Alina, Kazan

Quark

Staff member
Photo set: Alina

Return-Path: <myliveonemore@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020
Message-ID: <1331057690.20200325230848@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Guten Tag nice;-) Can we refine small talk,

Hello! My name is Alina. I'm 36. I was born on April 20 1983! I am quite tall-173 cm, and slender for my height-58 kg. I am from Kazan. I have no children. I'm a widow. My husband died in a car accident 5 years ago. I haven't been in a relationship all this time, and now I'm free. I spend most of my time at work. I work in a shop. The store sells outerwear. I've been working there as a cashier for almost 7 years. My education is an accountant and cashier. I have told you a little about myself, and now I would like to hear about your life.
Your Alina.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <paty-santy@ig.com.br>
Received: from (EHLO relay-201.76.63.16.ig.com.br) (201.76.63.16)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020
Subject: Guten Tag nice;-) Can we refine small talk,
Message-Id: <468355B6-3C9D-6FC0-770F-891D8B6C3F3F@ig.com.br>

My mr. Super!

At present I am looking for auspicious guy.

I'm single stylish 36 years old Woman from Russia. I can send You my photos)
e-mail me myliveonemore@gmail.com :-)

Return-Path: <myliveonemore@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020
Message-ID: <1492525175.20200327040034@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Guten Tag nice;-) Can we refine small talk,

Hello! I'm so glad you're writing to me. I am pleased that you answered me! I live in a one-room rented apartment. It's not very big, about 20 square meters, but that's enough for me. And I'm quite comfortable living here. After my husband died, my mother-in-law took the apartment, and I was left with nothing. But I've come to terms with it and I don't think about my past life anymore! The last 5 years I have been alone and you know that now I have decided that I need to continue to live in love and understanding. I decided that what I needed now was a serious relationship that might bring me back to marriage. Now I want to be a happy woman again. My mom is 61 years old and retired. Dad died a long time ago. I also have a brother, and he is 3 years younger than me. He has a son, my nephew, and I love him very much. We very rarely meet, because we live in different cities. I try to look good, the years go by and I'm not a young girl anymore. I do fitness a couple of times a week and it keeps me in good shape. It would be very interesting to know more about your life. Your Alina!