Alpha Diallo, Global Security and Finance Co.

Tariel

Ninja
Return-Path: <ajstreetfood657@gmail.com>
Reply-To: globalfinance.alphadiallo@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021
Subject: Re: Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

GLOBAL SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY
Raymond Jackson, MS 39204 United States
TRANSACTION CODE: GSFCL/XXL/12P/98
SECURITY CODE: GSFCL/986/WA-XY-98246/98

Hello

Re: Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I am Mr. Alpha Diallo from Republic of Guinea, i am the operation manager with the GLOBAL SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY NEW BRANCH here in united state, I am also an AMBASSADOR AND HUMANITARIAN OFFICER to the UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES IN GHANA, AFRICA, We provide security to unclaimed funds in consignment boxes, which has been abandoned or stolen and recovered. Mr. Paul Cowell whom is the head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance ,Transportation ) at the Jackson-Med gar Wiley Evers International Airport Mississippi, During his recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, He discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from LONDON and when he scanned the consignment box it revealed an undisclosed huge sum of money in a metal trunk box, which should be about $35.000.000 million usd. The consignment trunk was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation or diversion of the trunk box, Also the diplomat was not able to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $1,700 USD.

The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box, The airport authority had to hand over your consignment box to the GLOBAL SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY branch here in united states, After i have paid for the NON INSPECTION CHARGES, Which is why we were able to secure the consignment box, until we are able to identify the real owner of the consignment before i go ahead and complete the delivery of the TRUNK BOX to your residential address. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment trunk box, as the operation manager of the global security and finance company, I will advise you provide your Name, current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of the nearest Airport around your city. I will advise you to send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

NAME:
ADDRESS:POSTAL ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
SECOND MOBILE NUMBER:
ANY GOVT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION:

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate it if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email for further directives:

Thank you.
Mr Alpha Diallo
GLOBAL SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY
(Operations MANAGER)