Allen and Violet Large

P

pootytahooti

Allen and Violet Large Project

Dear Email Owner,
NOTE : CODE OF COMMUNICATION : ALLEN/231-101/LARGE/00
A pleasant day to you, and I hope This Mail Finds You In Good Spirit..
This is a personal email directed to you It is indeed true that i am giving away my winnings. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

First and foremost, this is a life time opportunity and 100% legitimate and that's why we had to make sure this is put on the Internet for you to verify. My wife has cancer and she died last July 16 2010 at Colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her foreve as you could see from the web page, at 72 I know am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate the remaining of the $11Million to other individuals around the world who can help those in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes where not left out. The bulk of the funds we are donating have been deposited with NationWide bank plc , the payout bank of this charity donation scheme. We have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our-self for the raining day.
However, to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds [ $500,000.00 USD ] which have been donated solely to you, you will be required to send us your Full Names, Contact Telephone Number, Address And Next of Kin so that we can forward your remaining details over to the payout bank immediately. I can see that you have a good heart to help the poor and we are hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there. Please keep this confidential and to a surprise to your family and friends until the funds have been wired to your operational bank account right there in your country.
Considering our age, you will agree with me that we do not need all of this money and now we can only employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/violet-large-gave-away-her-lottery-windfall/article2119137/
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html

For security reasons, this is our CODE OF COMMUNICATION : ALLEN/231-101/LARGE/00. if you receive any email that doesn't carry this code, please i want you to know that its not from me and you are advised to ignore that email immediately. This is for security reasons.
I want to specially thank you for your time and consideration to help the needy.
We shall anticipate your earliest response soon.
Kind Regards,
Allen And Violet Large Foundation

From Kifaya Sabri Muhouwas
Return-Path: <ksm@solrod.dk>
Received: from 77.66.105.16, Denmark, Netgroup A/s
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Subject:

Allen Large Half a Million USD donation to you,Contact me via my personal email for more details (violetlarge-13@live.com)

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <jessica.wiken@acando.com>
Received: from 123.136.106.248, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, U Mobile Sdn Bhd
Subject: SV:
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
To: Jessica Wikén <jessica.wiken@acando.com>

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details (allenvioletlarge20@rogers.com) You can verify our story by visiting the web page below. http://www.ctvnews.ca/n-s-couple-gives-away-11m-in-lottery-winnings-1.570916

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Jean-Marc.Levrard@univ-mlv.fr>
Received: from 5.2.68.69, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Inspiring Networks B.v.
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Subject:
From: "LEVRARD Jean-marc" <Jean-Marc.Levrard@univ-mlv.fr>
Reply-To: [allen_violetlarge_9909@yahoo.ca]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery $11.2 Million in July and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information [allen_violetlarge_9909@yahoo.ca]

You can verify this by visiting the our web pages below.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
[allen_violetlarge_9909@yahoo.ca]

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Revista Unipluriversidad
Return-Path: <unipluriversidad@ayura.udea.edu.co>
Received: from 41.203.67.51, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Information Systems Department
From: "Revista Unipluriversidad" <unipluriversidad@ayura.udea.edu.co>
Reply-To: [info_fedexcourier82@yahoo.com.hk]
Subject: Allen Large Donation!!
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
X-OriginatingIP: 41.203.67.51 (unipluriversidad)

Attention,

This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lives of 5 lucky individuals all over the world.

Your email address was submitted to us by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky recipients. Kindly send your below details to Federal Express Canada Ltd to enable them effect the delivery of your valid Bank Draft of $500,000.00 USD to you immediately.

We have paid for the necessary delivery fee except that of the Administration and Handling charges which is $270 only. And this was because we don't know how soon you will be contacting FedEx.

CONTACT FEDEX NOW WITH THE BELOW INFO:
=====================================
Federal Express Canada Ltd.
5985 Explorer Drive. Mississauga, ON L4W 5K6
Delivery Officer: Sir.Richard Smith.
E-mail: [info_fedexcourier8@yahoo.com.hk]
=====================================

*Your Full Names:
*Your Mobile Number:
*Your Delivery Address:

Ensure you respond to this email using your security code [A7449METP00-010] as subject. Reply for claims without this security code will be alerting the Anti-fraud
Unit and IC3.

verify this by visiting the web pages below.
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15795402

Kind Regards,
Mr/Mrs. Allen Violet Large.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Allen and Violet Large

IP= 5.2.68.19 Coventry, England. United Kingdom.
From: Allen and Violet Large <brubru_contro@aluno.ibb.unesp.br>
reply-to: <allen_violetlarge_9909@yahoo.ca>
to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:49 AM
mailed-by: aluno.ibb.unesp.br

Dear Sir/Madam,

saw your email address during the course of my research today. My name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery $11.2 Million in July and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (allen_violetlarge_9909@yahoo.ca)

You can verify this by visiting the our web pages below.
<hxxp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.htm>

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

Spidey

Ninja
Allen and Violet Large, 2013, 2nd quarter

From Large
Return-Path: <ari.jortikka@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from 195.156.147.13, Finland, Helsinki, Teliasonera Finland Oyj
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Reply-To: [andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie]
Subject:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I saw your email address during the course of my research today.Mr Name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie]

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
From Allen and Violet Large
Return-Path: <valtteri.teurajarvi@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from 41.138.185.169, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
From: Allen and Violet Large <valtteri.teurajarvi@pp.inet.fi>
Reply-To: [andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie]
Subject:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today.Mr Name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie)

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie]

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Allen Large Donation
Return-Path: <info@atm.org>
Received: from 41.203.67.55, Nigeria, Asaba, Globacom Information Systems Department
Reply-To: [federalexpressdelivery222@yahoo.cn]
Subject: Project Donation $500,000.00USD
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013
X-OriginatingIP: 41.203.67.55 (banda)

Attention,

This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lives of some individuals all over the world.

We have registered a package containing a valid international cashier's check of $500,000.00USD for you with FedEx office in Cleveland Ohio, USA last week during our charity mission to United State as we do not know when we would return to Canada.

Your email address was submitted to us by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky recipients. We have paid for the necessary security fee except that of the Handling and Administration charges which is $270 only. And this was because we don't have your delivery address.

Kindly send your below details to Federal Express Ltd Cleveland Ohio to enable them effect the delivery of your international cashier's check of $500,000.00USD to you immediately, and inquire from them on how you can remit the $270 Handling and administration charges.

CONTACT FEDEX NOW WITH THE BELOW INFO:
======================================
Authorized FedEx Center. Cleveland Ohio
Dispatch Officer: Sir. Philip White
E-mail: [federalexpressdelivery@yahoo.cn]
Phone: +1 216 881 6403
======================================

*Your Full Names:
*Your Mobile Number:
*Your Delivery Address:

Ensure you respond to this email using your security code [A7449METP00-010] as subject. Reply for claims without this security code will be alerting the Anti-fraud Unit and IC3.

Read the reason why we are giving out the funds through the web link below
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15795402

Kind Regards,
Mr/Mrs. Allen Violet Large.
Mobile: +1-425-409-0730.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <marja@muusa.inet.fi>
Received: from 5.2.68.112, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Inspiring Networks B.v.
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Reply-To: [allenvioletlarge187@yahoo.ca]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is my fifth times of writing you this email since last year till
date but there was no response from you, hope you get this one, as this is a personal
letter directed to you. My name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million USD, in July. From our generous heart with fear of God,
we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual
over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to
do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information
(allenvioletlarge187@yahoo.ca)

Best Regards,
Allen and Violet Large

Return-Path: <BLY@km.dk>
Received: from 91.195.58.210, Denmark, Atea A/s
Subject: SV:
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013

My wife violet and I is donating the sum of two million USD to you .Contact my wife's personal email [violet-project50888@rogers.com]

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From Mina Firoozi
Return-Path: <mina.firoozi@stjoe.org>
Received: from unknown [63.192.22.32] (EHLO nbfkord-smmo01.seg.att.com) by nbfkord-smmo01.seg.att.com(mxl_mta-6.15.0-1)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Subject: Good-luck From Allen and Violet Large,Please Contact Me Via Email: (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)
Thread-Topic: Good-luck From Allen and Violet Large,Please Contact Me Via Email: (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)
Return-Path: [Mina.Firoozi@stjoe.org]
This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily
decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (10) lucky
individuals all over the world.
If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that
we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html
Please contact me via this E-mail (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)
Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca]

Notice from St. Joseph Health System:
Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.

Phantom

Ninja
From Cargill Company USA
Return-Path: <veli-matti.autio@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from 41.138.191.31, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013
Reply-To: [employment@cargill-usa.com]
Subject:

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (4) lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allenandvioletlarg@dgoh.org)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html

Please contact me via this E-mail (allenandvioletlarg@dgoh.org)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large

Return-Path: <avllarg@hotmail.com>
Received: from 193.231.17.22, Romania, Baia Mare, University Of Baia Mare - Romania
X-RC-FROM: <avllarg@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Subject: Good-luck
Organization: ALLEN AND VIOLET LARGE
Reply-To: <allenvioletlarge242@yahoo.ca>
Mail-Reply-To: <allenvioletlarge242@yahoo.ca>
Message-ID: <ee01475af1d4c5db66a58d12ef1b9ee8@mail.ubm.ro>
-
This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,000,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail (allenvioletlarge242@yahoo.ca)

http://gimundo.com/news/article/lottery-winners-allen-and-violet-large-give-11-million-fortune-to-charity

Please contact me via this E-mail (allenvioletlarge242@yahoo.ca)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allenvioletlarge242@yahoo.ca]

Return-Path: <raija.haapanen@pp1.inet.fi>
Received: from (41.71.190.57) Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:04:16 +0300 (EEST)
From: Allen and Violet Large <raija.haapanen@pp1.inet.fi>
Reply-To: [allenandvioletlarg@dgoh.org]
Subject:

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (4) lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allenandvioletlarg@dgoh.org)

Please contact me via this E-mail (allenandvioletlarg@dgoh.org)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: [Terry.Loveless@CooperIndustries.com]
Received: from cooperlighting-sw.cooperlighting.com ([216.130.131.68]) by SNT0-MC1-F4.Snt0.hotmail.com
Subject:
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013
From: "Loveless, Terry" <Terry.Loveless@CooperIndustries.com>
To: <info@help.com>

Violet and i donated money to you. Contact: [allenlarge117@yahoo.com.hk]

From Pariso, Deborah
Return-Path: <Deborah.Pariso@co.ramsey.mn.us>
Received: from (EHLO exprod6ob107.obsmtp.com) (64.18.1.192) by mta1399.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Subject: RE: C/C
To: "Pariso, Deborah" <Deborah.Pariso@CO.RAMSEY.MN.US>
Return-Path: [Deborah.Pariso@CO.RAMSEY.MN.US]

Subject: C/C
I'm Mr. Allen the husband of late Violet Large my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010. Some part of the give away charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Pleas get back to me via my personal email for further correspondence (canandiancouple@rogers.com)

XSS

Ninja
Return-Path: <inovaifba@ifba.edu.br>
Received: from 41.71.176.89, Nigeria, Abuja, Visafone Communications Limited
Subject: HELLO
Reply-To: [violetallen799@ymail.com]

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot
Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily
decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own
charity project to improve (10) lucky
individuals all over the world.
If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients
and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that
we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this
E-mail: (allenviolet29@yahoo.com)
<]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html>

<]http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html>
Please contact me via this E-mail (violetallen799@ymail.com)
Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [violetallen799@ymail.com]

Last edited by a moderator:

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013
Subject:
Reply to: [allen_violet00@yahoo.co.jp]

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my seventh time of writing you this email. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,000,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11699678

Good Luck,
Allen & Violet Large.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <leif.olin@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from 77.75.120.230, United Kingdom, Manchester, Uk Dedicated Servers Limited
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013
Reply-To: [allenvioletlarge188@yahoo.ie]
Subject:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is my fifth times of writing you this email since last year till date but there was no response from you, hope you get this one, as this is a personal letter directed to you. My name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million USD, in July. From our generous heart with fear of God, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information

[allenvioletlarge188@yahoo.ie]

Best Regards,
Mr. Allen Large