Analia Henderson

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Photo of cash in a trunk box : Trunk box full of money!

Return-Path: <analiahenderson06@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020
Reply-To: Analia Henderson <analiahenderson06@aol.com>
Subject: Compliments of the Season

Dear good day friend,

Compliments of the seasons
I greet you with the name of the God Almighty. I know it is true that this letter might come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me well. I implore you to take the time to go through this mail carefully and the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

My name is Mrs. Analia Henderson, I am from the United States of America, a widow of 52 years old suffering from long term kidney infection and my doctor told me that I have only a few months to leave on earth. My husband and I were living in Cambodia, a Southeast Asian nation. We had our company in Cambodia before the death of my late husband. Suddenly after 8 months of my husband's death, I developed a kidney problem and when the sickness became worse I relocated back to America for medical care. Before then, I sold our Estate in Cambodia and some valuable properties (Cars, lands, buildings, Gold) and I was able to raise $3,500,000.00 Cash. I put the money in Box and registered it with a security Company in Cambodia as a Family Treasure Box. It is only me that has the security Code to unlock the Box, it is secured and safe.

I have the Original Documents with me, which I will release all to you in future.

I was so afraid to open this secret to anyone even you since we have not met one on one but my heart is speaking good about you. I become so worried and concerned because of the volume of internet fraud these days but my heart always speaks good about you and it gives me the courage to write more about myself. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this money to a good person that will utilize the funds the way I will direct. You will assure that my adopted son will be under your custody since he is still 12 years old and cannot inherit this huge amount because the law in my country prohibits under-age of 18 . He has been my only strength and has been by my side since my illness. You will be sending 30% to a charity home in your country while investing 60% into a profitable business that can help provide profits to take care of my son's education and grow your business too. The other 10% you can use to start up gradually at first so that you can cater for your personal needs and my son at the moment.

At the moment, I am isolating myself from my husband's family since they have always against me from the time my husband died. They have also wished me death and I fear that they will not also accept my son too. I have also told you earlier that I am an only child too, and wouldn't allow my son to experience the same thing I passed through since my parents passed away at my tender age.

I need your urgent reply as soon as you read this message so that I can give you more guidelines on how to receive the money. I may not always be online to reply to your mail every time because of my health condition. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don’t want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Any delay in your reply may give me room to look for another good person for this same purpose.

You can watch my video in the hospital and the attachment is the picture of the Box before I registered it with the security Company.

Thanks and Remain blessed

Yours Sister in The Lord,
Mrs. Analia Henderson