From Alhaji Ahmed Idris
Return-Path: <saidris15@xdsddfgh.ma.tn>
Subject: RE HELLO
To: Recipients <saidris15@xdsddfgh.ma.tn>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016
Reply-To: <alhajiahmedidris11@gmail.com>
Return-Path:ásaidris15@xdsddfgh.ma.tn

FROM Alhaji Ahmed Idris.

HEAD: WORLD FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY INVESTIGATION AND SETTLEMENT TEAM, ABUJA NIGERIA.

Owing to numerous complaints from many beneficiaries across the globe due to the failure of concerned payment financial committees set up in the past by IMF and WORLD BANK//CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to effect the payment of their outstanding funds such as through Contract Payment, Inheritance and Lottery Winning Prize Awards among others, World Financial Service Authority (FSA) has set up this team called FINANCIAL INVESTIGATION AND SETTLEMENT TEAM to ensure that beneficiaries receive their funds without hitches.

It may interest you to know that following our investigation into the numerous complaints,your name was found among the beneficiaries who have not received their funds and from our findings your fund and its accrued interest is US$9.5m.( NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR

Note that a special arrangement has been made with a reputable bank in NIGERIA, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to ensure that the payment of your fund is effected through BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT SYSTEM OR DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY IN CASH TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

In view of the above, you are advised to confirm the following information which will be use in release of your fund to you.All you need to do now is to send to me your details such as :

1. Name in full:.
2. Address:......
3. Nationality:..
4. Age/Sex :.....
5. Occupation:...
6. Phone/Fax:....
7. Country:......
8. private email address if any:..
9. A copy of your id

As soon as we receive the above requested information from you, we shall forward your payment file and contact details to Head of department of the Bank,to enable he contact you for the release of your fund USA$9.5m.

Alhaji Ahmed Idris (Board Member)
Accountant General of The Federation.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 105.112.39.74, NIGERIA, Airtel Networks Limited
Return-Path: dd6@dvsddfvsf.ma.tn
Subject: HELLO
Date: 2016-04-02
Reply to: alhajiahmed.idris@yahoo.com

same email text as above

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From ahh_ahmed.idris@yahoo.com
Return-Path: <ahh_ahmed.idris@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm24-vm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.136.217.99)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016
Reply-To: <ahh_ahmed.idris@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attn:

THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
PLOT 1570, LADOKE AKINTOLA BOULEVARD
GARKI 2, ABUJA
FCT 900001 NIGERIA.
E-mail: ahmed.idris@

Attn:

Congratulation! Congratulation!! This is to inform you that due to the strict financial regulations and lots of certifications transfer back-up documents required in moving funds out of this great country Federal Republic of Nigeria, and most especially United Kingdom London UK, your approved inheritance funds amounted the sum of USD$10.5M has been resolved among 25 the foreign beneficiaries and bonded to our affiliate banker in Europe -FRANCE for immediate release without having problem.

Reference to this development, and this has been deliberated upon which is among our set up priorities in our pursuit for change and good governance. You are therefore advised without wasting time and get back to us with your complete information’s such as, your full name and address telephone number to enable us send you bank information and the proof of fund letter while you open communication with the bank immediately, to ensure that they expedite action on the transfer process and keep us posted with every development so as to advise you if need be. Please it is important you follow this directive.

Good luck and kind regards,
Ahh Ahmed Idris
The Accountant General of the Federation
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Indonesia Jakarta Pt Telkom Indonesia

Return-Path: <info@oagf.gov.ng>
Message-Id: <201609191957.u8JJvefE008356-u8JJvefG008356@fm1.smtp.telkom.net>
Reply-To: <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>
To: info@oagf.gov.ng
Subject: From The Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF.
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016

Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
From The Desk Of;..Mr. Ahmed Idris..
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street,
Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..234-9059-175434...

Over Due Funds Payment Advise From The Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF..

Attn;Funds Beneficiary..

Sir/Madam.

As a matter of urgency you are advised to contact my office in my capacity as the Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF.for your payment as an express approval have been given to that effect through my office as the newly appointed Account General Of the Federations based on the resolutions of the Federal Executive Council Board Meeting of last week Thursday...your Contract/Lottery/Inheritance payment File have been forwarded to my office and desk for your immediate payment as the sum of USD8.5Million------Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only was approved in your name and favor by the National Assembly based on the resolutions of the Federal Executive Council Board..

Furtherance to the above now you are required and requested to put an immediate claims to your approved payment through my desk within the next 72hours to enable me process and verify same and then instruct our bankers to go ahead with your payment without further delays vide our Consolidated Oil Reserve Account as all your payment instruments have been released through my office for your payment based on the FEC and National Assembly considerations and approvals,please note that this is a Presidential Payment Gazetted which must be adhered to the latter and very timely hence if you fail to put up your claims for your payment in the next 72hours the payment will be revoked based on the directives of the National Assembly headed by the Senate President as funds have being made available for your payment through our Oil Reserve Account Holders on my direct instructions only after due Verification's and Certifications in my capacity as the Account General Of the Federations..

Finally you are advised to contact my office immediately for your payment and as well call me on my direct telephone line as thus;. 234-9059-175434...for more advise and update on your payment as already approved,please note that your above approved sum will and can only be released to you by our bankers through KTT Electronics Swift Wire Transfer and through the issuance of an Automated Teller Machine Cash disposable payment instrument---ATM--as you are advised to make your preferred choice of payment and get back to me to enable me VERIFY your claims and then instruct our bankers to go ahead and do your crediting without further delays,i will advise you further once you call me on your payment modalities...

Sincerely Yours..
Mr. Ahmed Idris..
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
Tel..234-9059-175434...Direct Line..

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
New phone.
Return-Path: AGF@buysafeguard.com
Message-Id: 201609221531.u8MFVjrB007097-u8MFVjrD007097@fm1.smtp.telkom.net
Reply-To: mcharlesdirector@gmail.com

Mr. Ahmed Idris..
Accountant General Of The Federations, AGF.
Tel..234-802-755-3374...Direct Line..

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Glomobile GPRS

Return-Path: <idrisg@mail.mynet.com>
Message-ID: <328aa7dc31db62f1b4c5fab27f43c628.squirrel@www.bgb.gov.bd>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017
Subject: NEW UPDATESS
Reply-To: idrisalmd@mynet.com

Attn: Sir/Madam.

Congratulation! this is to inform you that your inheritance funds valued USD$10.5M has been approved among twenty five other foreign beneficiaries and bonded to our affiliate bankers in Europe-FRANCE and MALAYSIA for immediate release. This is due to the strict financial regulations, lots of certifications/transfer back-up documents required in moving funds out of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and most especially United Kingdom-U.K.

I want to sound this as a warning to you that inheritance fund is officially handled by the office of The Accountant General of the Federation Federal Republic of Nigeria as the Treasury House known to be the (Accountant General) office established under Civil Services re-organization Decree No.43 of 1988 and paragraph 8 edit 4 of 1999 as amended is responsible for the overall management of all receipt and payments of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This includes payment of contractors, inheritance, and beneficiaries both local and foreign. I also want to notify you that since the assumption of office on 29th May 2015 by president Muhammeadu Buhari, he has introduced Treasury Single Account (TSA) is a financial policy introduced by the Federal Government to consolidate all inflows from the country's ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) by way of deposit into commercial banks, traceable into a single/FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT at the Central Bank of Nigeria.

I believe you should see reason why it痴 impossible for any other office to affect your payment. Rather, it痴 the office of the Accountant General of the Federation Federal to direct both local and foreign inheritance payment. I have decided to give you this primary information because, it will not be wise enough for you to lose your hard earn money to internet smart guys, hackers that may claim to represent the interest of fund beneficiaries and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Note that this is among our set priorities as a Government, in our pursuit for change and good governance. Reference to this development, you are therefore advised without wasting time, to get back to us with your complete information including, such as your full name and address, telephone number so as to enable us obtain proof of fund letter in your name while we send to you along with the payment schedule letter.

When that is done, we shall send you the information of the bank in-charge of your payment to enable you open communication with them without further delay, so they can expedite action on the transfer process accordingly.

Awaiting your prompt reply.

Kind regards,
Ahj. Ahmed Idris
The Accountant General of the Federation
(Federal Republic of Nigeria).

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ahmedidris10@aol.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic307-30.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.134.229)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018
Message-ID: <1433343288.3731467.1526924944407@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: This is breaking news for you.

Dear Beneficiary.

This is breaking news for you.

This is to inform you that we have concluded/finalized arrangement to pay you your over due contract/inheritance fund. Consequently, I am contacting you to reconfirm the information stated below to enable get all necessary approval for immediate and hitch free payment:-

1. Your Full Names.
2. Your Home and Office Address.
3. Your Home, Office and Mobile Phone Numbers.
4. Your Age.
5. Your Marital Status.
6. Your Occupation.
7. Copy of Your ID (International Passport or Driver's License)
8. Your Full Bank Details.

Relevant payment information will be given to you upon your response. Thanking you in anticipation as I await your response to proceed with the final payment procedure without any further delay. Please Reply To: ahmedidris.agf@gmail.com.

Yours Faithfully,
Ahmed Idris.
The Accountant General Of The Federal.
Please Reply To: ahmedidris.agf@gmail.com.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <infooffice364@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic306-20.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.241.140)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018
From: Accountant-General of the Federation <infooffice364@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Accountant-General of the Federation <officeinfo113@yahoo.com>
Subject: Scammer Victim

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
House S.L.A Blvd, P.M.B 7015,
Garki II, Abuja, FCT.

Our Ref: FGN/CFCR/CBN/SH-VOL.04/2018

Attention: Honorable Contractor

Am the new FCNA Accountant General of the Federation Federal Republic of Nigeria ALH. Ahmed Idris, the reason I decided to contact you by myself is because there are many scammer's in my country Nigeria, Benin Republic, South Africa, Ghana and Burkina Faso thats why I need to do it myself This personal letter will finally come as a surprise to you. I am highly pleased to inform you of this wonderful good news.

I have on my desk an outstanding payment of us$10.5million of your contract sum with the Federal Republic of Nigeria for transfer to the below account:

BANK NAME: VIETCOMBANK
BANK ADDRESS: 318 TRANHUNGDAO STREET, PHANTHIET CITY, BINHTHUAN PROVINCE, VIETNAM.
ACCOUNT NAME: TRAN NAM SON
ACCOUNT NO: 0621003801245
SWIFT CODE: BFTVVNVX

This payment was stopped because several applications have been forwarded with different account informations with several affidavits of claim requesting for this transfer. I am sure you are not aware of this and the reason why this payment has not been released up till now, even after you have spent so much time and money. Investigations carried out by my office shows that these applications are not the real owners of this payments and their intentions is to divert this payment to a wrong beneficiary. Are you aware of this? Your email address is boldly written on your file, hence i am using it to contact you.

In view of this development, I have therefore approved this payment to be transfer bank to bank into your bank account in your country by CBN bank whom the bank uses for international assignment such as this and also in government circle. I honestly believe that you will show appreciation to me if you receive this payment in transfer through this arrangement.

It is important that i inform you that during the cause of our investigation, we discovered that you were among the beneficiaries of contract payments who went into wrong hands to get their payments and were eventually duped, deceived and they became frustrated, hence you are advised to discontinue any communication whatsoever you are having with anybody who is promising to help you in getting this payment. Because no other person can release this payment except me as I am directly in charge of every payment approved by the government such as this. For your own security reasons, this special arrangement should be kept very confidential between you and this office only. You are kindly hereby requested to confirm the receipt of this mail and respond to this arrangement immediately. Upon my receipt of your response, I will furnish you with the details of the transfer.

I await your urgent response,

Yours faithfully,
ALH. Ahmed Idris
FCNA Accountant-General of the Federation
Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <jam118@singnet.com.sg>
Received: from (EHLO omr15.orchid.atmailcloud.com) (13.251.197.89)
Subject: Your payment. Respond ASAP
From: "Accountant General Of Federation" <jam118@singnet.com.sg>
Reply-To: "Accountant General Of Federation" <jam118@singnet.com.sg>
To: <browngeorge602@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018

Mr Ahmed Idris, the Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF), I said that $N10 billion Will paid for all international contractor’s.

Your payment. Respond ASAP $5,500,000.00

Accountant General Of
Federation(-Anti Fraud Unit)
NDIC Building (1st Floor)
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue
Central Business District
Visit us at www.dmo.gov.ng
E-mail: acctantdeneraldesk1@gmail.com

For Your Kind Attention,

This is to notify you that I have sent you several emails today and they all returned undelivered due technical issues. The processing of your payment has commenced and the lawyer in-charge of your paper work has advised that you establish communication with him immediately. At what phone number can you be reached? I will furnish you with the contact details of the lawyer as soon as I hear from you. You can easily call or text me on my U.S roaming phone # (424) 327-5803 for further details.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Idris Ahmed
..........................................................................................

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

This is to notify you that the sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars has been approved today 28th August, 2018 as part payment. As a matter of fact, you have to adhere to my instructions discretely to avoid distractions from intruders. For instance, dissociate yourself completely from any person or persons who may claim to have custody of your fund in his or her control, be it a bank staff or government official.

Secondly, on no account should you be compelled to disclose details of your transaction to anyone without my consent or permission. Majority of intruders or hackers use any information they receive from you either to cause confusion in communication or attempts to divert your fund into their offshore accounts on the pretext that they are trying to assist you. Such people impose distractions so that you will be totally confused and this may hinder the success of the release of your fund.

Be assured with all manner of humility and concern , that you will receive the approved sum of $5,500,000.00 as far as you are ready to follow my instructions without objections. Do not hesitate to send your contact address, contact phone# and Bank Details so that I can in turn forward to the assigned paying bank for verification and processing of your payment respectively.

Due to my position in the office, my reputation is my priority, therefore I do not ask for percentage , but any token as a reward from you would be appreciated at the end of the transaction. You can easily call or text me on my U.S roaming phone # (424) 327-5803 for further details. Please Get back to me on my private email: acctantdeneraldesk1@gmail.com

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Idris Ahmed.
Accountant General Of
E-mail: acctantdeneraldesk1@gmail.com

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ahmedidris.agf9@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f195.google.com) (209.85.167.195)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019
Subject: This is breaking news for you.

Hello Dear.

This is breaking news for you.

This is to inform you that we have concluded/finalized arrangement to pay you your overdue contract/inheritance fund of US$20,000,000.00. Consequently, I am contacting you to reconfirm the information stated below to enable get all necessary approval for immediate and hitch free payment:-

1. Your Full Names.
2. Your Home and Office Address.
3. Your Home, Office and Mobile Phone Numbers.
4. Your Age.
5. Your Marital Status.
6. Your Occupation.
7. Copy of Your ID (International Passport or Driver's License)
8. Your Full Bank Details.

Relevant payment information will be given to you upon your response. Thanking you in anticipation as I await your response to proceed with the final payment procedure without any further delay.

Yours Faithfully,
Ahmed Idris.
The Accountant General Of The Federation.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <earthdawg@rogers.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic314-25.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.189.151)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 )
Reply-To: "Mr. Idris Ahmed" <ahmedmridriss@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1905336928.2468601.1555832561744@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: You can easily call or text me on my U.S roaming phone # (424) 327-5803 for further details.

Attention !,

This is to notify you that the sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars has been approved on 11th February, 2019 as part payment.

As a matter of fact, you have to adhere to my instructions discretely to avoid distractions from intruders. For instance, dissociate yourself completely from any person or persons who may claim to have custody of your fund in his or her control, be it a bank staff or government official.

Secondly, on no account should you be compelled to disclose details of your transaction to anyone without my consent or permission. Majority of intruders or hackers use any information they receive from you either to cause confusion in communication or attempts to divert your fund into their offshore accounts on the pretext that they are trying to assist you. Such people impose distractions so that you will be totally confused and this may hinder the success of the release of your fund.

Be assured with all manner of humility and concern , that you will receive the approved sum of $10,500,000.00 as far as you are ready to follow my instructions without objections.

Do not hesitate to send your contact address, contact phone# and Bank Details so that I can in turn forward to the assigned paying bank for verification and processing of your payment respectively.

Due to my position in the office, my reputation is my priority, therefore I do not ask for percentage , but any token as a reward from you would be appreciated at the end of the transaction.

You can easily call or text me on my U.S roaming phone # (424) 327-5803 for further details.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Idris Ahmed
Accountant General Of
ahmedmridriss@gmail.com

reply-to: idsahmedagf2015@gmail.com
date: Jul 8, 2019, 4:42 PM

Re: Accountant General of The Federation Office

Sir, I tried speaking with you but could not establish communication contact, hence the reason for this memo.

I am Mr. Ahmed Idris the Nigerian Accountant General of the Federation Sometime ago I requested to communicate with you shortly after I was appointed into office in 2015 in respect to your unsettled sum totaling $16.5m to transfer ,

I will like you to know the Federation in association with our counterpart financiers are working towards offsetting these major unresolved payments arising out of the present global economic shortfalls .In line with this we have arranged to raise funds through some financiers and not through the Federation accounts.I will advise you reconfirm to me your company name, contact address Where you can receive your ATM card. Note that our new method of paying through ATM is for security reason in which you can withdraw from your bank or any ATM booth around you Note you can also receive your fund through cash payment which will be deliver to your door step through our Diplomatic Courier Service.

You can call me if you want any clarification on these.
Hotline: +2348164312644
Yours truly, Ahmed Idris

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <efccoffioce@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-io1-f67.google.com) (209.85.166.67)
Reply-To: acctantgeneraldesk1@gmail.com
From: Accountant General Of Federation <efccoffioce@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019
Subject: Your payment. Respond ASAP

Your payment. Respond ASAP $5,500,000.00

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

This is to notify you that the sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars has been approved today 6th february,2019 as part payment. As a matter of fact, you have to adhere to my instructions discretely to avoid distractions from intruders. For instance, dissociate yourself completely from any person or persons who may claim to have custody of your fund in his or her control, be it a bank staff or government official.

Be assured with all manner of humility and concern , that you will receive the approved sum of $5,500,000.00 as far as you are ready to follow my instructions without objections.

Do not hesitate to send your contact address, contact phone# and Bank Details so that I can in turn forward to the assigned paying bank for verification and processing of your payment respectively.Due to my position in the office, my reputation is my priority, therefore I do not ask for percentage , but any token as a reward from you would be appreciated at the end of the transaction.

You can easily call or text me on my U.S roaming phone # (424) 327-5803 for further details. get back to me on my private email: acctantgeneraldesk1@gmail.com

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Idris Ahmed.
Accountant General Of

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <apache@www.createchdns.com>
Received: from (EHLO www.createchdns.com) (58.64.163.151)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020
From: Alhaji Ahmed Idris <Accountant.General.of.the.Federation@www.createchdns.com>
Subject: unitednationss37@outlook.com

Accountant General of the Federation
5th Floor, Annex 3, New Federal Secretariat
Complex, Shehu Shagari Way
Central Area, Abuja.

Good day,

Reference:The Deduction of Your Payment,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds r! eleased to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system.
The ba nk officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund, the answer I got was no.
Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up.

You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Thank you.
Yours in Services
Alhaji Ahmed Idris
Accountant General of the Federation

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <natalio.r@wanadoo.es>
Received: from [37.49.226.117] (helo=User)by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa
Reply-To: <idrisahmed2028@rediffmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hi Dear
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020

Dear Esteemed Customer

My name is Dr Ahmed Idris,The Accountant General{FGN},in the course of our General Auditing and Account revision of the 2nd quarter of the year 2018,we discovered that the Bank Accounts belonging to some Benefactors have been changed on the basis that the owners have died some time last year or have given out an authorization note of change of data. (DEED OF ASSIGNMENT)

After the investigations, however, it was revealed that there are Foreigners who are collaborating with Retired Staffs to make these changes illegally without the knowledge of the Bonafide Benefactors and one traced to your own change is this Mr. Rick Jones who said you are dead, hence they have forwarded some documents of funeral service held for you so as to divert your fund. They have also forwarded to this bank account below as the new account that will receive this money.

Bank Name:Hang Seng
Bank Address: 83 Des Veoux Road, Central-Hong Kong
Account Name: Rick Jones
Account Number: 235-325172-882
Bank Code: 024
Swift Code: HASEHKHH

But we wanted to confirm if actually this is true and hence decided to write to your email address which after 2 days from now and there is no response, we will then know that you are dead indeed and go on with the transfer. If proved otherwise by you that you did not die, please forward to us all the related Benefactors particulars including your Telephone number, contact address. These details from you will help to assist us reach a conclusion that you are not dead.Anything contrary to this claim will help us charge this man to court and prosecute him while your fund will be paid to you immediately without any further delay.

You have to get back to us on time for us to commence legal proceedings against Mr. Rick Jones and his accomplices. We do await your positive response

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Ahmed Idris
Office Of The Accountant General {FGN}

D

Dr Ahmed Idris

Date: Sat, Aug 1, 2020
Subject: Re: Hello Friend

Dear Esteemed Customer

My name is Dr Ahmed Idris,The Accountant General{FGN},in the course of our General Auditing and Account revision of the 2nd quarter of the year 2018,we discovered that the Bank Accounts belonging to some Benefactors have been changed on the basis that the owners have died some time last year or have given out an authorization note of change of data. (DEED OF ASSIGNMENT)

After the investigations, however, it was revealed that there are Foreigners who are collaborating with Retired Staffs to make these changes illegally without the knowledge of the Bonafide Benefactors and one traced to your own change is this Mr. Rick Jones who said you are dead, hence they have forwarded some documents of funeral service held for you so as to divert your fund. They have also forwarded to this bank account below as the new account that will receive this money.

Bank Name:Hang Seng
Bank Address: 83 Des Veoux Road, Central-Hong Kong
Account Name: Rick Jones
Account Number: 235-325172-882
Bank Code: 024
Swift Code: HASEHKHH

But we wanted to confirm if actually this is true and hence decided to write to your email address which after 2 days from now and there is no response, we will then know that you are dead indeed and go on with the transfer. If proved otherwise by you that you did not die, please forward to us all the related Benefactors particulars including your Telephone number, contact address. These details from you will help to assist us reach a conclusion that you are not dead.Anything contrary to this claim will help us charge this man to court and prosecute him while your fund will be paid to you immediately without any further delay.

You have to get back to us on time for us to commence legal proceedings against Mr. Rick Jones and his accomplices. We do await your positive response

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Ahmed Idris
Office Of The Accountant General{FGN}