Allen and Violet Large

Lioness1

Banned
IP address 46.115.60.122 - E-plus Mobilfunk GmbH - n/a - Germany
Return-Path: <allenv@css.com>
X-Originating-IP: [137.135.12.210]
Received: from [46.115.60.122] (port=61025 helo=User)
by ns.name.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.80.1)
(envelope-from <allenv@css.com>)
id 1UqP1W-0001Fb-6l; Sat, 22 Jun 2013 14:42:42 +0000
Reply-To: <albert.violet@aim.com>
Subject: Date 06/22/2013

Dear Sir/Madam
This is a personal email directed to you.I and my wife have something that will benefit you if interested,email back to us via (albert.violet@aim.com)
Regards,
Allen and Violet
Email: <albert.violet@aim.com>

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <bjameson@ldschurch.org>
Received: from mail6.gmhwh.org (imos.ldschurch.org [216.49.178.96])
To: Brent L Jameson <bjameson@ldschurch.org>
Subject: RE: RE
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013

My wife and I won $11.2 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details (allenavlarge0@rogers.com).

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.203.67.55 - NIGERIA - Globacom Ltd
Return-Path: maagb@gvsu.edu

Subject: sole beneficiary
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
To: Undisclosed recipients:

You have been personally accredited sole beneficiary to Mr. Allen and Violet Large deposited sum of 4,543,728.00 US Dollars PLEASE CONTACT Mr. Allen Large at (allen.390violet@hotmail.com) FOR MORE DETAILS. ONLINE CORDINATOR ( Blaine Maag)

Return-Path: <mmitchell@rpmrealty.com>
Received: from 41.190.2.161, Nigeria, Lagos, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts) Limited
To: Maury Mitchell <mmitchell@rpmrealty.com>
Subject: RE: DONATION!!!
Thread-Topic: DONATION!!!
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
0.17 US_DOLLARS_3 BODY: Mentions millions of $ ($NN,NNN,NNN.NN)
0.00 MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email
0.46 PLING_PLING Subject has lots of exclamation marks

My wife and I won $11.3 million and we have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details

[largeallen930@yahoo.com.tw]

Quark

Staff member
From Allen Large
Return-Path: <esc.alzelina.sena@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.85.167.46, Benin, Cotonou, Office Des Poste Et Telecommunications Aka Benin Telecoms Sa
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
Subject:
Reply-To: [allenlarge24@yahoo.com]

Me And my wife decided on Donating One Million to you send below details for claims.

Name:
Address:
Mobile:

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http: //www .bbc. co. uk/news/world-us-canada-11699678

Allen and Violet Large

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.206.12.38 - NIGERIA - MTN Nigeria
Return-Path: Kristin.Moebius@medizin.uni-leipzig.de

To:Kristin<Kristin.Moebius@medizin.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject: AW: NEWS
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details allenlarge11212@rogers.com

bigmama

Ninja
Allen and Violet Large

Received: from [41.203.67.55], Nigeria, Kaduna, Globacom Information Systems Department
from: iLOTTO LOTTERY MEGA MILLION AWARD2013 <webmaster@presidencia.gob.ar>
date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013
subject: THESE ARE YOUR WINNING INFORMATION'S:
mailed-by: presidencia.gob.ar

Date: 19th June 2013
Winning Information
Tickets No. iLotto/2013/ATM
Ref: 11/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/12/ZY369

Dear Lucky Winner/Internet User,

Your ticket number:05975650545 022 with serial number 7368/02 draw the lucky number of (4)congratulations,you have just won yourself £500,000.00 pounds in the lottery conducted by the iLOTTO LOTTERY Your email address was amongst those chosen for this year promo(no ticket was sold). Which was organize by Allen and Violet Large to help people around the Globe. You are required to forward your winning details to Dr. Johnson. email address for verification purposes and release of your won prize to you.

THESE ARE YOUR WINNING INFORMATION'S:
Batch Number 024/321111
Winning Numbers 04,09,19,37,67
Reference Number G/LOTTO/02463092
Payment No G/LOTTO 5237
=================================
To begin your claims, kindly contact iLOTTO Overseas Payment Officer,
Dr.Johnson. at this email address below.
Email: <dr.johnsonmoore_upton@live.com>

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
<http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15795402>
=================================

1. FULL NAME..............
2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN........
3. PRESENT ADDRESS..........
4. AGE.................
5. SEX...................
6. MOBILE NUMBER.............
7. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS........(IN FULL DETAILS)
8. YOUR PASSPORT.......
9. YOUR DRIVING LICENSE.....

N:B: For security reasons, we advice you to keep your Lottery winning SECRET until you receive your prize. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Yours Sincerely,
Allen and Violet Large (iLOTTO Lottery Coordinator).

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Allen and Violet Large, 2013, 3rd quarter

From Allen and Violet Large
Return-Path: <violet@aol.com>
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO fep22.mx.upcmail.net) (62.179.121.42) Austrian server
Reply-To: <violetlarg500@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Calvary Greeting.
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013

Calvary greeting.

My name is Louise Gill and my sisters Betty Russell, Ontario Large after the death of our parent Mr. William Allen and Mrs. Violet Lillian Large who won Jackpot Lottery of $11, 2555,272 million in July and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00USD to you as part of your own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

A random draw was made your e-mail and name was pick as one of the lucky winner of this recipient and all you have to do is get back with us so we can send your details to the payout bank, Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information’s (violetlarg500@yahoo.com.hk) you can verify this by visiting the web pages belowhttp://www. everydaymoney.ca/2011/07/ remember-violet-large-the- lotto-winner-that-gave-away- 112m.html

Yours sincerely
Allen and Violet Large

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.203.67.52 - NIGERIA - Globacom Ltd
Return-Path: DKAUFMAN@montefiore.org

To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: DKAUFMAN@montefiore.org
Subject: News!!!
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013

This Email is to bring to your notice that you have been personally accredited sole beneficiary to Mr. Allen and Violet Large deposited sum of 4,543,728.00 US Dollars

FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT Mr. Allen Large at (mr.allen670-violet@foxmail.com)

Return-Path: ~johnsondr@mtc.byu.edu>
Received: from 128.187.16.58, United States, Provo, Brigham Young University
To: "Johnson, Douglas R." ~JohnsonDR@mtc.byu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013
Subject: RE:

I'm sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49. Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to him via his personal email for further correspondence (allenvioletlarge111@rogers.com)
Project Manager: Johnson Douglas

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path: <okr@soroe.dk>
Received: from 213.136.34.154, Sweden, Stockholm, Bahnhof Internet Ab
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
Subject: SV: To you !!!

You have been personally accredited sole beneficiary to Mr. Allen and Violet Large deposited sum of 4,543,728.00 US Dollars PLEASE CONTACT Mr. Allen Large at (Allen_charityprojt@qq.com<Allen_charityprojt@qq.com>) FOR MORE DETAILS.

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <jennifer.matson@dc.gov>
Received: from smtp6-13.dc.gov (smtp6-13.dc.gov. [164.82.148.112])
To: "Matson, Jennifer (DCPS)" <jennifer.matson@dc.gov>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013
Subject: RE: Donation

Personal donation of $500,000.00 from our won prize in July 2010.Contact us via email: [allenndvioletlarge0009@dgoh.org] for more details
Regards,
Allen Large

Learn about the District’s Parks & Recreation Master Plan at www. playdc. org.
Take a SURVEY to help shape the next 10 years of investments in the DC park system.

XSS

Ninja
From Allen and Violet Large
Return-Path: <lnx@upgrade5.fishbone.com>
Received: from 197.242.113.47, Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet Limited
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT MESSEGE*****
From: Allen and Violet Large <violetlarrrge005@yahoo.com>

Calvary greeting. My name is Louise Gill and my sisters Betty Russell, Ontario Large after the death of our parent Mr. William Allen and Mrs. Violet Lillian Large who won Jackpot Lottery of $11, 2555,272 million in July and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00USD to you as part of your own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. A random draw was made your e-mail and name was pick as one of the lucky winner of this recipient and all you have to do is get back with us so we can send your details to the payout bank, Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information’s (violetlarrrge005@yahoo.com) you can verify this by visiting the web pages below. http: //www. everydaymoney. ca/2011/07/ remember-violet-large-the- lotto-winner-that-gave-away- 112m.html Yours sincerely Allen and Violet Large

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <kaarina.laitinen@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from 41.71.173.49, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
From: Allen and Violet Large <kaarina.laitinen@pp.inet.fi>
Reply-To: [allanandvioletlarge@allenandlarge.nazuka.net]
Subject:

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (4) Lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: [allanandvioletlarge@allenandlarge.nazuka.net]

The major aim of the funds distribution is for you to at least use 60% for the less privilege people in your community.

http:// www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win. html
http: //www. cbc. ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning. html

Please contact me via this E-mail [allanandvioletlarge@allenandlarge.nazuka.net]

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large

bigmama

Ninja
Allen & Violet Large

Received: from [41.151.206.46], South Africa, Johannesburg, Telkom SA Limited, abuse e-mail: <security@8ta.com>, phone: +27-12-680-7962, fax: +27-12-680-7391
reply-to: <allen_large1@126.com>
date: Fri, Jul 19, 2013
subject: !!!Greetings to you!
mailed-by: ufpr.br

Hello Dear

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.2M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you as part of our charity project. Contact us via our personal email for more details.

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11699678>

Good Luck,
Allen & Violet Large.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Allen Violet Large
Return-Path: ~info@allen.com>
Received: from 41.203.67.54, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Information Systems Department
Reply-To: [allenvioletlarge555@hotmail.com]
Subject: Re
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013

$500,000 US dollars donation for you. Contact Mr/Mrs. Allen Violet Large for more information.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
From Catherine Feuss
Return-Path: <CFeuss@caldwell.edu>
Received: from (130.156.101.4) United States, Caldwell, Caldwell College
Subject: Donation!!!
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013
Reply-To: <alarge1860@aol.com>

Donation!!!
I'm Mr. Allen the husband of late Violet Large my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010.Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you.
Regards
Mr. Allen
Reply to my email if interested; [alarge1860@aol.com]

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From [anne_fathke@arcor.de]
Return-Path: <anne_fathke@arcor.de>
Received: from (EHLO mail-in-06.arcor-online.net) (151.189.21.46) Garman server
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013
To: [avcharity@donation.org]
Subject: Re: ALLEN CASH DONATIONS!!!

Good day,

This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds last 3 years July 2010 and we have helped some charity organisations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $10.6 million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send us your (Full names for payment, Your contact address and your personal telephone number) via E-mail: avlarge@qq.com, so that i can forward your payment information to the Finance Firm immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL: [avlarge@qq.com]

Read the reason why we are giving out the funds through the web link below
http: //news. sky. com/home/world-news/article/15795402

God bless you.
Kind Regards,
Mr/Mrs. Allen Violet Large.
Personal number: +1-425-409-0730
Canada
[avlarge@qq.com]

Donjamin

Ninja
Violet and Allen Large from Linda Nelson

Return-Path: <Lindanie@roskilde.dk>
Received: from [89.104.199.152
Received: from [212.130.49.221
Received: from Mail02.roskilde.local ([::1]) by Mail02.roskilde.local ([::1])
Sent: Wednesday,
Subject:

xMy wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details (project.violetlarge2000@live.comt) You can verify our story by visiting the web page below. http: // www. ctvnews. ca/n-s-couple-gives-away-11m-in-lottery-winnings-1.570916

Return-Path: <lpapver@hbr429.org>
Received: from server209.appriver.com (server209c.appriver.com.
To: Lynne Paver <lpapver@hbr429.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013
Subject: RE: help the poor
Thread-Topic: help the poor

I'm Mr. Allen the husband of late Violet Large my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010. Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to me via my personal email for further correspondence [mrallenrussolarge@rogers.com]