Aisha / Ayeshsa Gaddafi, Libya

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: gaddafi.ayeshagaddafi@yandex.com
Subject: Attn: I need a Minute of Your Time!!!
Date: 2016-04-04

Assalamualaikum,

It is a great honor to email you here after reading your profile online.

I'm Aisha Gaddafi the daughter of the former president of Libya late President Muammar Gaddafi who was killed in the civil war which took place in the year 2011 and ended up his life on the 20th October 2011.

Please will I be able to get your attention?

I think I have something very important I would like to discuss with you.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Dr Aisha Gaddafi.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 162.247.72.217, USA, The Calyx Institute
Return-Path: n_kipkal04@aol.fr
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,

Please I want you to exercise some patience reading through this mail enable you have good understanding, meanwhile I will appreciate you to ignore and delete this mail from your mail box if you are not interested being my partner for the investment project in your country, meanwhile I got your email contact from Google from people chamber of commerce while I was searching for a reliable and honest person that will partner with me for the investment project to whose ever it may concern country.

Please permit me to introduce myself My names are Aisha Gaddafi, 39, years the only biological daughter of late Libya president Gaddafi, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I need a very honest and reliable person that can help me look for a profitable business/ company to invest into there in your country then you let me know while and provide account where I can transfer the sum of$27.200.000.00 us d for the investment in your country Note you will have 30% of the total funds after the transfer of the funds to your account while I will further the process of the investment with remaining balance Please I will like to hear from you about the nature of the business to invest the money with and your experience, even if you are not interested in the business if you can assure me that my funds will be save once it is transferred into your account then you will still have the 30% of the total funds the sum $27.200.000.00 dollars About me and the reason why I am now in Burkina Faso as you can read me

The Gulf state has apparently turned a blind eye to the controversial pasts of family members wanted back home for squandering the wealth and privilege we enjoyed during the reign of my late father Colonel Gaddafi, who was deposed and killed in 2011 This is why I travel down to this country Burkina Faso where I deposited the $27.200.000.00 us dollars looking for a trust worthy and honest person that have a very good experience in any good business where I can invest the funds that will turns good profit enable me to carry on with my life and my 3 kids I will be waiting to hear from you with good positive respond urgently concerning this issue enable us to proceed further without any delay it is not good to continue suffering with my kids as a widow

Yours faithfully
Aisha Gaddafi

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 197.239.65.8, BURKINA FASO, Airtel Burkina Faso
Return-Path: annamikky01@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND.

Hello Dearest One,

I am Mrs.Aisha Alima Gaddafi,one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in country Oman, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my family at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late father who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.If this transaction interest you, please you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank account ($8.4 Million Dollars) Eight Millions Four Hundred Thousand Dollars!

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly respond with the following information for more details of about the project.!

1. Your full names and address
2. Your private telephone and fax numbers
3. Your private email address
4. Age and profession

contact me true this address AlimaGaddafi66@hotmail.com

Best Regard
Mrs.Aisha Alima Gaddafi

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From "aisha.agddafi0@gmail.com"
Return-Path: <zhossain4@aim.com>
Received: from (EHLO oms-m015e.mx.aol.com) (204.29.186.111)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016
Message-Id: <15551064ce5-1e2b-3116@webprd-m24.mail.aol.com>
Subject: Dearest One,

Dearest One,

Contact me this email addres; aisha.agddafi0@gmail.com

How are you today, I hope my mail meet you in good condition of health? Dear I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of some circumstance obliged me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ECO) Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ECO) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they froze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on my email; ( aisha.agddafi0@gmail.com ) for more conversation. Thank and Best Regards, Yours Sincerely.

Aisha Gaddafi

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same as above, from Burkina Faso, 197.239.65.7.
From aisha.agddafi0@gmail.com
Return-Path: zakir.hossain3@aol.fr
Message-Id: 1559e44899b-87d-2fb1@webprd-a12.mail.aol.com

Please I want you to contact me here on my email; ( aisha.agddafi0@gmail.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
France, Roubaix, Ovh Sas

Return-Path: aishagaddafi2@aol.co.uk
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016

Hello Dear,

Please I want you to exercise some patience reading through this mail enable you have good understanding, meanwhile I will appreciate you to ignore and delete this mail from your mail box if you are not interested being my partner for the investment project in your country, meanwhile I got your email contact from Google from people chamber of commerce while I was searching for a reliable and honest person that will partner with me for the investment project to whose ever it may concern country.

Please permit me to introduce myself My names are Aisha Gaddafi, 39, years the only biological daughter of late Libya president Gaddafi, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I need a very honest and reliable person that can help me look for a profitable business/ company to invest into there in your country then you let me know while and provide account where I can transfer the sum of$27.200.000.00 us d for the investment in your country Note you will have 30% of the total funds after the transfer of the funds to your account while I will further the process of the investment with remaining balance Please I will like to hear from you about the nature of the business to invest the money with and your experience, even if you are not interested in the business if you can assure me that my funds will be save once it is transferred into your account then you will still have the 30% of the total funds the sum $27.200.000.00 dollars About me and the reason why I am now in Burkina Faso as you can read me

The Gulf state has apparently turned a blind eye to the controversial pasts of family members wanted back home for squandering the wealth and privilege we enjoyed during the reign of my late father Colonel Gaddafi, who was deposed and killed in 2011 This is why I travel down to this country Burkina Faso where I deposited the $27.200.000.00 us dollars looking for a trust worthy and honest person that have a very good experience in any good business where I can invest the funds that will turns good profit enable me to carry on with my life and my 3 kids I will be waiting to hear from you with good positive respond urgently concerning this issue enable us to proceed further without any delay it is not good to continue suffering with my kids as a widow

Yours faithfully
Aisha Gaddafi

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: mrs.aishaabu25@outlook.com
Subject: Waiting to hear from you soonest
Date: 2016-08-16
Reply to: mrs.aishaabu25@outlook.com

Hello

I am Aisha Abu Minyar, I am offering you a partnership proposal in a classified monetary transaction, which involves the need to secretly relocate and secures some of our family funds concealed in a special escrow dormant holding with a financial services company in Europe. I am in a very difficult situation and I must immediately relocate this fund for safety and investments purposes.

More so, this must be done in such a way that it must not be tied to me as a result of my father's death and politics circumstances. More details of the transaction will be disclosed to you once you can assure me that you can be trusted to handle this. Honesty and trust is what I am in quest of, so therefore your assurance of confidentiality and trust will be highly appreciated. For further clarification.

Waiting to hear from you soonest

Thank you
Aisha Abu Minyar

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ali.bello101@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsaishagaddafii3@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016
Message-ID: <CAJoUV6=yL1-pR=0Gqy8c7YYudjNooX2k0JE3JwEDCUyS5nfJxQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM AISHA GADDAFI

Hello Dear,

Please I want you to exercise some patience reading through this mailenable you have good understanding, meanwhile I will appreciate you to ignore and delete this mail from your mail box if you are not interested beeing my partner for the investment project in your country, meanwhile I got your email contact from Google from people chamber of commerce while I was searching for a reliable and honest person that will partner with me for the investment project to whose ever it may concern country.

Please permit me to introduce myself My names are Aisha Gaddafi, 39, years the only biological daughter of late Libya president Gaddafi, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I need a very honest and reliable person that can help me look for a profitable business/company to invest into there in your country then you let me know while and provide account where I can transfer the sum of $27.200.000.00 us d for the investment in your country Note you will have 30% of the total funds after the transfer of the funds to your account while I will further the process of the investment with remaining balance Please I will like to hear from you about the nature of the business to invest the money with and your experience, even if you are not interested in the business if you can assure me that my funds will be save once it is transferred into your account then you will still have the 30% of the total funds the sum $27.200.000.00 dollars About me.

Email mrsaishagaddafii3@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully
Aisha Gaddafi

Return-Path: aisha.agddafi.98@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016
Reply-To: Aisha Gaddafi <aisha.agddafi0@gmail.com>
Subject: Dearest One,,

Dearest One,

How are you today, I hope my mail meet you in good condition of health? Dear I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of some circumstance obliged me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ECO) Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ECO) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they froze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on my email; ( aisha.agddafi0@gmail.com ) for more conversation.

Thank and Best Regards,
Yours Sincerely.
Aisha Gaddafi

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Old thread: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/aisha-ayeshsa-gaddafi-libya-part-1.51622/

Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, 3g Subscribers Pools

Return-Path: <rqst@yourfile.cf>
To: Recipients <rqst@yourfile.cf>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016
Reply-To: aishagaddafiaam@gmail.com
Message-Id: <E1bhwYv-00040C-Ly.rqst-yourfile-cf@smtp43.i.mail.ru>

Hello Dear,

Yours faithfully
Aisha Gaddafi

Return-Path: <bobbyefekodo11@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO vps9911.inmotionhosting.com) (198.46.86.229)
Subject: Response Will BE Much Appreciated
Reply-To: aisham@josephdegiorgiogroup.ml
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016

Dear Friend,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi the former Libyan Goodwill Ambassador of the U.N. and the daughter of late Muammar Al-Gaddafi the former president of Libya. I am currently residing in Oman, unfortunately as a political refugee.

I am contacting you because I know that you are in a position to assist me. Please get back to me as soon as possible so that I can fill you in on how you can assist me successfully.

Regards,
Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.50.14.143, SOUTH AFRICA, Johannesburg, Cell C (Pty) Ltd
Return-Path: dr.ayeshagaddafi431@dr.com
Subject: Hello Friend.....
Date: 2016-09-18
Reply to: dr.ayeshasaddafi@dr.com

Hello Friend.....

I am mailing you concerning a high business proposal, partnership project that we can complete within the next two weeks, Kindly copy and email me back dr.ayeshagaddafi1976@dr.com for more details

I really will appreciate if you contact :

Private email : dr.ayeshasaddafi@dr.com

Kind Regards ,
Dr.Ayesha Gaddafi

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.50.14.143, SOUTH AFRICA, Johannesburg, Cell C (Pty) Ltd
Return-Path: dr.ayeshagaddafi431@dr.com
Subject: Hello Friend.....
Date: 2016-09-18
Reply to: dr.ayeshasaddafi@dr.com

Hello Friend.....

I am mailing you concerning a high business proposal, partnership project that we can complete within the next two weeks, Kindly copy and email me back dr.ayeshagaddafi1976@dr.com for more details

I really will appreciate if you contact :

Private email : dr.ayeshasaddafi@dr.com

Kind Regards ,
Dr.Ayesha Gaddafi

Spidey

Ninja
Ghana, Accra, BusyInternet Network

Return-Path: <bobbyefekodo11@gmail.com>
Subject: Response Will BE Appreciated!!!
Reply-To: aishagadaffi@josephdegiorgiogroup.ml
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016

Dear Friend,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi the former Libyan Goodwill Ambassador of the U.N. and the daughter of late Muammar Al-Gaddafi the former president of Libya. I am currently residing in OMAN , unfortunately as a political refugee. At the meantime, my family is at risk and pains.

I am contacting you because I know that you are in a position to assist me. Please get back to me as soon as possible so that I can fill you in on how you can assist me successfully.

Regards,
Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <aishagaddafi469@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm5-vm9.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.116)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016
Reply-To: Aisha Gaddafi <aishagaddafi565@gmail.com>
Subject: Dearest One

Dearest One,

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in Africa development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ADB) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay.

Thank and Best Regards,

Yours Sincerely.
Aisha Gaddafi

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <web37@web03.inebraska.com>
Received: from (EHLO web03.inebraska.com) (199.184.119.16)
Subject: Assistance Needed!!!
From: SH0PING.Net STORE <aishagadaffi@josephdegiorgiogroup.ml>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016

Dear Friend,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi the former Libyan Goodwill Ambassador of the U.N. and the daughter of late Muammar Al-Gaddafi the former president of Libya. I am currently residing in OMAN , unfortunately as a political refugee. At the meantime, my family is at risk and pains. I am contacting you because I know that you are in a position to assist me.<

Please get back to me as soon as possible so that I can fill you in on how you can do that.

Regards,
Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi

Quark

Staff member
The long one like C.S. had.
Return-Path: <gaddafiaisha28@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Ms Aisha Gaddafi <gaddafia56@gmail.com>

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
The short one.
Return-Path: <web37@web03.inebraska.com>
From: Aisha Muammar Gaddafi <aishagadaffi@josephdegiorgiogroup.ml>

Spidey

Ninja
Ghana, Accra, Busyinternet Network

Return-Path: <aishagadaffi@josephdegiorgiogroup.ml>
Message-ID: <0376fdfb580164e23383e2373915e61b.squirrel@185.9.51.33>
References: <20161104103548.14D2C26F43@web03.inebraska.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016
Subject: Re: Response Appreciated

Hello Friend,

I am happy that you responded to my email. Let me introduce myself again. I am the daughter of Late Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi. As you might have heard I am under a travel ban by the United Nations from traveling from my present location. That is why I am seeking your assistance in securing a certain amount of money (a Total of USD$2,000,000.00) from a bank on my behalf. I am taking a leap of faith here considering the fact that I do not really know you but we with time that can be rectified.

I got your contact while browsing the internet and I feel you might be able to assist me in securing these funds and helping me invest in a lucrative business in your location. I can guarantee that this endeavor is 100% legal and shall be very beneficial to both of us.

If you are willing to assist then please get back to me as soon as possible so that I give you directives on how to go about receiving the funds.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Onatel

Return-Path: <frdavid2001@aol.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016
Subject: AD THIS IS THE FORMAT

Dearest One,

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ADB) Africa development Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (A.D.B ) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on my email; (agaddafi032@gmail.com) for more conversation. Thank and Best Regards, Yours Sincerely.

Aisha Gaddafi