From UK INTERNATIONAL DRAW HEADQUATERS
Return-Path: <mervi.heltela@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from (41.138.191.3) Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 1
From: UK INTERNATIONAL DRAW HEADQUATERS <mervi.heltela@pp.inet.fi>
Reply-To: [whitegarry644@yahoo.co.uk]
Subject:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today.Mr Name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.5 Million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (allenviolet11@dgoh.org)

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allenviolet11@dgoh.org]

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (91.199.31.135) Slovakia, Bratislava, Slovensky Hydrometeorologicky Ustav
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013
Subject: This is a personal email directed to you
Organization: Allen and Violet Large
Reply-To: <allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca>
Mail-Reply-To: <allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca>

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (10) lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)

http :// www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win .html
http :// www. cbc. ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story /2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning .html

Please contact me via this E-mail (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca]

Phantom

Ninja
From Johnson, Michael
Return-Path: <JohnsonM@lincolnu.edu>
Received: from luexch.lu.lincolnu.edu ([150.167.2.41]) by luexch.lu.lincolnu.edu ([150.167.2.41]) with mapi;
To: "Johnson, Michael" <JohnsonM@lincolnu.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013
Subject: RE: C/C...G.AWAY.
Thread-Topic: C/C...G.AWAY.

I'm Mr. Allen the husband of late Violet Large, we both won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010. Some part of the give away charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to me via my personal email for further correspondence (canadiancouple@rogers.com) Regards Mr. Allen Large.

bigmama

Ninja
Allen and Violet Large

Received: from [41.206.11.21], Nigeria, Ibadan, MTNNG-0002-MTNCORPCNT-VGC, MTN Nigeria,[abuse@mtnnigeria.net]
reply-to: <allenlarge-1937@outlook.com>
date: Sat, May 25, 2013
subject: Good News

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My Name is Allen Large and my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in July and during the process my lovely wife passed away as a result of cancer illness irrespective of the money we spent for her treatment, now i am left with nothing, i have decided to donate the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual or organization all over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients, all you have to do now is to submit your full banking details to my offshore Bank over there in the U.K so that they can send your funds to your local bank.

Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (allenlarge-1937@outlook.com)

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html>

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

bigmama

Ninja
Allen and Violet Large

Received: from [41.138.181.249], Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
from: Allen and Violet Large <eero.sinikannel@pp.inet.fi>
reply-to: <allen@allenandlarge.nazuka.net>
date: Sun, May 26, 2013
mailed-by: pp.inet.fi

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (4) lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allen@allenandlarge.nazuka.net)

The major aim of the funds distribution is for you to at least use 60% for the less privilege people in your community.
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html>
<http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html>

Please contact me via this E-mail (allen@allenandlarge.nazuka.net)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
This one is from Nigeria, using a hacked email address via the University of British Columbia.

X-SID-PRA: kshaw@popi.ubc.ca

Received: from smtp.mail.ubc.ca (s-itsv-hub03p.ead.ubc.ca [137.82.151.73])
(using TLSv1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
(Client CN "rpc.mail.ubc.ca", Issuer "Entrust Certification Authority - L1C" (verified OK))
by vmaprod5.mail-relay.ubc.ca (Sophos Email Appliance) with ESMTPS id 605D727C97A_1A37980F;
Mon, 27 May 2013 15:19:28 +0000 (GMT)​

To: "NOTICE@DOMAIN.ORG" <NOTICE@DOMAIN.ORG>
Subject:
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:19:20 +0000
Message-ID: <FD89177D940FC24E94CAB204ED2F3CDF81C09D6B@S-ITSV-MBX01P.ead.ubc.ca>

x-originating-ip: [41.71.216.220]

Origin IP Address = 41.71.216.220 = Visafone Communications Limited, 12, Ologun Agbaje Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, NIGERIA

X-UBC-Relayed: Relayed through vma.mail-relay.ubc.ca
Return-Path: kshaw@popi.ubc.ca

TWO Million Dollars has been donated to you, for more details contact allenvioletlarge008@hotmail.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From Allen and Violet Large
Return-Path: <info@yahoo.com>
Received: from
Received: from 96.44.190.212 (SquirrelMail authenticated user ara) by webmail.planejamento.mg.gov.br with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013
Subject: Hello
Reply-To: [allenlarge-1937@outlook.com]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My Name is Allen Large and my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in July and during the process my lovely wife passed away as a result of cancer illness irrespective of the money we spent for her treatment, now i am left with nothing, i have decided to donate the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual or organization all over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients, all you have to do now is to submit your full banking details to my offshore Bank over there in the U.K so that they can send your funds to your local bank.

Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information [allenlarge-1937@outlook.com]

http :// www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win. html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

eturn-Path: <tulsi@mercantile.com.np>
Received: from 202.52.255.75, Nepal, Kathmandu, Mercantile Communications Pvt. Ltd
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013
Subject: get back to us
Thread-Topic: get back to us

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in May and have voluntarily
decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (10) lucky
individuals all over the world.
If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so
that
we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allenjfk0147@gmail.com )
http :// www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win html
http :// www. cbc. ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning .html
Please contact me via this E-mail (allenjfk0147@gmail.com)
Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allenjfk0147@gmail.com]

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 204.45.71.60 - UNITED STATES, Denver - FDCservers.net
Return-Path: kurt.rabenau@arcor.de

Date: Wed, 8 May 2013
To: info@admn.de
Subject: Re:

My wife and I won a Jackpot of $10.9 Million and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project. Please do contact me immediately via email: allen_violare1@hotmail.com

Sincerely,
Allen and Violet Large

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path: <Patrick.Haley@imgworld.com>
Received: from eu1sys200aob108.obsmtp.com ([unknown] [207.126.144.124])
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013
Subject: RE: DONATION
To: "Haley, Patrick" <Patrick.Haley@imgworld.com>

We have approved a cash sum to you from our personal donation in July 2010.Contact us via email: <allenandviolarge@hotmail.com> for more details

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, may be protected by the attorney-client or other applicable privileges, or may constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete all copies of it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 8.3.159.2 - USA, El Segundo, CA - Level 3 Communications
Return-Path: j.berg@dadlnet.dk

Date: Fri, 10 May 2013
Subject: NEWS

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more detailsviolet.foundation@hotmail.com

You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.http://www.ctvnews.ca/n-s- couple-gives-away-11m-in- lottery-winnings-1.570

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <chho@varde.dk>

To: "notice@domain.org" <notice@domain.org>
Subject:
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details allenviolet-largeproject@rogers.com

You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Co-ordinator: Charlotte

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <tso30@helsingor.dk>
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 89.104.199.131 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [tso30@helsingor.dk)
Return-Path: <tso30@helsingor.dk>
Subject:
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013

his Email is to bring to your notice that you have been personally accredited sole beneficiary to Mr. Allen and Violet Large deposited sum of 4,543,728.00 US Dollars PLEASE CONTACT Mr. Allen Large at {allen890_violet@outlook.com} FOR MORE DETAILS. ONLINE CORDINATOR (Tommy Sørensen)

Nay

Allen And Violet Large Scam is coming back.

Hi Guys,
Allen and Violet Large Scammer was came back to me last week ago. He wrote to me as followed. Please be aware.

Good Day To You

Complement of the season from the Large Family to you, this is to acknowledge your message to us today and this is 100% legitimate visit this web-page:

http: //www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win .html

My wife and I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lives of 10 individuals in the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning funds. We prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money to in your country and we saw your profile on Google list of email owners and we picked you randomly. Violet my wife has cancer and i am always with her at the hospital because she needs me beside her at all times but i will always try to respond to your mail as time goes on and as you could see from the web-page i am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age, it something that has been difficult for us to handle but we bless God whom has been giving us the courage to move on although we won this lottery funds July 2010 for "i know a lot of things will come into your mind and it has been three years we won this and while are we still donationing the funds".You have to know that this donation is meant for 10 lucky individual all over the world and we are still on the project so like i said it has not been easy for use at all because we take time to figure out the right individual who is willing and ready to help people around them and we have also helped some charity organizations, family members and friends from our winnings.

Because of my wife's illness, the doctor informed us that she might not live long to see the end of the year and she wishes to do good things before she finally depart this sinful world. It pains me that she will be living me all alone in this world but i know the living God will always accept her for me. we would like you to invest this money in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help jobless and needy people in your locality as we have already donated money to the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia, Africa and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. we just kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining days for we are not getting any younger as times goes and which i am still spending on my wife's treatments bills...

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($2,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send us your FULL NAMES for payment and CONTACT ADDRESS (we asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to and because of the Identity thief going around the internet which i have been a victim we do not want to ask you for your ID or other personal information as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that we want to steal your identity). That is not part of our motive and we wont be part of any form of scam or stealing from people so you have to know the full legitimate situation here on this donation process we are hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place and you have to be aware of the infarct on the life of others.

We would like you to re-assure us that you will follow our instructions and help my wife fulfill her dream before we would provide you with information on how you will receive this funds, and if you feel you cannot handle this project you should inform us so we can quickly look for another individual to donate the money to.

We anticipate to read from you soon.

God bless you,
Allen and Violet Large.

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <greensmd@gvsu.edu>
Received: from 41.190.3.127, Nigeria, Awka, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts) Limited
To: Dianne Green-Smith <greensmd@gvsu.edu>
Subject: RE: donation,
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013

I'm Mr. Allen the husband of late Violet Large my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010. Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to me via my personal email for further correspondence (sirallenlarege@nl.rogers.com).

From Allen $ Violet Large
Return-Path: <lupita@pmirandaycia.com>
Received: from 41.203.67.54, Nigeria, Asaba, Globacom Information Systems Department
Reply-To: [fedex.enquiries@administrativos.com]
Subject: Our Gife For You
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013

Peace be unto you,
This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $800,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lives of some individuals all over the world.

We registered a package containing a valid international cashier's check of $800,000.00USD for you with FedEx office in Delhi, India last week during our charity mission to India as we do not know when we would return to Canada but have paid $364 for all charges except the administration charges of $195 since we do not have your postal address for addressing. The charges are a bit high because we registered the package under first class delivery. Kindly contact FedEx with your postal address, full names, and direct mobile number and inquire from them how you can remit the balance $195 for
administration to enable them effect the delivery of the package to you immediately.

CONTACT FEDEX NOW WITH THE BELOW INFO:
=====================================
Authorized FedEx Center. Delhi. India
Dispatch Officer: Mr. Kelvin Green
Direct E-mail: [fedex.enquiries@administrativos.com]
Customer Service/Inquiries: [custcare@fedex.com]
Phone: +918375881297 <------------------------ Haveri, India telephone number
=====================================
Read the reason why we are giving out the funds through the web link below
http: //news. sky. com/home/world-news/ article/15795402

God bless you.
Kind Regards,
Mr/Mrs. Allen Violet Large.
Personal number: +1-425-409-0730
Canada.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 14.1.225.23, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Ytl Communications Sdn Bhd
To: Bonnie Foster <bofoster@kcmsd.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013
Subject: RE: Donation
Thread-Topic: Donation

We have approved a cash sum of $500,000.00 USD as our personal donation to you this new year 2013.Contact us via email: (allenv0@e-mail.ua)

Spidey

Ninja
From kovinara
Return-Path: <kovinara@mail.amis.net>
Received: from 212.18.32.4, Slovenia, Maribor, Amis D.o.o.
X-Spam-Status: No, score=1.578 required=5 tests=[ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW=2.284, ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW_MONEY=0.001, ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW=0.001, ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW_MONEY=0.001, ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW=0.001,
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013
Subject: Re: ALLEN'S CASH DONATION!!!
Reply-To: <avlarge@qq.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <avlarge@qq.com>

-- Good day,

This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds last 3 years July 2010 and we have helped some charity organisations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $10.6 million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send us your (Full names for payment, Your contact address and your personal telephone number) via E-mail: [avlarge@qq.com], so that i can forward your payment information to the Finance Firm immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Read the reason why we are giving out the funds through the web link below
http: //news. sky. com/home/world-news/article/15795402

God bless you.
Kind Regards,
Mr/Mrs. Allen Violet Large.
Personal number: +1-425-409-0730
Canada
[avlarge@qq.com]

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <waldvogm@gvsu.edu>
Received: from 41.190.3.78, Nigeria, Awka, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts) Limited
To: Martha Waldvogel-Warren <waldvogm@gvsu.edu>
Subject: Charity Donation!
Thread-Topic: Charity Donation!
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013

Subject: Charity Donation!

I'm Mr. Allen Large the husband of late Violet Large my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010. Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to me via my personal email for further correspondence (alvlarge1@rogers.com)

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 150.0.1.20 - CHINA, Jinan - China Telecom SHANDONG
Return-Path: <D.Hambleton@bradfordcollege.ac.uk>

From: "David Hambleton" <D.Hambleton@bradfordcollege.ac.uk>
To: "David Hambleton" <D.Hambleton@bradfordcollege.ac.uk>
Subject: RE:
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July and we have decided to donate the sum of $300,000.00 USD to 20 peopel all over the world Contact us via our personal email for more details (allen_violet.large@qq.com)

Ensure you are the rightful owner of the selected email address and contact us with the security code[ A7449METP00-010 ] Reply for claims without this security code will be alerting the Anti-fraud Unit and IC3.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <kilsyth.ps@edumail.vic.gov.au>

From: Kilsyth Primary School <kilsyth.ps@edumail.vic.gov.au>
Subject: Your Registered Package of $500,000.00 USD
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013

CONTACT FEDEX NOW WITH THE BELOW INFO:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Delivery Officer: Sir. Liss Brian.
Direct Tel : +44 702 403 0555
Direct Fax : +44 160 819 7901
E-mail: fedex-24hr-delivery@live.com
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

*Your Full Names:
*Your Date of Birth:
*Your Mobile Number:
*Your Delivery Address:

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Please you have to help me in prayer for my wife with my private E-mail: large_a@ymail.com

Kind Regards,
Mr. Allen & Violet Large.