Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
Dear,
How are you today? hope you are fine.
Its been long you stop communicating me but as for me i didn't know
what i did to you even when i tried to make you understand how serious
reply-to: ayishagddafio@mail.com
date: Nov 14, 2019
subject: How are you today?

i was with the offer from me but due to you were skeptic over the offer and you didn't show much interest. I have always hope and pray that everything goes well for you but things turn up to be on the other way round. I can not put any blame on you because if i happened to be in your position i may even do exactly what you have done.

Nevertheless,i have finally claimed the funds with the help of another partner.Due to you were the first to be in communication with and honestly i would have prefer to invest some part of my funds in your country in the nearest future so i will need to be in regular communication with you until when i finalized the on going investment with my new partner. For the moment, i may not have access to my email but my promise to you is that once i have access and i shall send you an email. I am compensating you with the sum of $300,000.00 US dollars only, please do not reject this offer because accepting this offer will open doors of welcome for me to visit you in the nearest future. The $300,000.00 is in Bank Check and You need the hard copy of the check to deposit to your Bank for payment. Contact Chief Samboo Nkpanta via email and he shall send you a scan copy of your certified Bank check

I left your certified Bank check to the office of Chief Samboo Nkpanta the UN chief security officer who lives in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, he will send you the original hard copy of the check through DHL or FEDEX once you make contact with him. I have instructed him to send the package to you so you have to provide your contact details for the DHL or FEDEX shipping registration:

Provide to him the below details:
Your Full Name:
Your Full Current Home or Office Address:
Your Mobile phone number:

Make sure you make contact to him after reading this message. Here under is his contact details:

Contact person: Chief Samboo Nkpanta
Email: chiefsamboonkpanta@gmail.com
Tel: +226 6767 4677 (whatsapp Number)

Kindly keep me updated once you receive the check, i will definitely reply once i have access to computer

Best Regards
Aisha

GhanaGeria

date: Nov 13, 2019,
subject: Dear Friend (Assalamu Alaikum),

Dear Friend (Assalamu Alaikum),

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated. write me at this email address (ayishagddafio@mail.com ) for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi
Reply to: ayishagddafio@mail.com

GhanaGeria

reply-to: ayeshgadaffi@gmail.com
date: Nov 8, 2019,
subject: Opportunity Of A Life Time

Dear Sir/Madam,

May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you as you receive this email and as you already know, I am Miss. Ayesh AL Gaddafi the daughter of Col. Muammar Gaddafi, the murdered president of Libya. I am currently residing in Oman but unfortunately as a fugitive and a widow with two kids. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western Nations led by America who wants to seize all that my late father has acquired at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. I therefore crave your indulgence to accept my offer and become business partner which i will be a sleeping investor in this partnership and be friends forever.

I have huge amount of money deposited secretly with a security and courier company, these money would be transferred to you for safe keeping and manage it for investment at an offer of 25% ownership as your share capital.

Do understand that since after the death of my father we have been betrayed seriously by friends, countries and associates. I was in Algeria, from where I moved to Oman after being expelled from Algeria. We were accepted into Oman by the Omani Royal Family and we have been living in that country to date. I am living in the royal palace where I get all I need but am forbidden from meeting with people, engaging in politics or business. You know the United Nations also issue an arrest warrant on me so the possibility of our meeting is only when I leave Oman to your country. As for the transaction once I introduce you, the legal adviser of the security company who will be acting on my instructions and recommendation will guide you to actualizing the delivery of the funds to you.

If you agreed to my offer and ready to proceed with me, What I am offering to you is 25% of the amount €8.5 Million euros only and a request to keep 75% safely for me and also assist me to move from Oman to your country. Then send your full Name, Address, Age, Occupation and marital status and your telephone number.

The reason why I contacted you is because I am tired of staying here and I want to move out of Oman secretly hence am trying to have you receive the money on my behalf and there after from my share finance my coming to join you in your country in a new identity and start a new life.

I am looking forward to your kind reply to my email: ayeshgadaffi@gmail.com

Yours Faithfully,
Miss. Ayesh Al Gaddafi.

GhanaGeria

date: Nov 8, 2019,
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

date: Nov 7, 2019, 10:25 AM

Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

from: Aisha Gaddafi <edwardben25@gmail.com> via yahoo.com
reply-to: gaddafia504@gmail.com
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
(gaddafia504@gmail.com)

GhanaGeria

reply-to: aishagaddafi969@aol.com
date: Jan 12, 2020,
subject: Happy New Year,

Happy New Year,

Dear Friend,

It is much urgent,

For the effort you make trying to help me accomplish my past deal despite the fact that you gave up on the way but by the special grace of Allah I succeeded with another partner and I have traveled for establishment. Meanwhile, I have deposited the sum of ($800,000.00usd) Eight hundred thousand dollars with the western union money transfer to be transferred/send to you. They told me that they will be sending the sum of ($3,500.00usd) three thousand five hundred dollars to you everyday until the total sum is completed; this is the western

union maximum sending there. So feel free to contact the western union in Burkina-Faso with their contact information listed below

Contact the western union office;
Name; Rev. Benjamin Ogbogo. (Foreign Operation Manager)
Email; evangelicalurtheranchurch@gmail.com
Contacts hear in whatsapp number +226-579-735-08

Name; Rev. Benjamin Ogbogo

Regards,

Hwarang

Return-Path: <gaddafia487@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020
Reply-To: gaddafia504@gmail.com
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
(gaddafia504@gmail.com)

Lotta

Ninja
I have the same.

Return-Path: <aisha123@anpa.de>
Reply-To: mgaddafi725@aol.com

Princess

Ninja
More of the same.

Return-Path: <anicettjustin.yak101@gmail.com>
Reply-To: aishagadaf20@gmail.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Now with more photos: Aisha / Ayeshsa Gaddafi, Libya
and an ID card: United Nations

Return-Path: <aishagadaf2020@gmail.com>
Reply-To: aishagadaf2020@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020
Subject: Re: Dear Partner, More Details of Investment / REPLY!

Dear Friend Assalamu Alaikum,

Thank you for your kind response and willingness to handle this project, before i go in details about the project i will like us to know each other a bit.

My name is Aisha Gaddafi,i was born on December 25th, 1976 at Tripoli and my home town is Sirte. I am the true Daughter of the soil of Libya. I am a devoted Muslim but whole heartedly respect the believes of other people. I am 5 feet and 8inch tall and the one and only Daughter of my late Father. A lawyer by profession and i studied law at Paris Diderot University. I am a Widow, i got married to Ahmed al-Qahsi in the year 2006, He was an army colonel and was killed on 26th July during the civil war at the time the Rebels launched an attacked with bomb right in my late Father's compound. I have three children, two boys and a girl. I have always thought of remarrying someday if I find a good man. I have to be very sure that it is a man that will respect me and my children and not cheat on me and maltreat my children. I pray to Allah to find such man one day because it is not easy being a single parent.

You are dealing with a woman of high personality, A woman with noble qualities who loves humanity and believes in sharing, caring and affection. I am the woman who believes in the principles of sincerity, straight forwardness, generosity, peace and harmony. I have no believe of disguise despite my family's predicament that puts me to this present condition. What I honor is humanity regardless of color, race or religion.

However, I am an advocate of human solidarity, mutual affection, righteousness, peace and harmony as well as other noble characters that embrace human existence and lead to success of all kinds and high degree of civilization and happiness. I am fervently impressed of dealing with you in person. For more information about my family, You can know more through the BBC news links below: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

I can not tell you all about me in writing because i am the only Daughter of a wealthy family therefore i can not write all about but reservation until we see in person then you get to know me better. Having said that, I am more than willing to relocate to your country with my children once the funds are confirmed in your bank account. I do not have any choice of Country of investment since I am not going to manage the investment myself. I wish to be a silent partner in this project given my status and for security reasons. My late father's political enemies are still hunting for me the reason why I have chosen to seek asylum from the Omani Government.

Having known a little more of me and i want you to tell me about you precisely kindly provide your personal information so we can proceed further with the project.

1. Your Full Name ..........
2. Current Address.............
3. Nationality..........
4. Your date of birth............
5. Your Occupation..........
6. Send me a scan copy of your Photo...
7. Your Telephone Number............

Attached here is my photos of my late Father, my Mother, i and my children, my photo at Oman and my UN approved ID for your perusal and record.

I humbly enjoy you to handle this information related to it with utmost confidentiality and on no account do you declassify it please. My life and that of my children would be at risk should you declassify this deal.

As soon as i receive the above required information i shall provide more information to proceed further.

Best Regards
Yours project Partner Aisha

Great. More photos.

Return-Path: <mrsaishag16@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020
Subject: hello dear please kindly reply my email is very urgent

Dear I Need An Investment Partner

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same as above.

Return-Path: <chidiebereawa@gmail.com>

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsaishag16@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020
Subject: More details for the investment project

Hello Dear Partner,
I acknowledge with a big thanks receipt of your message and appreciate your willingness accepting to handle this investment project. I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits. I am also willing to compensate you with 30% of the total funds($27.500.000.00 million US Dollar) after the investment funds are transfer to you in order to proceed the execution of the investment project. After the investment projects have been successfully established under your management, the 70% of the investment future profit shall be apportioned to me while the 30% investment future profit shall be apportioned to you for your assistance for managing the investment on my behalf.

I will sincerely assure you that this project is legal and legit and you are dealing with a woman of high personality, a woman with noble qualities who loves humanity and believes in sharing, caring and affection. I am the woman who believes in the principles of sincerity, straight forwardness, generosity, peace and harmony. I have no believed of disguise despite my family’s predicament that puts me to this present condition. What I honor is humanity regardless of color, race or religion. However, I am a devoted Muslim but whole heartedly respect believes of other people. I am an advocate of human solidarity, mutual affection, righteousness, peace and harmony as well as other noble characters that embrace human existence and lead to success of all kinds and high degree of civilization and happiness. I am fervently impressed of dealing with you in person and also hope the same from you. More Details of me herewith stated below:

1) My Full Name: Aisha Muammar Al-Qaddafi
2) Date of Birth: 25th December, 1976
3) Hometown: Sirte
4) Place of Birth: Tripoli
5) Nationality: Libyan
6) Profession: lawyer (Studied— criminal psychology and law)
7) Sex: Female
8) Marital Status: Single widow (with 3 children)
9) Height: 5ft, 8inch
10) OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE TO SEE MY PHOTO
11) About my family you can read through the BBC news links below: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

I need to know your brief and precise details of your business and investment Plans and by doing that you should tell me your ability and experience to handle the investment project in one of the following sectors below or you can provide your own area of investment specialization.

a) Investing in Academic Sector
b) Real Estate management
c) Hotel Management/Tourism
d) Stock Management
e) Hospital Management
f) Commercial Agriculture
g) Dealing on Oil and Gas
i) Purchasing and Supplying of Gold
j) Export and Import of different manufacturing products in your country.

I would have appreciated it the most if you can be able to make an urgent preparation to visit me in person here in Burkina Faso for clarification of identity of both of us and also discuss everything face to face, but more importantly on the other hand, if you cannot be able to visit me in person due to your engagement at work/business or reason best known to you, we can proceed further with the funds transfer from here and after the transfer I will quickly join you over to your country for the investment project. I would like to know more about you so by replying to this e-mail, please provide your personal information to enable me know whom I'm dealing with for clarification of your identity.

1. Your Full Name..........
2. Current Address.............
3. Nationality..........
4. Your date of birth............
5. Your Occupation..........
6. Send me a scan copy of your Photo...
7. Your Telephone Number...

As soon as i receive the above details from you I will quickly write a letter of authorization to the bank and notify them that you are my representative to enable them commence the transfer without delays. In the light of above please i will like you to keep this transfer only to yourself and please do not review it to anyone for security reasons please, I beg you in the name of God Almighty I don’t want to lose this fund is my last hope please, remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person, truthful and someone with vision and hard working hope you will be that person.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards
Yours Partner Aisha

Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
(gaddafia504@gmail.com)

Same message, new address.

Return-Path: <hjhjhooo@yahoo.com>
References: <20202773537.728803.ref@Lenovo>

write me at this email address(aaishaalqaddafi1@gmail.com) for further discussion.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <gaddafiaisha71729@aol.com>

XSS

Ninja
I have the same mail too.

Return-Path: <miss.faith.kones124@gmail.com>

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member

XSS

Ninja
And another one.

Return-Path: <unitednationscamvictims2016@gmail.com>
From: Mrs Aisha Gaddafi <unitednationscamvictims2016@gmail.com>

Please Reply me in my box. (aishagadaf20@gmail.com)

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <SRS0=IPf6Gi=32=themass2009.info=adlalaieol@eigbox.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020
Subject: I NEED YOUR QUICK RESPOND
Reply-To: aishagaddafii331@gmail.com

Attention sir/madam,

Please I want you to exercise some patience reading through this mail enable you have good understanding, meanwhile I will appreciate you to ignore and delete this mail from your mail box if you are not interested beeing my partner for the investment project in your country, meanwhile I got your email contact from Google from people chamber of commerce while I was searching for a reliable and honest person that will partner with me for the investment project to whose ever it may concern country

Introductions
My names is Aisha Gaddafi, 37, years the only biological daughter of late Libya president Gaddafi, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I need a very honest and reliable person that can help me look for a profitable business/ company to invest into there in your country then you let me know while and provide account where I can transfer the sum of$27.500.000.00 usd for the investment in your country

Note you will have 30% of the total funds after the transfer of the funds to your account while I will further the process of the investment with remaining balance

Please I will like to hear from you about the nature of the business to invest the money with and your experience, even if you are not interested in the business if you can assure me that my funds will be save once it is transferred into your account then you will still have the 30% of the total funds the sum $27.500.000.00 dollars

About me and the reason why I am now in Burkina Faso as you can read more in the linked below Please enter the link to read and know more about me and the reason why I contacted you

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9967203/Gaddafis-daughter-thrown-out-of-Algeria-after-she-set-fire-to-presidential-residence.html

I have an arrest warrant against my name after fleeing Libya when my father was deposed and then killed two years ago after 42 years in power.
The western educated lawyer arrived in Algeria with other family members after my husband — an army general — was killed in the bombing raids which destroyed Gaddafi’s regime, leaving me as a single mother.

I was accorded a presidential residence in the south of the country. Algeria’s ambassador to Libya confirmed last that Col Gaddafi’s widow and three of his children including Aisha, had left Algeria “a long time ago” without giving further details. It has now emerged that Algerian authorities lost patience with me a onetime UN Goodwill Ambassador, after i kept vandalizing furniture and attacking guards out of rage over my father’s fate.

i ended up blaming Algeria for many of my problems, and also began as a result of this they accused me of starting fires in the house,” said a government source in Algiers. “Shelves in the library went up in flames, as i regularly attacked army personnel looking after my safety.” The last straw was when the bleach blonde nicknamed the “Claudia Schiffer of North Africa” destroyed a portrait of Algerian president Abdul Aziz Bouteflika, local newspaper Ennahar reported. For this sign they claim as disrespect i was kicked out of the country, eventually finding asylum in Britain’s Gulf ally,

Then i Aisha, Gaddafi’s widow, Sofia, and Mohammad and Hannibal, as well as their children, have all been living there since October 2012.
We have been granted sanctuary on “humanitarian grounds” and our expenses are reportedly covered entirely by the Omani government.

The Gulf state has apparently turned a blind eye to the controversial pasts of family members wanted back home for squandering the wealth and privilege we enjoyed during the reign of my late father Colonel Gaddafi, who was deposed and killed in 2011
This is why I travel down to this country Burkina Faso where I deposited the $27.500.000.00 us dollars looking for a trust worthy and honest person that have a very good experience in any good business where I can invest the funds that will turns good profit enable me to carry on with my life with my 3 kids I will be waiting to hear from you with good positive respond urgently concerning this issue enable us to proceed further without any delay it is not good to continue suffering with my kids as a widow

Yours faithfully
Aisha, Gaddafi

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <vijairaja789@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ayishagddafio@mail.ru
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020
Message-ID: <CAGZ0r_+VHuX-XnE782DjZGv72ShQKAjyNmYZx3xV9TM9Ehqe9A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend (Assalamu Alaikum),?
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend (Assalamu Alaikum),

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment
Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated. write me at this email address( ayishagddafio@mail.ru ) for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi