Alice Wang, divorce

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 1:23 PM
Subject: Legal Issue

Dear Counsel ,

My name is Alice wang I am contacting your firm in regards to a separation Agreement with my ex husband (Yan wang) who resides in your jurisdiction. I am currently in Seoul.

We had Divorce settlement agreement for him to pay the Agreement he owe me which he default.

Please if this is not your area of practice, refer me to a good attorney.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Awaiting your responds.

Warmest Regards,
Alice Wang.
126 Palpan-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-220, South Korea.
+905370196480
alicegjoo@hotmail.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Date: 08/04/2015
Subject: LEGAL ISSUE

Dear Counsel ,

My name is Alice wang I am contacting your firm in regards to a separation Agreement with my ex husband (Yan wang) who resides in your jurisdiction. I am currently in Seoul.

We had Divorce settlement agreement for him to pay the Agreement he owe me which he default.

Awaiting your responds.

Warmest Regards,
Alice Wang.
+905370196480
alicegjoo@hotmail.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015
Subject: RE: Legal Issue

Dear Counsel ,

I have contacted you before but my email was hacked. My name is Alice wang I am contacting your firm in regards to a separation Agreement with my ex husband (Yan wang) who resides in your jurisdiction. I am currently in Seoul.

Awaiting your responds.

Warmest Regards,
Alice Wang.
+905370196480
alicemail@rogers.com

Z

Zoe Garvin

Subject: Family Separation Agreement

Dear Counsel ,

My name is Alice Wang, do you handle child support and separation agreement cases ? please i have a case with my ex husband (Yan Wang) kindly advice for more details on the case.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible awaiting your responds.

Warmest Regards ,
Alice .

L

lawyerinMontreal

Dear Counsel ,

My name is Alice Wang, do you handle child support and separation agreement cases ? please i have a case with my ex husband (Yan Wang) kindly advice for more details on the case.

Warmest Regards ,
Alice .

L

Lawyer in DR

We were targeted in Dominican Republic. Here you can see the entire conversation held with "Alice Wang", and how we were contacted by her husband "Yan Wang".

---------------------------------Mensaje original- ---- ----------------------------------------
De: Yan Wang <yanwang5656@gmail.com>
Asunto: DID YOU GET THIS EMAIL PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT ?

Solicitor ,

My name is Yan wang .I know that there has been some default on my side to keep to the "Settlement agreement" and remit funds to Alice and Child supports as i agreed on the agreements upon.But due to the economic meltdown, l am unable to keep to this agreement.Please I do not want to go to Court or face any form of litigation.

Therefore, I am willing to send you apart-payment from the few savings that I have. I intend to pay the balance in 4 weeks from the day of my first disbursement to you.Please be considerate and accept my offer . I fly to Canada Yesterday for a business trip , Will be back to Dominica after my business trip for the balanced please fill the form below to proceed for the first payment

Your full name as it will appear on the cashier Cheque ----
Physical Address ------
Telephone -----

As you already known fedex do not ship out a post address i wait to received the form filled as i want to avoid litigation In Court thanks for your understanding .

Regards ,
Yan .

-----------------------------------

De: Alice Wang <Alice_Wang02@outlook.com>
Asunto: Re: Child Support and Separation Case

Dear Counsel ,

Thank you very much for your Concern and supports , finds attach my passport . again Please note my ex-husband is aware am using your services upon such is been seven years my ex-husband failed from making payment to my child supports agreements , proceed with the collections as for your services fees amount % will be deducted from the payment you received from my ex-husband thanks .

Warmest Regards ,
Alice .

-----
To: Alice_Wang02@outlook.com
Subject: RE: Child Support and Separation Case

Dear miss Wang,

First of all, thank you for contacting us; here in xxxxxxx we do manage child support and separation cases. My name is xxxxxx, and I would be one of the lawyers working on your case. But, prior to any agreement, we would like for you to please send us a brief summary or explanation of your case.

Greetings,

Subject: Child Support and Separation Case

Dear Counsel ,

Warmest Regards ,
Alice .
05367839135 .