Allen/Roxanie Clark

appel

I received this email trough the inquiry filed from my website.
With the second email, the following IP addresses where included in the source.
62.255.165.193(think this is yahoo though)
482661.82816.qm@web24608.mail.ird.yahoo.com

The house numbers on the bottom doesn't exist and One Of The IP addresses is based in Nigiria

I am sure this is a scam do you now anything about him? anyway just wanted to do something about him!

Many thanks for this Forum.

Name: Allen Clark

Email: allen_clark01@yahoo.co.uk

Message: My Name is Allen Clark, I am looking for an experienced wedding planner who will handle my wedding and arrange dinner for a group of people who will be attending the wedding ceremony.we would be arriving seven days before the wedding day.

The wedding is expected to hold second week of November, guests are expected to attend. As i do not know what the guests might choose for their meals and drinks.

You are to arrange for a Videography,Music Entertainment,Photography,Officiant/Priest & Church,cake,flowers and hall.If there is any these items that is beyond your capability,you let us know so that another company can handle it. Get back to me with your response as we don't have much time with us so that we can process our accommodation within the region more convenient for you and us.Payment Option Credit card? If you have a credit card Machine

Best Regards,
Allen Clark

second email:

Thanks. I'm really very glad to hear from you.. It's nice of you to respond to my inquiry. It is the wish of my finance to get married in your area and I have to give in to her wish and due to the fact I do not have any one there, you will be responsible for all arrangements. I will be arriving with my Fiance 7 days before the wedding and I need you to also make arrangement for our accommodation. I will need you to book 2 double rooms for us for 7 nights and one honeymoon suite for the night of the wedding 14th of November, 2009.

We have a budget of about $57,000 USD which includes payment for your fees, all the other vendors you will be working with and that of our logistic agent aside us, I am also expecting 35 to 45 other guest from Asia, USA, UK. My fiance decided that the color for the wedding should be white and gold. For flowers, pink and red roses should be fine. She loves red roses and we'll want lots of them at the wedding. Please feel free to introduce any nice flower of your choice to make the venue more beautiful. For music, a DJ will be fine. For food, a buffet will be perfect. If there be any more information needed from me, do let me know. The wedding is a civil wedding... I need you to get back to me with a total estimate that will cover this arrangement so that I can make a deposit payment to enable you start arrangements as time is not on our side.
Get back to me as soon as you have the estimate so that we can start of all preparation for my wedding.

I await your response.

Allen/Roxanie Clark
12-14 high street Dundee ANgus DD11SD
+44 703 596 9593

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
It's probably a fake check scam or maybe credit card fraud. Do you make weddings or do you run a hotel?

appel

Thanks for replaying so quickly, yes we run an event management business.
What do you mean with "fake check scam" ?

appel

Just found the registrar of IP 83.229.48.149 - 83.229.48.148 its This is Ayodeji Popoola found out that he is actualy known in this forum.

thanks for your help

Last edited:

1-Stop Wedding Solutions

new email address for this scammer

this person is now using the names garry/roxanie mosbi using the email address [garymosbi@yahoo.co.uk]

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Allen/Roxanie Clark
12-14 high street Dundee ANgus DD11SD
+44 703 596 9593
The Post Code is not valid, the actual street address doesn't exist as it is the driveway to a TESCO supermarket, the telephone number is a Global Redirect number and could be anywhere - the whole thing is a scam.

Dick H Box

Samurai
Google map returns.

DD1 1SD is a proper Post-Code, in the middle of DUNDEE.
The addy, 12-14 High Street, points to Tesco's in MONIFIETH, a suburb of Dundee.
I have my methods, Watson.:)
PM me for details.