Allen and Violet Large

wjk9673

This is the e-mail I recieved about Allen & Violet Large

Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 3:38 PM
To: Augusta, John
Subject: This is a personal email directed to you

Dear Sir/Madam

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/nicest-canadian-couple-world-dole-lottery-winnings.html

You have to contact me at my private email address (allenviolet-large80@live.com)

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email:allenviolet-large80@live.com

nanigirl

Just got one today too

:mad: Why would people continue to do this? Evil, evil, evil

Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 5:58 AM
To: Diaz, Susie
Subject: In Respect of Allen and Violet Large

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of
$500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then
you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
Please note that you have to contact my private email for more informations (allen.v.large1@lssq.net)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40009180/ns/us_news-giving/t/retired-couple-gives-away-million-lottery-win/
Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: allen.v.large1@lssq.net
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Isotope

after searching google about this fraudulent email, it led me here to which i registered. Today is November 15, 2011. The initial winnings for the couple was dated 11/4/2010 (1 year, 11 days ago)

Here is the email i received.

"From: Diaz, Susie
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:55 AM
Subject: In Respect of Allen and Violet Large

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of
$500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then
you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
Please note that you have to contact my private email for more informations (allen.v.large2@lssq.net)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40009180/ns/us_news-giving/t/retired-couple-gives-away-million-lottery-win/
Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allen.v.large2@lssq.net]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."

Its shameful to think there are individuals out there who are willing to spoil the good name of others for their own benefit.

Isotope

I apologize for the date confusion, the winnings for the couple were on july 21, 2010. The post written about them was in November of 2010.

susan45242

Re: CHARITY DONATION

Mine is almost the same . . . sickens me to see people doing this sort of thing.

----- Original Message -----
To: [mbaldwin@lvusd.org]
Sent: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:52:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: CHARITY DONATION

Good Day To You,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of

$500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own Charity Project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then

you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please you have to
contact me with my private Email Address (violetallenlarge5@hotmail.com)

You can verify this by visiting the web page below.

Good luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [violetallenlarge5@hotmail.com]
This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or using this communication is not authorized and may be unlawful. This communication may contain nonpublic or personal information. It may be subject to the restrictions of the Family Rights Privacy Act, the right of privacy, and other federal or state laws. If you receive this communication in error or are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

iGN

I replied it

I just gave them Apt address Not my room not my ID, I will be okay or not?

U

unknown

I received this same email message this morning. So dissapointing to see such a good deed spoiled.

-----------------------------------------------
Good Day To You,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own Charity Project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to then payout bank. Please you have to contact me with my private Email Address (allen.violetlargesa@hotmail.com)

Good luck, Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allen.violetlargesa@hotmail.com]
-------------------------------------------------------

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
I just gave them Apt address Not my room not my ID, I will be okay or not?
It is a complex with a lot of buildings? If there's a lot of apartments that probably won't be a problem.

You probably won't have any problem with ID theft but you should keep the idea in mind that it could happen. Not likely but you never know with these people. They will steal anything.

bigmama

Ninja
Received: from [176.0.237.246], Germany, ORG-EMG1-RIPE, DE-E-PLUS-20110513, E-Plus Mobilfunk GmbH
date: Fri, Dec 2, 2011
subject: EMAIL FOR YOU: !!!

Subject: (?harity Project)

Hi,

This is a personal email to you.I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $600,000 (Six hundred thousand dollars) to you as part of our own Charity Project to. This is to enable you help and improve the standard of living in your community. 3 individuals all over the world are going to bebfit from this project. If you have received this email then you count yourself among the few lucky one choosen. All you have to do is get back to us, so that we can direct you to the payout bank.email your contact to our private email address (allenlargesp@yahoo.com)

You can verify by visiting the web pages below. <http://www.examiner.com/people-the-news-in-national/lottery-winners-give-away-11-million-cnn-reports>

Regards,

Allen and Violet Large
Note Email Back To: (allenlargesp@yahoo.com)

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Allen & Violet Large
Return-Path: <aalbers@bu.edu>
Received: from 109.200.97.254, Russia, Ekaterinburg Ugmk-telecom Llc
Reply-to: [alen-large0111@hotmail.com]
Subject: Personal

Dear Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you. Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is Mr. Allen Large. I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $950,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the continents of the world. If you have received this email today then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please provide us your full name, Date of birth, telephone, address, country. You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101104/od_yblog_upshot/nicest-canadian-
couple-in-world-doles-out-lottery-winnings

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-
lottery-winning.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

R

Rossina

how sadddddd

My name is R , i received the same email as all of you i answered and they wrote me back couple of times , very easy to believe the story and i was as naif as all , i just give my name and my ID i hope they find those animals who use a terrible name like cancer just to steal money to people like as ,
a message for them ;
i hope that god forgive you and you never have people who love and you cant save them with money ,

G

gloria

The same message received-12/7/2011

Always show content from [richard.beck@some.ox.ac.uk]
Good Day To You,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own Charity Project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to then payout bank. Please you have to contact me with my private Email Address (allen.violetlargedonations1@9.cn)

Good luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allen.violetlargedonations1@9.cn]

P

parrothead

These peeps are lucky

These clowns are very lucky. Most post I see say they hit a lottery in July of 2011. Mine said they hit 11.3 million in June 2010. How lucky can two people be by hitting 22.6 million in a little over 13 months. congrats to them!!!!!! They can keep their scamming money HAHA

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
From Andrea Bell-Myers
Return-Path: <abellmye@kusd.edu>
Received: from 192.25.139.20, United States, Kenosha, Kenosha Unified School District
Subject: Good-luck From Allen and Violet Large, Please contact us privately via-email: (allen_wbf1lar@hotmail.co.uk)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mai (allen_wbf1lar@hotmail.co.uk)

http://gimundo.com/news/article/lottery-winners-allen-and-violet-large-give-11-million-fortune-to-charity <http://gimundo.com/news/article/lottery-winners-allen-and-violet-large-give-11-million-fortune-to-charity>

Please contact me via this E-mail (allen_wbf1lar@hotmail.co.uk)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allen_wbf1lar@hotmail.co.uk]

A

Amyhaydar

Pricks

I just got an email from these pricks the email is supposed to be from violet large herself but in the newspaper article it says that they don't have any modern things like......email. Shame on them for exploiting this old couple.

drof266

allen and violet Large

Recieved this yester day and didn't know it was a scam'

"Compliment of the season to you, I hope this information meet you well and this information is 100% legitimate see the link below:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/violet-large-gave-away-her-lottery-windfall/article2119137/

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 usd to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year july 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds last year july 2010 and we have helped some charity organisations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $11million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in asia and europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($500,000.00 usd) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send us your full names for payment, Your contact address and your personal telephone number, so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn’t come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Happy New Year and Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.

God bless you
Allen and Violet Large.
[vallenlarge@gmail.com]

ts39466

same scam

I have also receive this scam email. The email it came to was one I get all the Nigerian and Ghanan scams sent to, probably a half dozen a day. They get so tiresome with the never ending assault on my intelligence. I actually responded to this after looking up the "donors" on the internet and checking the email headers. They responded back from one of those addresses so I know it's a bogus email redirected thru a Canadian college. I indicated that they should have their attorney contact my attorney over the phone and thru the US mail. I also indicated that they would never get any sensitive info from me and that I would donate it all to my own favorite charity. I have never heard anything back. I have since found this site outlining the same scam. Yes there are really a lot of slimey people out there on the internet.

signed
a wiser person now

Last edited:
S

Steve123456789

Fraud alright

I did not give out any personal info either, instead I told them to e-mail interac Xfer those funds then I would verify it was all LEGAL and sanctioned by the Larges as well as contacting the Larges personally to verify it from them.

All they need for an interac Xfer is the name of the banking Institution, your e-mail address (which they conveniently already have) and a password specific to that Xfer. Easy as pie. NO FEEs that can not be taken directly from the transferred funds. If they are not willing to do that. IT IS A SCAM AND A FRAUD!

They tell me I have to open an account with someplace I never heard of. Naturally there would be a charge for that, That is how they get YOUR money. Then they vanish into the wind with YOUR money and ID!

Don't fall for these scams ppl THINK, THINK, THINK and research before you ever give out personal info on the net. THINK and RESEARCH PEOPLE!

DON"T FALL FOR THESE SCAMS!

Steve

B

Ben6485

Hello,
This is a personal email directed to you. My wife Voilet and I Allen large won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.255,272 million in July. We have decided to donate $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project.
You have to contact our personal email for more info:
(allenvioletlarge38@yahoo.com.hk)