Andrew Robinson, US Treasury

Princess

Ninja
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <Treasurydept.@mist.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0132.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0132.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.33])
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018
From: United States Department of the Treasury <Treasurydept.@mist.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: United States Department of the Treasury <ustreasurydept15@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1128309047.100194533.1532259546919.JavaMail.root@mist.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: United States Department of the Treasury

From the Office of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer (DCFO)
United States Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20220
United State of America.
Tel: 1 (202) 996-8819

Attention beneficiary,

I am Mr. Andrew Robinson from the United States Department of the Treasury. I am contacting you regarding the delivery of your beneficiary fund from the United States Department of Treasury and United Nations worth $1.500,000,00USD (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

The authorities wanted to contact the treasury department in your state for the immediate transferring of your fund, but in other to avoid any further delay in receiving your fund, the authorities now decided to send a special delivery officer to convey your fund to your house in other to avoid any further delay. Right now the delivery officer is at your Airport and he need start coming over your house right away and deliver your fund to you.

Note: You do not need to send money to anybody to receive your fund because the authorities has discovered that you have passed through a lot of difficulties and that is the reason why you have not receive your fund by now. I want to let you know that everything has now been finalized and you must now legally receive your fund immediately without any further delay. All you need to do right now is to reply back to me right away and reconfirm your correct delivery address and your available telephone number so that the delivery officer will proceed right away to your house and deliver your fund to you.

You need to reply back to me right now and reconfirm your correct delivery address below and ensure that is very correct so that the officer must avoid any wrong delivery:

Your urgent feedback is needed so that the officer must be able to deliver your fund to you right now.

Mr. Andrew Robinson
Unclaimed fund Unit
United State of America.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
@ Joseph, American government officials do not ever send email from Benin. Internet criminals do.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, MTN Nigeria
Return-Path: <ww.@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw0807.ocn.ad.jp (mogw0807.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.234.8])
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018
Reply-To: "Mr. Andrew Robinson" <andrewrobinson649@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1547198857.479605069.1542255106223.JavaMail.root@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: United States Department of the Treasury

From the Office of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer (DCFO)
United State of America.
Tel: 1 (202) 858-4587

Attention beneficiary,

I am Mr. Andrew Robinson from the United States Department of the Treasury. I am contacting you to inform you about the delivery of your beneficiary fund from the United States Department of Treasury and United Nations worth $2.500,000,00USD(Tow Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

The authorities wanted to contact the treasury department in your state for the immediate transferring of your fund to you, but in other to avoid any further delay in receiving your fund, the authorities decided to send a special delivery officer to convey your fund directly to your house and to make sure that the fund get to you successfully. Right now the delivery officer is at your Airport and he need start coming over your home address right now to deliver your over due inheritance fund to you.

Note: You do not need to send money to anybody to receive your fund because the authorities has discovered that you have passed through a lot of difficulties and that is the reason why you have not receive your fund till now. I want to let you know that everything has now been finalized and you must now legally receive your fund immediately without any further delay. All you need to do right now is to reply back to me right away and reconfirm your correct home delivery address and your available telephone number so that the delivery officer can proceed to your house right away and deliver your fund to you, Reconfirm you information so that he must avoid any wrong delivery.

Your urgent feedback is needed so that the delivery officer can be able to complete the delivery of your fund to you immediately today and return back to his office.

I await your urgent feedback.

Mr. Andrew Robinson
Unclaimed fund Unit
United State of America.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jennifer.usembassy010@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic316-42.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.216)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019
From: US Department of the Treasury <jennifer.usembassy010@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: US Department of the Treasury <dtreasury594@gmail.com>
Subject: Your urgent feedback is needed for the immediate delivery of your fund to you.

Dear beneficiary I hope that you are doing very fine?

This final notification is to inform you that I am still waiting at the airport right now and I must need to proceed right to your address and complete the delivery of your beneficiary funds to you because if you fail to receive your money before the next 24 hours, then the IMF authorities will proceed to confiscate your funds and return them to the Federal Government Reserve Account as an unclaimed funds.

I want to let you know that the reason why you have not received your beneficiary money yet is because Mrs. Jennifer and diplomat Luke was trying to divert the money to the their designated bank account for their selfish interest, that is the reason why they have been delaying the delivery of your money to you and I am sure that they might have deceived you and stole your hard earn money from you by sending money to them to process the delivery of the money to your home address.

Honestly, you are very lucky that the bank and the security authorities were able to stop them from diverting your money, if not you would have lost the money to them.

Right now I am waiting at your airport with your fund and I need to proceed right to your address and deliver your complete fund to you. All the legalization processes has been completed, so I must now proceed right to your address and deliver your fund worth $5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

In other to avoid any further delay in receiving your fund please, you need to reply back to me immediately you receive this email and reconfirm your correct delivery address and your available phone number so that we can avoid any wrong delivery.

Full Name:
Correct Delivery Address:
Tell:
ID:

I await your urgent feedback.

Warmest Regard
Andrew Robinson
US Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20220, USA
Tel:: +1 (202) 524-2792.