Allen Goldberg

Maya

Return-Path: <aggoldberg49@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f177.google.com) (209.85.167.177)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019
Subject: Contact him and update me

Attn:
Following my previous message regarding the final activation of your into ATM CARD and Your pin number (2019) has been verified and confirmed with ATM Debit CARD valued the sum of US$5,700,000.00 {Five Million seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars}. The ATM Debit CARD has been issued in your name and we have hand over the ATM CARD and all documents to the assigned man (Johnson) to facilitate the delivery since he was going to USA for official assignment For safety of your ATM card and the assigned original documents.

Note:These Government documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which make it impossible for anyone to view it until it’s been delivered to you and also your ATM CARD is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before delivery to you.

I beg him to assist you drop the parcel to you because i know once you receive your fund, you will definitely reward me because we are rounding up for the end of year closing payment record.

Thank God for this opportunity that my-law is coming down for official assignment and Do not be afraid of anything, this man is Government Diplomat and he has the power and immunity to come down there with your parcel without any problem. Let me know If Mr Johnson has contacted you because he is leaving to USA this weekend.

You have to confirm your information and copy of your id today.

As the matter of urgency, i want you to contact him with the information and confirm your address to him for the delivery.

The contact information of .
His name is Mr Johnson Davis
Email: ktjohn39@gmail.com

Do you know why i trusted him for this assignment? he is my in-law, he marry my sister and as such, he cannot run away with your ATM CARD.

When you are with him, you have to sign the delivery confirmation letter with him and also thump print on the right side as evident that your ATM CARD has deliver to you and not someone else for security reason. I hope you understand me sir?

I apologize to you on behalf of our Bank for failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue due to irregularity and corruptions in the system.

Note this US$5.7Million US Dollars has been cleared already free from terrorist and money laundry on your behalf and also some legal documents has assigned along with your ATM CARD.
I await for your response.

From Allen Goldberg ( Director)
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)