Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 172.30.3.12 - IANA Reserved
Return-Path: jan.hakansson@svenskakyrkan.se

To: Jan Hakansson<jan.hakansson@svenskakyrkan.se>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014
Subject: SV: Private Offer

My Wife Violet and I are donating 2Million Dollars to you. Contact us via my wife email at allen_violet2010@outlook.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Allen and Violet Large.
Return-Path: <Infor@us.com>
Received: from 116.203.11.150, India, Delhi, Pdsnnew2 Mumbai Pdsn
Reply-To: <mr.allen-violet-large@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: RE
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014

My wife Violet and I Allen LARGE won 11.3M USD in our Jackpot Lottery winning funds, we have decided to donate the sum of $ 2 Million USD to you.kindly contact us through this: Email: mr.allen-violet-large@hotmail.co.uk

God bless you,
Allen and Violet Large.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 199.38.162.41 - USA, Minnesota - Capella University
Return-Path: <Marilyn.Harris@capella.edu>

Subject: Charity Donation Of $2,000,000.00 USD.
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014

I am donating $2,000,000.00 USD to you, Contact us via our personal email for more details (large.allen@rogers.com).

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From Allen and Violet Large
Return-Path: <allenandvioletl@yahoo.ca>
Received: from 41.138.177.48, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
Subject: Dear: Sir/Madam,
From: "Allen and Violet Large" <allenandvioletl@yahoo.ca>
Reply-To: allenandvioletl@yahoo.com

Dear: Sir/Madam,

We won one of the biggest Euro Millions prize of £161 Million GBP in 15 July 2011 and in 2013. We set up Charitable Trust. We will be giving out grants of each to improve the lives and careers for Lucky Individuals, Charity Organizations from any part of the world,making out donations.

Your email address was submitted to me from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers to Large Charitable Trust,. You received this message because we have listed you as one of our lucky individual. If you receive this email on your office email address, you are advised to reply with this message on your private email address for more details on how to receive your cash grant.

Congratulations.
Allen and Violet Large

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: Helen.Kragh@Viborg.RM.dk
Received: from mail3.rm.dk ([193.162.115.12]) Danish server
To: Helen Kragh <Helen.Kragh@Viborg.RM.dk>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014
Subject: SV: NEWS
Return-Path: Helen.Kragh@viborg.rm.dk

My Wife Violet and I are donating 2Million Dollars to you.Contact us via my wife email at (allen-violet2010@rogers.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Her Generosity Captured The Admiration
Return-Path: <AVLarge@myfairpoint.net>
Received: from 196.46.245.147, Nigeria, Lagos, Mobile Packet Data Core
Reply-To: <allenlarge@zing.vn>
From: "Her Generosity Captured The Admiration" <AVLarge@myfairpoint.net>
Subject: We are blessed to be a blessing!
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014

Greetings to You!

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/violet-large-gave-away-her-lottery-windfall/article2119137/

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I missed her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds 3 years ago and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $11million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($2,000,000 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full names for payment, your contact address and your personal telephone number, so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.

Remain Blessed!

Your Brother Allen and Your Late Sister Violet Large.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.138.185.88, NIGERIA, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Return-path: <agm_prbd@icb.gov.bd>

Reply-to: ~allenandvioletl@yahoo.com>
Subject: Charity donation for you...
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014

Good day To You,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife (Allen and Violet Large) won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and we don't need all the money, we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.1m (USD) to you as part of our own Charity Project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the world. If you've received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to our family lawyer with your details, he is in charge of ensuring all payments are disbursed to the right recipient.

Endeavor to provide the undermentioned information such as: Name, Address, Phone No, Age and Country of origin of recipient(s) should be forwarded to the contact information of our lawyer who will monitor the payment to all recipients given below:

Lawyer Raymond Mahlberg & Co Solicitors.
136 Park Lane
Whitefield
Manchester M45 7PX
phone: +447-0240-95728
Emails: <raymond-co.solicitors@outlook.com>

For more information on our jackpot lottery win please, go to the link below for confirmation:

<http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/nicest-canadian-couple-world-dole-lottery-winnings.html>

Good luck,
Allen and Violet Large

TheSideKick

Return-Path: julilyng@rm.dk
To: Julie_Lyngs <julilyng@rm.dk>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:58:21 +0200
Subject: SV: NEWS

My Wife Violet and I are donating 2Million Dollars to you.Contact us via my wife email at allen-violet2010@rogers.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Allen Violet Large
Return-Path: <webbbs856@yahoo.co.za>
Received: from (EHLO nm23-vm9.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.97.24)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014
Reply-To: Allen Violet Large <allenviolet06@gmail.com>
Subject: SCHEME/AVL/05/2014

YOUR EMAIL HAS WON YOUR 315,000 POUNDS IN THE ONGOING ALLEN VIOLET LARGE FOUNDATION FOR CHARITY. SEE ATTACHMENT FOR MORE DETAILS. CONGRATULATIONS

Hello

This is a personal message directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of #315,000 British Pounds to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

You have to contact me at my private email address (allenviolet546@gmail.com )

Goodluck
Allen and Violet Large
Email:allenviolet546@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: Simon.Severinsen@ps.rm.dk
To: Simon Eg Severinsen <Simon.Severinsen@ps.rm.dk>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014
Subject: SV: Grant

2M US Dollars donated to you, Contact allen-violet2010@rogers.com more details.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: lilith.edvinsson@psy.gu.se
To: Lilith Edwinsson <lilith.edvinsson@psy.gu.se>
Subject: SV: Private Offer
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014
Return-Path: lilith.edvinsson@psy.gu.se

2M US Dollars donated to you, Contact (allen-violet2010@rogers.com) for more details.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From "MR. ALLEN LARGE
Return-Path: <AlgR7948@earthlink.net>
Reply-To: <allen.large.fam@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO pop05.mail.atl.earthlink.net) (207.69.200.58)
Reply-To: <allen.large.fam@gmail.com>
Subject: RECEIVE YOUR $2MUSD DONATION
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015

Greetings to You

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/violet-large-gave-away-her-lottery-windfall/article2119137/

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds 2 years ago and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $11million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($2,000,000 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full names for payment, your contact address and your personal telephone number, so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Kindly revert back to us for your claim through our direct private email address: allen.large.fam@gmail.com

God bless you
Allen and Violet Large

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 84.40.9.235. UK, LONDON, Host Global Limited
Return-Path: <>
Subject: CLAIM YOUR DONATION
To: Recipients
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015
Reply-To: <allenlage1@gmail.com>

Greetings to You

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/violet-large-gave-away-her-lottery-windfall/article2119137/

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds 2 years ago and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Kindly revert back to us for your claim through our direct private email address: allenlagee1@gmail.com OR allenlage1@gmail.com

God bless you
Allen and Violet Large

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Glomobile

From "Allen Large
Return-Path: <klo8897@centurytel.net>
Message-Id: <201509281610.t8SGA8uh007111@nt.ji-an.gov.tw>
Reply-To: <alarge2a@hotmail.com>
Subject: Receive $2m
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you ,for charity work for more details reply to: alargea3@hotmail.com

Best regard
Allen Large

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <anonymous@webxc01s02.alicom.com>
Received: from smtplqs-out29.aruba.it (smtplqs-out29.aruba.it. [62.149.158.69])
Date: 1 Jun 2016
Message-ID: <20160601073326.28558.qmail@webxc01s02.alicom.com>
X-Additional-Header: /web/htdocs/universitapopmonza.eu/home
Subject: CLAIM DONATION FUND OF 2 MILLION DOLLARS

Claim donation fund of 2M USD from us,contact us at: (mrallen_large@qq.com)

Thank you
Mr. Allen Large,

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from nm7-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm7-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.137])
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016
Reply-To: MR. ALLEN LARGE 3188053611@qq.com
Subject: Claim your 2MUSD donation funds, to claim, contact me through my private email ID: 3188053611@qq.com OR mrallenlarge4@gmail.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from mtaiw-laa07.mx.aol.com (mtaiw-laa07.mx.aol.com [172.27.2.88])
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016
Reply-To: "MR. ALLEN LARGE" 3188053611@qq.com
Subject: Claim your 2MUSD donation funds, to claim, contact me through my private email ID: 3188053611@qq.com OR mrallenlarge4@gmail.com

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <lindam6@cosmotemail.gr>
Received: from medusa.otenet.gr (mpq410.aol.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [83.235.69.31])
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018
Subject: Kindly Read
Reply-To: allenlarge16@yandex.com
Mail-Reply-To: allenlarge16@yandex.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/violet-large-gave-away-her-lottery-windfall/article2119137/

My wife and I decided to donate the sum-of-USD-2,000,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of-10-lucky-individuals-all-over the world from our-USD-11.3 million-Jackpot-Lottery-winning-fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on-Microsoft-email-owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see.-my wife has canccer and she died last-year-July-16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the web page above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this-lottery money 2-years ago and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $11million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancerr treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancerr, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the money deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the money-process of-the-money ($2,000,000 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your fullnames for payment,your contact/address and your personal-telephone-number, so that i can forward your paymentinformation to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your-country. please have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved-in any-illegal activities and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky-winners to be calm-not to loose this great opportunity which millions-of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Kindly revert back to us for your claim-through our directprivate emailaddress: allenvioletlarge16@gmail.com OR allenlarge16@yandex.com

God bless you
Allen and Violet Large