Andrew Boyder, assistant needed

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <e642474166@brendaheu.com>
Received: from (EHLO clustermx13.nwk01.hosting.com) (204.12.102.48)
Subject: Re: Part-Time Job for You
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016

Hello,

How are you.

My name is Andrew Boyder. I'm 38 years of age man married with 3 kids (a lovely girl and 2 boys). I am a freelance researcher who could be employed by research Institutes to do research projects anywhere in the world.

I have just been granted a funding to head a research project in the tropical regions of Southern Africa regarding Rare and Vulnerable Plant Species. This research program will be funded and sponsored by some of my counterparts based in USA, CANADA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA and EUROPE

But the only set back is that the my counterparts want to make payments for the research informs of Electronic Bank Transfers or Cashiers Check. Getting an accountant/Account in the above mentioned countries would have been my best choice but I have a deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost me time and a whole lot of other requirements. That is where I need your assistant and service. I would like to offer you a part time job as my collecting officer.

BENEFIT IS AS FOLLOWS:-
* The averagely income is about $1000 in a month
* No form of investments from you
* This job takes only 1-3 hours per day
* You do not pay any form of taxes

WHAT I NEED YOU FOR?
At this point, I will be glad if you could work with me as my representative. You will be working as my collecting/payment assistant in charge of collecting and processing this funds from my Counterparts/Associates. Since they will be making the payment made payable only in the U.S, CANADA, ASIA,AUSTRALIA and EUROPE, you will be collecting this payments, cash them at your bank, then be forwarding them to me via Money Gram. And for this service, I agree to pay you $150 of each payment you collect from my Counterparts/Associates

JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Receive payment from my Counterparts/Associates
2. Cash the Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10%, which will be your pay on each payment processed.
4. You will then forward the balance via Money Gram to me according to my instruction.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation as your pay. For the research, I am expecting about the sum of $25,000 or more in total from my Counterparts/Associates (though the money will be sent in bits).

BENEFITS
You don't have to go out of your present daily activity in order to engage in this Job (i.e. you can do this Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job). You will work as an independent contractor right from your home/office. Your job is absolutely legal. You do not need any capital to start (none of your personal funds is needed).

REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older.
Legally capable.
Responsible,
Reliable and Trustworthy
Ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
Able to check and respond to emails often.
Easy telephone access.

IS THIS LEGAL
Yes it is. As a matter of fact, my lawyer checked all legal provisions to know if there is any domestic or international law against businesses or deals in this manner. And he said it's allowed by all LAWS. So know that doing this work is safe and legitimate.

Please reply with the details stated below to my private email (andrew.boyder@yandex.com) If you are interested in this offer.
(1)Your full names,
(2)Contact address
(3)Phone/fax numbers
(4)Age
(5)Sex
(6) Have you ever been in bankruptcy
(7)Highest amount of deposit ever made.
(8) Occupation

This is required to enable me get to know you better and to avoid undue mix up. You are about to become my partner, so it will be very logical if we make acquaintance with each other. Through this we can earn each others trust.

I await your response.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Andrew Boyder
Tel: 01127748442044
E-mail: andrew.boyder@yandex.com