Alice Francis Greg

I'm not sure which category to put this one under:

Reply-To: <mrs.alicefrancis556@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 12:01:23 -0700
Subject: This is Mrs. Alice francis Greg

Hello Dear,

My name is Mrs. Alice francis Greg, l am a 32 years old young lady from France married to Mr Francis Greg from Cote d'Ivoire i am very sorry to disturb you with my present humiliating condition.

I lost my husband two years ago and the family members of my husband are against me they want i and my kid's dead just because of the inheritance sum of Eight Million Eight Hundred thousand Euros he left behind, estate properties and funds in banks here.

Due to their bad intention to eliminate me and my kids, we are in hiding. I want to seek your help to have us move into your country, also to help me transfer this fund into your bank account for us to fly to join you over there, l really need your assistance.

I will be waiting for your reply,
Regards:

Mrs. Alice francis Greg

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jasmine_pierre2@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020
From: "Mrs, Alice Francis Greg." <jasmine_pierre2@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: cm2191405@gmail.com

contact email: (cm2191405@gmail.com)

Boris

Passport: France

Photo: Alice F. Greg

Return-Path: <cm2191405@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cm2191405@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020
Subject: Re: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,

Thank you for your mail, It is due to my present condition that i contact you for assistance, i was brought up by motherless baby's home i don t know my parents, i married to Mr Francis Greg from Cote d'Ivoire in west Africa i lost my husband two years ago and the family members of my husband accusing me of killing my husband when i know nothing about his death.

Though" my husband was working with Cote d'Ivoire government and he dead by motor accident on his way coming back from work after his death the family were threatening to kill me so i and my kids ran away from the house to another city called Abidjan where i am now with my 2 kids.

Due to their bad intention to eliminate me and my kids, we are in hiding, that is why i contacted you to help us move into your country also to secure this fund in your country, The inheritance is worth 8,800.000.00 Euros, please dear, Once i hear from you and know that you are willing to help me and my kids i will send you all the needed information`s about the transfer with fund documents which the bank gave to my late husband on the date of deposit. You will also have 20% of the total money for your assistance.

I have been to the bank where my husband deposited the money because he told me about the money also give me all the necessary document of the fund , so the bank demanded for my husband foreign partner to enable them release the fund to him or her because when my husband deposited the money in the bank he use a foreign partner on the agreement which he entered with the Bank on the date he deposited the fund,

Now, I really want to know if you can be of honest to me and assist me receive this funds from the bank and help us secure papers to fly into your country. If you can help me out, i will give you the deposit papers and direct you to the bank where this funds is deposited.

Attach therein is a copy of my passport/my kids and i in the picture.

Mrs. Alice Francis Greg