Alex M. Azar, US Health and Human Services

The FBI will never send a donation request using a gmail email address or any free email service! This is an advanced fee/donation scam... Please read about the scam below....

From: "Alex M. Azar" <>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 23:38:02 +0100
Message-ID: <>

Please it has call the public attention as we need your urgent donation $25 /$50 /$100 etc to help us fight Coronavirus please our children & adults needs your assistance. We need urgent distribution of the drugs to Europe, Asia and here in United States

Simple send us your donation va direct bank transfer or Google Play Cards / iTunes Card / Steam Wallet etc purchase the gift cards scratch and forward the full photo to us via two below emails. Please send the transfer to the account listed below:

Beneficiary Name;
Account Number;
Swift Code;
Branch Code;;
Bank Name; Standard Bank.
Bank Address;Johannesburg,2198,South Africa.

Please your donation will make a huge impact.

Mr. Alex Azar
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

CC: Mr. Christopher A. Wray
Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Use BOTH Bing and Google to search email addresses and phone numbers so you will not get ripped off.

Never use Money Gram, Western Union, Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card, Amazon card steam wallet giftcard(s) or any gift cards to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet / address to scammers. If you do, it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please do not) When you use money gram, Western Union, the United States is the control of the United States, and even if it is in Africa and you need to transfer to New York. Send the money to a US, UK, Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back from below

If you send money to this scammer, please
In the US ...
1.first ... file a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at and include the police report case number near the bottom of the form.
In the UK ...
1.first ... a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at and include the case number of the police report