Alex White

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From MR. ALEX WHITE
Return-Path: <Pinky0414@aol.com>
Received: from WIN-2008.power.local (h-67-100-11-250.nycm.ny.megapath.net [67.100.11.250])
Subject: HELLO, I AM MR. ALEX WHITE THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR INSPECTION UNIT UN INSPECTION AGENCY O HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN CHICAGO USA.DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE CHECK AT THE AIRPORT STORAGE VAULT ON WITHHELD PACKAGES, I DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SHIPMENT FROM A DIPLOMAT FROM LONDON AND AFRICA, REVEALED WHEN IT SCANNED AN UNDISCLOSED SUM OF MONEY IN TWO METAL TRUNK BOXES WEIGHING APPROXIMATELY 35 KG EACH.THE CONSIGNMENT WAS ABANDONED BECAUSE THE CONTENTS WAS NOT PROPERLY DECLARED BY THE CONSIGNEE AS "MONEY" RATHER IT WAS DECLARED AS STAFF EFFECT TO AVOID INTERROGATION AND ALSO THE INABILITY OF THE DIPLOMAT TO PAY FOR THE NON INSPECTION CHARGES WHICH IS ABOUT $470 BEFORE BRINGING IN CONSIGNMENT INTO THE U.S. AND WE REFUSED TO RETURN THE CONSIGNMENT BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM SINCE, WE HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED IT.ON MY ASSUMPTION, EACH OF THE BOXES WILL CONTAIN MORE THAN $5M TO $10.5M.EMAIL: [MR.ALEXWHITE626@YAHOO.ES], TELE 773 599-8961
To: Recipients <Pinky0414@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013
Reply-To: [easytoenvy3@aol.com]

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 108.235.25.184 - USA, Georgia - AT&T U-verse
Return-Path: sjstagg@aol.com

To: Recipients <sjstagg@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
Reply-To: Jgmhaustad@aol.com
Subject: HELLO, I AM MR. ALEX WHITE THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR INSPECTION UNIT UN INSPECTION AGENCY O HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN CHICAGO USA. DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE CHECK AT THE AIRPORT STORAGE / VAULT ON WITHHELD PACKAGES, I DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SHIPMENT FROM A DIPLOMAT FROM LONDON AND AFRICA, REVEALED WHEN IT SCANNED AN UNDISCLOSED SUM OF MONEY IN TWO METAL TRUNK BOXES WEIGHING APPROXIMATELY 35 KG EACH.THE CONSIGNMENT WAS ABANDONED BECAUSE THE CONTENTS WAS NOT PROPERLY DECLARED BY THE CONSIGNEE AS "MONEY" RATHER IT WAS DECLARED AS STAFF EFFECT TO AVOID INABILITY OF THE DIPLOMAT TO PAY FOR THE NON INSPECTION CHARGES WHICH IS ABOUT $670 USD BEFORE BRINGING IN CONSIGNMENT INTO THE U.S.AND WE REFUSED TO RETURN THE CONSIGNMENT BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM SINCE, ON MY ASSUMPTION, EACH OF THE BOXES WILL CONTAIN MORE THAN $5M TO $ 10.5M EACH. THE DETAILS OF THE CONSIGNMENT INCLUDING DETAILS AND THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT FROM THE UN IN GENEVA ARE TAGGED ON THE METAL TRUNK BOXES IN YOUR FAVOR.EMAIL:nelsonjames867@yahoo.es

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From Mr. Alex White
Return-Path: <alexwhite@inspectionunit.org>
Received: from (EHLO sa4.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.18) Israeli server
Reply-To: <alexwhite002@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: RE: Your Abandoned ATM Master Card Is Here In International Airport Chicago USA
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013

Mr. Alex White Assistance Inspection Manager Chicago O Hare International Airport USA. Telephone: (331) 333-5701 SMS Line: (312) 788-7326 (SMS ONLY) Hello, I am Mr. Alex White the Assistant Director Inspection Unit / United Nations Inspection Agency O Hare International Airport in Chicago USA. During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and Africa, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of money in FedEx Envelope. The ATM MASTER CARD was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly Declared by the delivery Agent as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the Delivery Agent to pay for the INTERNATIONAL DELVERY PERMIT CHARGES Which Is About $ 290 USD Before bringing in ATM MASTER CARD into the U.S. and we refused to return the ATM MASTER CARD back where it came from since, We have already received it. On my assumption, each of the ATM MASTER CARD will Contain more than $ 5 Million to $ 5.5 Million each and the ATM MASTER CARD is still left in our Storage House here at the Chicago O Hare International Airport USA till date. The details of the ATM MASTER CARD Including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the FedEx Envelope in your favor. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this ATM MASTER CARD, I will advise you to Provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds With The address on the official documents Including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city. PLEASE NOTE THAT this ATM MASTER CARD is supposed to Have Been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in the Concluding clearance processes. The unpaid sum of $ 290 revenue income is the Government charges Which Can not be weaved or ignore and we do not Have Any legal authority to deduct any money from your ATM MASTER CARD out before delivery to you. The U.S. Government is expecting you to pay the above charge as you receive this mail. So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to me for quick processing and response. Once I receive your information Including the receipt of the Sum payment of $ 290 for the INTERNATIONAL DELVERY PERMIT CHARGES, I can get everything Concluded Within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Please direct your telephone number is required so we can reach you That for more information, I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive. Mr. Alex White Assistance Inspection Manager Chicago O Hare International Airport USA. Telephone: (331) 333-5701

XSS

Ninja
Return-Path: <info@ax.net>
Received: from sa11.bezeqint.net (sa11.bezeqint.net [192.115.104.25]) Israel
Reply-To: <alexjohn041@gmail.com>
Subject: RE:pLS CLARIFY
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014
Reply-to: alexjohn041@gmail.com
To: alexjohn041@gmail.com

Greetings, I am Mr. Alex John White, from the Office of Inspection Unit/United Nations Agency in O'Hare International Airport Chicago Illinois USA. During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages.CALL ME FOR MORE CHATS Tel #: (312)-620-9713.PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENT FOR VITAL DETAILS.

Your Abandoned Consignment in O'Hare International Airport Chicago,

Greetings, I am Mr. Alex John White, from the Office of Inspection Unit/United Nations Agency in O'Hare International Airport Chicago Illinois USA. During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and Africa, when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each and some people are coming after this consignment to clam it in your name.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents was not properly declared by the consignee as �MONEY� rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT Charges Before bringing in the consignment into US and we refused to return back the consignment where it came from since, we have already received it USA.

On my assumption, each of the box contain not less than $5 Million to $5.5Million and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the O'Hare International Airport Chicago USA till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor.

But to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delay in concluding the clearance processes. Therefore you are advice to respond to this message and call me immediately as you read. Once I receive your above requested information I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Below is my direct telephone number, I am always out of office for inspection, so if I am unable to pick your call you should know that I have gone for inspection just email me and make sure you include your mobile number so that I can give you a call.

Mr. Alex John White
Office of Inspection
O'Hare International Airport Chicago Illinois USA.
Tel #: (312)-620-9713.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Airport change.

Return-Path: ~test01@socovesa.cl>
Received: from socovesa.cl (mail.socovesa.cl. [164.77.255.226])
Reply-To: ~mralex_white_uninspection1@yahoo.co.nz>
Subject: RE: YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT IS READY FOR CLAIM!
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015
X-FEAS-AUTH-USER: test01@socovesa.cl

Attn: My Friend

My name is Mr. Alex White, i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 40% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 60%. Consequently.when i cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralex_white_uninspection1@yahoo.co.nz if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.
You can as well call me on this number (+1) 409-241-0924 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr. Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
United Nations Inspection Agent.
Boston Logan International Airport,t.
Unicef Boston - Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
USA.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Airport change again.

Spain, Madrid, Ipcore Datacenters S.l

Return-Path: <info@onecommerce.com.ph>
Reply-To: <mralexwhite_uninspectagent0015@usa.com>
Subject: RE. YOUR URGENT ATTENTION WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015

Attn: My Friend

My name is Mr. Alex White ,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Ca, United States for an official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomatic delivery with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as a United Nations Inspection Agent. You will give me 40% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 60%. Consequently when i cleared it.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralexwhite_uninspectagent0015@usa.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number , your identification, your address and reconfirm your full name. You can as well call me on this number (+1) 409-241-0924 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr. Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Ca
1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States USA.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Singapore, Usonyx Singapore Broadband Web Hosting Services

Return-Path: <info@gtteng.com>
Reply-To: <mralex_white00unitednations@outlook.com>
Subject: Re. Confirm Receipt Of This Message!!
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017

Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: MrAlex_whiteuninspectiondirecto@usa.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number (+1) 617-475-0973 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr. Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
UNICEF Boston - Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
USA

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mjobrown2211@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-it0-f66.google.com) (209.85.214.66)
Reply-To: airport-agent@usa.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018
Subject: YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT

I am Mr. Alex White From the office of Inspection Unit/United Nations Agency in california International Airport Los Angeles CA,90063 USA.

During my recent routine Inspection check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from an Africa Man via London, when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT Charges of $385.00 USD. Before bringing in the consignment into US and we refused to return back the consignment where it came from, since we have already received it.

On my assumption, each of the box contain not less than $3,5 Million to $3.7Million and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Los Angeles CA,90063 International Airport USA till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor.

But to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delay in concluding the Clearance processes. The unpaid sum of $385.00 is the Government income revenue charges which can not be weaved or ignore and we do not have any legal authority to deduct any money out from your consignment before delivery to you. The US Government is expecting you to pay the above charge as you receive this mail.

The US Government in conjunction with United Nations have mandated the authorities of Los Angeles CA,90063 International Airport to clear all abandoned consignments from the Airport Storage House on or before Monday 14th may. 2018 and deliver them to the owners who are ready to receive their consignments as directed, and also it was mandated that every unclaimed and undelivered consignment after Monday 14th may. 2018 should be confiscate and the fund in the consignments should be put into USA Treasury as an unclaimed fund.

Based on the above directives, I will advise you to send the required details to me for quick processing and response. Once I receive your information including the receipt of the payment Sum of $385.00 for the International Consignment Money Movement Charges, I can get everything concluded within 3-9 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery, to make it easier for you to receive your abandoned consignments before the expiration date 16th of May.

2018 been Wednesday giving to us to clear all abandoned consignments from our storage house at the airport, you are expected to pay the $385.00 for International Consignment Money Movement Charges and you are to pay it to the receiver’s information below through western union or Money Gram once you receive this mail:

Right now your two trunk boxes has been processed and released from our storage house and ready for delivery to you at your address upon receipt of the above required information from you. This fee should be send immediately without any kind of delay via western union or money gram through the receiving information below,

Receivers Name:==== Andrea s. Davis
Amount:===========$385.00

Forward the receipt of the payment as soon as you make the payment today and i will let you know the time of my arrival to your address today, so that you will be around to sign the delivery documents and receive your consignments before I take my leave.

Below is my direct telephone number ( 323-522-5677 ) but I am always out of office for inspection, so if I am unable to pick your call you should know that I have gone for inspection just email me at (airport-agent@usa.com ) and make sure you include your mobile number so that I can give you a call. I wait to hear from you urgently. Get back to me on my direct telephone number

Mr. Alex White
Assistance Inspection Director
Los Angeles CA,90063 International Airport USA

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <jammobb77@gmail.com>
Reply-To: airport-agent@usa.com

Receivers Name: Andrea s. Davis
Amount: $385.00

Below is my direct telephone number ( 323-522-3677 ) but I am always out of office for inspection, so if I am unable to pick your call you should know that I have gone for inspection just email me at (airport-agent@usa.com )

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jjbboo23@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alexwhitw7777@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from mail-lf1-f65.google.com (209.85.167.65)
From: United Nations Inspection Unit Logan Airport <thomasankara101@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Subject: Re. Your Abandoned Consignment is Ready For Claim If You Are Still Alive!!

"Your Abandoned Consignment is Still Unclaimed"

My name is Mr.Alex White, i am a United Nations Forensic Expert and the Director Of Inspection , United Nations Inspection Unit. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States of America for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via a Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned the trunk boxes, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through in paying the non inspection charges I will personally the trunk boxes to your address with the help of our security personnel to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this, I have the capacity to deliver the trunk boxes to you after the release of your consignment with my status as a United NationsInspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when i cleared it after we put heads together and offset/pay the Compulsory Non inspection Charges as law stipulated.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it.But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance to assist me pay part of the Non inspection charges.

Write me on this email if you agree and accept to work with me: ( mralexwhite2017@gmail.com ) if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name for further verification.

You can as well call me on this number (+1) 617-475-0973 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr. Alex White
Director Inspection Unit

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
reply-to: mralexwhitez@diplomats.com
date: Oct 11, 2019,
subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT

Attention,

I am Alex White, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Logan International Airport-Boston USA. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Boston, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 3 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 165kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains $5.5M which is total of $16.5Million USD. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are three metal trunk boxes weighing about 165kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to it's (place of origin) as we were instructed.

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

KINDLY REPLY WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY REASON: ( mralexwhitez@diplomats.com )

Best Regards,
Alex White
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <trash@bon.at>
Subject: Re. Get Back To Me
To: Recipients <trash@bon.at>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020
Reply-To: mralexwhite2017@gmail.com

"Your Abandoned Consignment is Still Unclaimed"

My name is Mr. Alex White, i am a United Nations Forensic Expert and the Director Of Inspection , United Nations Inspection Unit. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States of America for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via a Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned the trunk boxes, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through in paying the non inspection charges I will personally the trunk boxes to your address with the help of our security personnel to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this, I have the capacity to deliver the trunk boxes to you after the release of your consignment with my status as a United Nations Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when i cleared it after we put heads together and offset/pay the Compulsory Non inspection Charges as law stipulated.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it but if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance to assist me pay part of the Non inspection charges.

Write me on this email if you agree and accept to work with me: (mralexwhite2017@gmail.com ) if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name for further verification.

Signed,
Mr. Alex White
Director Inspection Unit