Allen Brown, National Lottery

M

Madili mohamed

Hello
I got letter from the net york international lottery inc.my email was won 1350000$
Deposit bank td canada trust bank.by Dr
Darren Marcus
And claim desk Agent Allen Brown
This scam

M

Madili mohamed

THE NATIONAL LOTTERY NEW YORK
USA Office 15 Beaver Street, New York, NY 10004
(Customer service)
TICKET NUMBER: BH 05607545 7152
REFERENCE NUMBER: USA/KA2C110EN5
WINNING NUMBER: 02 15 35 62 74 19

ATTENTION:

On behalf of all our members and staffs we are once again saying congratulations for your lucky winning, this is to inform you that we have confirmed your details as the rightful winner and beneficiary of the cash prize USD$1, 350,000.00 (One Million three hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars Only)won by you.

Please Note: for security reasons you are advised to keep your winning information secret and confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claim and unwanted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements please be warned.

Further to our correspondence concerning the processing of your Lottery Prize Money, I wish to inform you that approval has been given for the payment of your prize money through our bankers in CANADA.

Your details have been forwarded to the bank. The Bank will pay you in line with their banking regulations (as terms and conditions apply). The contact details of the bank are:

Name of Bank: TD CANADA TRUST BANK
Contact Person: Dr. Darren Marcus
Designation: Director of Foreign Operations
Designated Telephone +1 646 350 3055 / +1 332 333 2478
Email: customercare@tdcanadatrustpbltd.com
dr.darrenmarcus@tdcanadatrustpbltd.com

For prompt action, contact the bank immediately through the officer (REFERENCE: PAYMENT FOR THE LOTTERY PRIZE MONEY)

the meantime, Endeavour to keep in touch with this office (keep us posted about developments) until your payment is completed. It is very important you update us of your correspondence/communication with the bank until you are paid

Once more Congratulations.

Sincerely Yours,
Allen Brown
(CLAIM AGENT)

M

mazen

hey i got too same email and same winning lottery number .
No doubt its a scam .