gaddafi

Annielee

Samurai
Ayesha Ghaddafi

Reply-To: <ayesha.ghaddafi@euromail.hu>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014
Subject: IN YOU I TRUST

IN YOU I TRUST.

My Beloved,

I am Ayesha Gaddafi the daughter of the former Libyan leader, Late Col. Muammar Gaddafi. However, I was never in support of my fathers position in killing the Libyan citizens. I am sending you this email in respect of my fathers funds that was deposited in my name in a reputable financial institute in Ghana and my father thought the said funds has been seized before he died. Now the Government is after us and trying to liquidate all my late fathers funds.

I would need your assistance to move the funds out of Ghana to your country based on the fact that, all our activities are presently monitored and we cannot make any trip out of Algeria or get involved in any monetary issue or business transaction, hence I seek your assistance. I will send more information to you if you accept to assist me. Right now we have a lot of calamity in Libya and the US government has already seized $200billion dollars of my late fathers wealth in the United State of America and the British did the same too. So therefore, I am trying to make sure they dont find the $100Million that is deposited in my name in Ghana.

This is why I am trying to move the funds as soon as possible because presently, I am in the Algerian Refugee camp under the Algerian Government Protection Act, I cant make that happen, and hence I contacted you. I have been here in this camp since August 2011 and at that time I came in here, I was pregnant and right now have a beautiful baby.

I want you to know that I have a past and history to protect and I have never supported my late father in his wrong ways that is why I want to separate myself from the family. I actually came across your contact information while using a soft-ware called the internet web detective. Having studied a bit of your profile as displayed by the web detective I came to the conclusion that you will be a very trustworthy and reliable partner since you have had no criminal records in the past or present,
hence I contacted you because I know you are capable to handle this project and assist me to receive these funds.

At this point I cant communicate with you on phone, but only by email as we have restricted access. I will also want you to know that I have done all that is necessary for you to receive these funds without any problem or eyebrow. As soon as I receive your email I will send you more information and also the contact of the financial institute in Ghana to contact them and make further claims of these funds to your possession and hold it till am out of this camp for investment purpose in your country. But please I want you to know that I am working with you with full trust and honesty on this because the new Government of Libya is seriously looking for all funds under my late fathers name.

The total fund is $100Million and you shall have 30% of the total amount for assisting me in making this transfer a success. I also want you to know that there is no legal implication of any kind or any unforeseen one and it is 100% risk free and it is compulsory you keep every detail in this message confidential and secretive
between us and the bank official that will be assist us. I also want you to know that none of my relative know about these funds and it is an inheritance from my father and everyone thought that the funds had been seized. As soon as we have the change of the account done to your name, then we can make transfer of the funds in bits and I would prefer the first transfer of $10M to your account before subsequent transfer would be done.

Please, kindly get back to me on my email address below to enable me forward you more information. We would need a change of ownership which I would sign to that effect immediately. Please, as a result of the present issue in Libya, I would want you to keep this confidential because if the Government finds out about the funds, it would be confiscated. The transfer is 100% risk free as all the paper works that would prove the legitimacy of the funds when it is transferred into your account,would be made available by the bank including the origin of funds that would be issued as a contract payment.

Please contact me here only for security reasons : <ayesha.ghaddafi@euromail.hu>

Regards,
Ayesha Gaddafi.

(Received: from User 82.209.222.98 (The Republic of Belarus) by oa.hzzxfc.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
This one doesn't have a middle name.

From Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <a.gaddafi3@aol.fr>
Received: from 41.203.237.148, Burkina Faso, Onatel
Subject: Good Day,
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014

Good Day,

I am Aisha Gaddafi, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact while searching for a trustworthy someone who will understand my present condition and come to my rescue here in Algeria. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source.

Yesterday I received an urgent email from one of the security Vaults abroad that both their government and new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them to be aware of this particular fund ($29.2 million dollars) deposited by my mother abroad. If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back as to furnish you with the company and the deposit details so that you can contact them and receive the deposit in your country and I am willing to reward you bountiful.

Please contact me with my private E-mail here; gadaisha11@gmail.com

Warmest Regards,

Aisha Gaddafi.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
She is now in Oman, that was quick!

Return-Pat<mrituam01@gmail.com>

To: undisclosed-recipient
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014

Hello Dearest One,

I am Miss.Aisha Gaddafi,one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in country Oman, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my family at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late father who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.If this transaction interest you, please you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank account (8.4) Eight Millions Four Hundred Thousand Dollars!

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly respond with the following information for more details of about the project.!

4. Age and profession

Best Regard

Aisha Gaddafi

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <gaddafiaisha866@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-yh0-f67.google.com) (209.85.213.67)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014
Subject: From Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Hi,

How are you doing today together with your health which is the most important thing to me hope fine? I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, when I read your mail right now it give me full joy and hope for coming into my life at this moment, I am ready to do this transaction with you sounds so trust worthy. I will do the deal with you. In less than two week, this fund will hit into your account, and then I will instruct you how I would receive my own share here in Algeria.

Please my dear I want you to understand very well that I really need your help because my present situation here in Algeria is very bad and you know that I can not go back to my country Libya again due to the problem of my father with Libya 's. I am please my dear try and help me. My mother deposited some fund in Niger republic and Burkina Faso Republic these two counties are where my mother deposited funds in Africa others countries are Europe and Asia which some of the fund was blocked through their government.

The smallest amount deposited by my mother is the one at Burkina Faso which is $29.2 million dollars. And all the deposit certificates is here with us in Algeria, as soon as I receive your next reply I will forward the bank contact information in Burkina Faso and also the back up papers documents would be forward to you. Please my dear I want everything to be secretly until we finish this transaction because many journalists and other securities agencies in the world are monitory our movement here in Algeria and I don't want them to hear about this deal that I have already opens for you. Please just keep everything we are doing in your mind then it will help us a lot to go further with you.

Meanwhile the most important reason why I choose to contact you is for you to stand as our family friend as well as our foreign partner and provide account information where the bank from Burkina Faso can transfer the fund. So now my dear I would like to know more about you such as you're real full name, country and your personal photograph. Because we need to know each other better for more trust and understand between both of us, so as soon as I hear from you I will give you the bank contact information and account details for you to help us and contact the bank as our family friend.

Please you should open your attachment file and view my photos alright, mail me back soonest for further understanding.

Thanks and expecting to hear from you soonest.
Yours lovely Aisha Gaddafi

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <gaddafiaisha866@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-yk0-f170.google.com) (209.85.160.170)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014
Subject: Re: From Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Hello my dear, I am very happy to receive your wonderful message towards this matter and I wish to thank you for your efforts towards your help so far. However I have already concluded everything with the eco bank manager in Burkina Faso this morning then the bank manager said that you should contact him through his bank email address so that he can able to tell you all the procedure and also the details of the transfer because I just handover everything to him for security reasons.

However, you should contact the eco bank manager in Burkina Faso immediately through the bank costumer's email address (burkinafaso.ecobank@yahoo.fr) Because I want the fund to be in your name and the manager know how to transfer the fund to you without your government to know about it. According to the eco bank manager communication he said that he has 3 or 4 options of transferring the fund without the implication of your government.

And again, you should know what has been falling out in my family now and before which most of our family properties has been sized all over the world which I don't want anybody to know about this transaction from your side to avoid mistakes.

As I told you earlier, honestly I am very worried since I contacted the bank manager this morning and you should try to contact the bank manager urgent as I directed you then I 'm waits your feedback as soon as you done it.

Lovely
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: missaishagaddafi2013@gmail.com

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014
Subject: Hello Dearest One in need,
From: miss Aisha gaddafi <missaishagaddafi2013@gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients

Hello Dearest One in need,

I am Miss.Aisha Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several
countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.

If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account,they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank will BIB BANK which(35.5) Five Millions Dollars!

Below is also my alternative email address; ( missaishagaddafi2013@gmail.com ) you can be communicating with me directly

4. Age and profession

Best Regard,
Miss.Aisha Gaddafi.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Dr. Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <dtrboss@server1.dubtopian-review.eu>
Received: from 93.190.139.126, Netherlands, Worldstream
Subject: Re: Important
Reply-To: dr.aishagaddafi@qq.com
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014

Hello, I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi, former UN Ambassador to Libya. I am in need of an urgent TRUSTEE for a business proposal. If Interested please contact me on my email: dr.aishagaddafi@qq.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 197.239.66.41, BURKINA FASO, Airtel Burkina Faso
Return-Path: aishagaddafi3@aol.fr

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014
Subject: Good Day

GoodDay,

Iam Aisha Gaddafi, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heartasking for your help at this time, I got your contact while searching for a trustworthysomeone who will understand my present condition and come to my rescue here in Algeria. I havepassed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father andbrothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked and we are notallowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source.

YesterdayI received an urgent email from one of the security Vaults abroad that boththeir government and new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit and assetsdeposited by my family, I don't want them to be aware of this particular fund($29.2 million dollars) deposited by my mother abroad. If you can be of anyassistant to me kindly get back as to furnish you with the company and thedeposit details so that you can contact them and receive the deposit in yourcountry and I am willing to reward you bountiful.

Replyback to me through my email alternative for security reasons: (gaddafiaisha866@gmail.com).

WarmestRegards,

AishaGaddafi.

from you immediately.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <agaddafix3@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail.mozcom.com) (202.47.132.17) Philippines, Manila, Mosaic Communications Inc.
Reply-To: <agaddafi72@yahoo.com>
Subject: PERSONALLY TO YOU !!!
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014

Good Day,

Am Aisha Gaddafi daughter of late Colonel Gaddafi the Libyan leader.I am contacting you to assist me in removing the sum of sixty five million USA dollars been deposited with a security company in UAE Dubai.

The funds was deposited with a security company in my name and as a matter of fact me, my only son and the entire family of my father were trapped in a bunker here in Tripoli I manage to sneak out with my son with the help of a security guard on duty that fateful day, i manage to crossed the border and I am presently into hiding in Senegal without any other means of communication unless my laptop hoping to arrange for my traveling out possible to Europe to safe guard my life because I know that the regime of my father has collapse after his death Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with me, I will only write power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of the deposit so that the security company can release the consignment to you.

Bear in mind that the funds was deposited with the security firm as household effect, therefore they do not know the real content, so you are going to collect the consignment as house effect from the security company where as only you and me know the real content.

Once you successfully collect the consignment from the security company you will send me with some money so that I can arrange for my traveling where we can meet ourselves for disbursement.
May Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my only son in this our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that I am of a clean heart that was brought up under western education .
Get back with your details so that we can proceed without delay because l am here without help from no one.

Aisha Gaddafi

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Miss Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <mskatrinahassan@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-vc0-f193.google.com) (209.85.220.193)
Reply-To: missaishagaddafi27@gmail.com
Sender: mskatrinahassan@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014
Subject: Hello Dearest One in need,

I am Miss. Aisha Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.

If this transaction interest you, you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account,they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank will BIB BANK which(35.5) Five Millions Dollars!

Below is also my alternative email address; (missaishagaddafi2013@gmail.com) you can be communicating with me directly

4. Age and profession

Best Regard,
Miss. Aisha Gaddafi.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Ayesha Gaddafi, from Libya

From Ayesha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <info@lee.com>
Received: from (EHLO WIN-NPDE9GMPON5) (202.43.101.20) Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Use For Voip
Reply-To: <a.a.gaddafi71@aol.com>
Subject: Treat As Urgent!!
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014

Dear Friend,

Let this message not surprise you, I am contacting you due to the problem my family is having in my country Libya ; a problem that is getting tougher everyday. My half brother Saif al-Arab is dead, killed by NATO air strike, and the rest of us are endangered my other brother Al Islam is facing treason trial in Libya. .

I am Aisha Gaddafi the bilogyical daughter of Muammar Gaddafi, the late president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by America who wants to destroy all of us at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. Insha Allahu, I will make you a part of my family heritage, I don㦙 want anybody to know about this proposal please delete if you are not interested. There is an international conspiracy to seize our family accounts/investments around the world.

If you are interested to assist me in this regards kindly get back to me as soon as possible for more details on how to proceed. Needless to say that I will compensate you handsomely once we start the investment.I got your contact from your Embassy Commercial department here. I want you to assist me get this part of my money ($100,000,000.00) out of one of my account with the help of my lawyer who i will instruct to change everything in your name and transfer the money into your account. I can not disclose it and no telephone calls because it will be monitored. We can only talk via email so that i will give you all the information you may need to complete this deal.

I want you to be fast in what so ever you want to do, so that we will remove this money from the account before the Libyan Government/ USA and UN frozen my account. According to the information we got, the Libyan Government has put money on our head that any one who can tell them were we are will get the money so my dear, let this issue be very TOP SECRET between me and you. I am looking forward to hear from you. REPLY TO MY PRIVATE MAIL (a.a.gaddafi71@aol.com)

a.a.gaddafi71@aol.com
Warmest Regards,
Ayesha Gaddafi

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <samandarkhan78@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm32-vm10.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.136.216.233)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014
Reply-To: Aisha Gaddafi <aishagaddafi77@yandex.com>
Subject: RE:Greetings my dearest one,

Good morning to you and how is life over there your business and health which is the most important thing to talk about in human life, I hope all is moving well my dear honestly' i got your profile in Google data base on when i was searching for a reliable person who could stand as my Trustee.

I 'am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs and with he has labored for me. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

If this transaction interest you, you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going on with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account,they will freezing it as they freeze others, so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank will BIB BANK which(10.5) Millions US Dollars!

My dear one i feel you are only one who can help me in this problem.

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly respond to me as soon as possible so we can proceed further because i need to come over to your country for safety.

sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when i hear from you okay.

Best Regard,Remain bless Hoping to see you soon
Princess.Aisha Gaddafi.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Yours foreverLittle Sister,

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <gaddafiaisha64@yahoo.fr>
Received: from 212.52.159.74, Burkina Faso, Onatel
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014
Reply-To: Aisha Gaddafi <gaddafiaisha64@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Please Help Me To Be My Trustee.

Dearest one Salamalekum

I have just received your email with Lot’s of excitement, because since when I sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. I am glad that you saw my email and respond

May Almighty bless you? Firstly I am emailing you from the office of Reverend Father Moses of Evangelical Church of Christ Mission, Burkina Faso. Please In case you wish to call me on phone, I can be reach through the office telephone number of Reverend Father Moses at (+226 799 449 14) When you call, tell him that you want to speak with Aisha Gaddafi. I am staying in Female hostel, Room G 4.

I ran away from Libya my country to Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso, after when the united nation have kill my father and my brother , I do not have anybody here in Burkina Faso I had no Option than to beg myself into a refugees camp to be able me to eat and continue living, and here in the refugees camp things are very difficult due to the high cost of living and as a refugee, we are not authorized by the laws of Burkina Faso to do any type of work hence we don't have our resident permit.

The money I am talking about is deposited in BIB Banquet international Du Burkina Faso which My Late Father Deposited with my name as his next of kin being the only daughter, when I arrival Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, I went to the Bank to clear the money but the Branch manager whom I meet in person the bank director in charge told me that my refugee status according to the laws of Burkina Faso cannot authorize me to clear the money here. But he advised me to seek for a reliable foreiner who will stand on my behalf as my trustee and transfer the money to his or her country and i decided to compensate with 40 percent of the total amount

This is the reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do Without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and nobody abroad as a friend or relation.

So now that you have promise to asset me I will need your information such as:

Your Full Name, Your home address and country, Your Telephone Number, Your Ocupation, Your Age, Your Marital Statue and Your Sex.

Because I will want to write a transfer authorization letter and send to the bank where this money is deposited to empower you as my foreign representative and trustee so that the bank will transfer the money to your bank account as soon as i receive your full information.

I need all your full detail information so that I will send a letter of authorization to the Bank and notify them that you are my representative and my partner for the claim. Please I beg you to keep our discussion as top secret for security reasons because I don't want anybody to know about my present location. So promise me you will keep it to yourself so that the whole transfer will be OK.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

visit the website/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12915894
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muammar_Gaddafi

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Remain bless Hoping to see you soon
Yours foreverLittle Sister,
Your Princess. Ayesha Gaddafi.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From cletus kalu
Return-Path: <cletus_kalu@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm14-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.144)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014
Reply-To: cletus kalu <aishagaddafi870@gmail.com>
Subject: Attention sir/madam,

Attention sir/madam,

Please I want you to exercise some patience reading through this mail enable you have good understanding, meanwhile I will appreciate you to ignore and delete this mail from your mail box if you are not interested beeing my partner for the investment project in your country, meanwhile I got your email contact from Google from people chamber of commerce while I was searching for a reliable and honest person that will partner with me for the investment project to whose ever it may concern country Introductions

My names are Aisha Gaddafi, 37, years the only biological daughter of late Libya president Gaddafi, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I need a very honest and reliable person that can help me look for a profitable business/ company to invest into there in your country then you let me know while and provide account where I can transfer the sum of$27.200.000.00 us d for the investment in your country

Note you will have 30% of the total funds after the transfer of the funds to your account while I will further the process of the investment with remaining balance Please I will like to hear from you about the nature of the business to invest the money with and your experience, even if you are not interested in the business if you can assure me that my funds will be save once it is transferred into your account then you will still have the 30% of the total funds the sum $27.200.000.00 dollars

About me and the reason why I am now in Burkina Faso as you can read more in the linked below Please inter the link to read and know more about me and the reason why I contacted you

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9967203/Gaddafis-daughter-thrown-out-of-Algeria-after-she-set-fire-to-presidential-residence.html

I have an arrest warrant against my name after fleeing Libya when my father was deposed and then killed two years ago after 42 years in power.The western educated lawyer arrived in Algeria with other family members after my husband — an army general — was killed in the bombing raids which destroyed Gaddafi’s regime, leaving me as a single mother.
I was accorded a presidential residence in the south of the country.Algeria’s ambassador to Libya confirmed last that Col Gaddafi’s widow and three of his children including Aisha, had left Algeria “a long time ago†without giving further details.It has now emerged that Algerian authorities lost patience with me a onetime UN Goodwill Ambassador, after i kept vandalizing furniture and attacking guards out of rage over my father’s fate.
i ended up blaming Algeria for many of my problems, and also began as a result of this they accused me of starting fires in the house,†said a government source in Algiers.“Shelves in the library went up in flames, as i regularly attacked army personnel looking after my safety.†The last straw was when the bleach blonde nicknamed the “Claudia Schiffer of North Africa†destroyed a portrait of Algerian president Abdul Aziz Bouteflika, local newspaper Ennahar reported.For this sign they claim as disrespect i was kicked out of the country, eventually finding asylum in Britain’s Gulf ally,

Then i Aisha, Gaddafi’s widow, Sofia, and Mohammad and Hannibal, as well as their children, have all been living there since October 2012.We have been granted sanctuary on “humanitarian grounds†and our expenses are reportedly covered entirely by the Omani government.

The Gulf state has apparently turned a blind eye to the controversial pasts of family members wanted back home for squandering the wealth and privilege we enjoyed during the reign of my late father Colonel Gaddafi, who was deposed and killed in 2011This is why I travel down to this country Burkina Faso where I deposited the $27.200.000.00 us dollars looking for a trust worthy and honest person that have a very good experience in any good business where I can invest the funds that will turns good profit enable me to carry on with my life with my 3 kids I will be waiting to hear from you with good positive respond urgently concerning this issue enable us to proceed further without any delay it is not good to continue suffering with my kids as a widow

Yours faithfully
Aisha, Gaddafi

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same as Nanook, and he had to sent it to me 8 times.

Return-Path: ~cletus_kalu@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Aisha Gaddafi ~aishagaddafi870@gmail.com>

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: ~webmaster@fgdesign.fr>
Received: from 41.66.226.236, Ghana, Accra, Ghana Telecom
Reply-To: ~dayeshagaddafi@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: extremely important issue !
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014
Received: Wed, 10 Dec 2014

I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter Please email me dayeshagaddafi@yahoo.com.hk .
Dr. Aisha Gaddafi

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From AISHA GADDAFI
Return-Path: <fatuzongo@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ie0-f194.google.com) (209.85.223.194)
Sender: fatuzongo@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015

Hello Dearest One,

I am Miss. Aisha Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in country Oman, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my family at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late father who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.If this transaction interest you, please you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank account ($8.4 Million Dollars) Eight Millions Four Hundred Thousand Dollars!

4. Age and profession

Best Regard
Aisha Gaddafi

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From "Ayesha Al- Gaddafi"
Return-Path: <joe@coolacressportingcamp.com>
Received: from (EHLO p3plsmtpa08-07.prod.phx3.secureserver.net) (173.201.193.108)
From: "Ayesha Al- Gaddafi" <joe@coolacressportingcamp.com>
Subject: Good day
Reply-To: ayeshagaddafi011@outlook.com
Disposition-Notification-To: "Ayesha Al- Gaddafi" <joe@coolacressportingcamp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015

Attention please,
I hope you read this mail in good faith. My name is Ayesha Gaddafi I'm the only daughter of the former president of Libya i have investment proposer that will benefit you and I kindly view the attarch for the details of my offer and get back to me with your repply

Best Regards,
Ayesha Al- Gaddafi

Dear Friend,

my pleasure to contact you via this medium . I hope you read it in a good faith. My name is Ayesha Gaddafi I'm the only daughter of the former president of Libya late president Muammar Gaddafi who was killed brutally murdered in the opposition protest which took place in my country Libya in the year 2011 which lead to the dearth of my father and husband on the 20th October 2011. Before the death of my father the Late President of Libya Muammar Al Gaddafi, he visited Ghana on this day, July 10th 2008 and made a deposit of 40.5 million US dollars with standard chartered bank, 20.8 million with hfc bank, and 50.6 Million Euros in the security companies both in Ghana, Malaysia, Italy and other part of the world in consignment boxes deposited as family valuable with content inside gold , silver, precious jewelries and perfumes That no one knows about except we the children and now my brothers are in prison for trial for war crime so i am the only one left out and i got an mail from the banks and security companies that i have to come for the claims since am the next of kin to the deposited funds and other family treasures/valuables. But i cannot go anywhere now because I am living under on asylum granted me by the Omani government. as you well know, After the death of my father the UN and Libya Government has been tracking all my father's wealth and money and assets everywhere around the globe . My dear but, these deposits were the last deposits my father made before he died and the international community are not aware of these , so i am looking for a trust worthy person to stand as my foreign beneficiary to help me claim the funds and assets in security companies and banks and i am ready to give 30 percent of the total funds to whoever he or she may be and i will also let the bank know that i am appointing the person as my beneficiary attorney and representative to act in my place and help me receive my funds from the bank and the consignment from the security companies to be managed for investment purposes so i can come out of my present ordeal and to go somewhere to start a new good life somewhere my friend. I want to invest this money into real estate business and other lucrative business in your country Please i will love to read from you and let me know if you will be able to help me with this proposal and i promise that this transaction will be smooth and is risk free will not jeopardize your security in anyway there is no need to be afraid and please this must be a secret between both of us as we need mutual understanding and cooperation to execute the transaction successfully Contact me directly via email : (ayeshagaddafi011@outlook.com) hope to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Ayesha Al- Gaddafi
ayeshagaddafi011@outlook.com

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: ~shadekipkalya42@terra.com.pe>
Reply-to: gaddafia07@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 15 00:51:22 +0000
Message-id: ~OID_1428108647159314_0shadekipkalya42@terra.com.pe>
Subject: Attention sir/madam,
From: =?UTF-8?B?ImFpc2hhIGdhZGRhZmki?= ~shadekipkalya42@terra.com.pe>

Attention sir/madam,

Please I want you to exercise some patience reading through this mail enable you have good understanding, meanwhile I will appreciate you to ignore and delete this mail from your mail box if you are not interested beeing my partner for the investment project in your country, meanwhile I got your email contact from Google from people chamber of commerce while I was searching for a reliable and honest person that will partner with me for the investment project to whose ever it may concern country

Introductions
My names are Aisha Gaddafi, 37, years the only biological daughter of late Libya president Gaddafi, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I need a very honest and reliable person that can help me look for a profitable business/ company to invest into there in your country then you let me know while and provide account where I can transfer the sum of$27.200.000.00 us d for the investment in your country

Note you will have 30% of the total funds after the transfer of the funds to your account while I will further the process of the investment with remaining balance
Please I will like to hear from you about the nature of the business to invest the money with and your experience, even if you are not interested in the business if you can assure me that my funds will be save once it is transferred into your account then you will still have the 30% of the total funds the sum $27.200.000.00 dollars

About me and the reason why I am now in Burkina Faso as you can read more in the linked below
Please inter the link to read and know more about me and the reason why I contacted you

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9967203/Gaddafis-daughter-thrown-out-of-Algeria-after-she-set-fire-to-presidential-residence.html

I have an arrest warrant against my name after fleeing Libya when my father was deposed and then killed two years ago after 42 years in power. The western educated lawyer arrived in Algeria with other family members after my husband — an army general — was killed in the bombing raids which destroyed Gaddafi’s regime, leaving me as a single mother.

I was accorded a presidential residence in the south of the country. Algeria’s ambassador to Libya confirmed last that Col Gaddafi’s widow and three of his children including Aisha, had left Algeria “a long time ago” without giving further details. It has now emerged that Algerian authorities lost patience with me a onetime UN Goodwill Ambassador, after i kept vandalizing furniture and attacking guards out of rage over my father’s fate.

i ended up blaming Algeria for many of my problems, and also began as a result of this they accused me of starting fires in the house,” said a government source in Algiers. “Shelves in the library went up in flames, as i regularly attacked army personnel looking after my safety.” The last straw was when the bleach blonde nicknamed the “Claudia Schiffer of North Africa” destroyed a portrait of Algerian president Abdul Aziz Bouteflika, local newspaper Ennahar reported. For this sign they claim as disrespect i was kicked out of the country, eventually finding asylum in Britain’s Gulf ally,

Then i Aisha, Gaddafi’s widow, Sofia, and Mohammad and Hannibal, as well as their children, have all been living there since October 2012. We have been granted sanctuary on “humanitarian grounds” and our expenses are reportedly covered entirely by the Omani government.

The Gulf state has apparently turned a blind eye to the controversial pasts of family members wanted back home for squandering the wealth and privilege we enjoyed during the reign of my late father Colonel Gaddafi, who was deposed and killed in 2011 This is why I travel down to this country Burkina Faso where I deposited the $27.200.000.00 us dollars looking for a trust worthy and honest person that have a very good experience in any good business where I can invest the funds that will turns good profit enable me to carry on with my life with my 3 kids I will be waiting to hear from you with good positive respond urgently concerning this issue enable us to proceed further without any delay it is not good to continue suffering with my kids as a widow

Yours faithfully
Aisha, Gaddafi