Sophie

Samurai
Kenya, Wananchi Online Limited

Return-Path: <ann.@crocus.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018
Reply-To: Ann Kelliie Howard <annhowardk@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <1275314777.8716969.1524590484691.JavaMail.root@crocus.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: RE: PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU MY DEAR

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Ann Kelliie Howard, a widow from California USA and I'm writing you from my sick bed because i have been fighting cancer.I will tell you more about myself and also explain why I need your help.

Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.

God bless you.
Ann Kelliie Howard.
Reply to my email
( annhowardk@outlook.com )

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018
Reply-To: Ann Kelliie Howard <annkelliieh@gmail.com>
Subject: PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE.
MIME-Version: 1.0

X-Originating-IP: [197.237.202.148] Wananchi Online Limited, Nairobi, Kenya

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Ann Kelliie Howard, a widow from California USA and I'm writing you from my sick bed because i have been fighting cancer.I will tell you more about myself and also explain why I need your help.

Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.

God bless you.
Ann Kelliie Howard.
Reply to my email
( annkelliieh@gmail.com ).

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Another one from Kenya.
Return-Path: <Ann.@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw1933.ocn.ad.jp (mogw1933.ocn.ad.jp. [153.138.215.99])
Reply-To: Ann Kelliie Howard <annkelliieh@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <200204313.363686387.1541633321075.JavaMail.root@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>

( annkelliieh@gmail.com ).

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
reply-to: Ann Haward <Annhaward001@gmail.com>
Reply to my email ( Annhaward001@gmail.com )

----
reply-to: Ann Kelliie Howard <ann_howard0001@yahoo.com>

---
date: Nov 28, 2018, 6:23 AM
subject: Re: THANKS FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND CONFIRM THIS TO ME.
mailed-by: gmail.com

My Dearest,

I appreciate your interest and will for my health. Since you are interested in carrying my last will, I will proceed to let you know what to do without any hesitation. Let me enlighten you on what I want you to help me with. From all indication, my condition has deteriorated and it is quite obvious according to my doctors that I may not live for the next couple of weeks, because my condition has got to a critical and life threatening stage this is why I want you to handle the "funds" to reach the less privileged, orphanages, single moms and widows in our society.

I was married to my late husband Michael Howard, he was an Engineer and we were together for twenty-two years before his death ten years ago. Tragically he died on February 10th 2007 in an Auto accident along side our only Son ( Benjamin ) while they where traveling to meet me on my birthday. Benjamin was only 6 at that time, I'll never forget that day as I felt emptiness and thought the world has come to an end but I was strong enough to hold on it, with the Help of my Pastor I was able to live again though sometimes I feel emptiness but only one thing I so much desire if you can work with me.

I am a fervent Believer and a God fearing woman just like my late husband. Mike Howard and I lived in the England for over 3 years, he was a petrochemical Consultant by profession worked and rose through the ranks to become an executive director with a multinational construction and oil servicing conglomerate before his demise. He also established huge private investments that I continued managing until my present medical condition. When my cancer ailment became terminal & because I do not have a next of kin to bequeath all that Mike & I labored for, I sold off all our choice properties and other inherited belongings and deposited the proceeds amounting to $5 Million Dollars with a Bank.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual and as someone who cares for a better world as much as I do, to take it upon yourself and use this money for these mentioned purposes, it is my wish that you use 30% of the total funds for yourself and family making sure that you use the balance for charity as promised. I took this painstaking decision in other to help humanity in my little capacity before I rest in peace in the bosom of the almighty.

I know that my ordeal will sadden your heart but the best you can do for me now is to keep this conversation highly confidential between us because it matters most in my life at this moment and I will never want the wrong people knowing about this inheritance or my late husband's brother Bartholomew . What matters is life after death. I will let you have more information as soon as i have your word and promise not to betray my trust in you.

May you be blessed, as you reach me.

Remain Blessed,
Ann Kelliie Howard

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Nov 16, 2018,
subject: Re: THANKS AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE DETAILS

My Dearest

Thank you for your wonderful, refreshing and encouraging email. It made me feel better with confidence that you will affect the lives of the less privileged with these funds I intend to leave in your care. My dear life has been very unfair to me since I lost my family and the only family I've got left which is my late husband's wicked brother wants me dead so he will take over all that money & I wouldn't want him to benefit a dime from the inheritance. Can you Imagine he wish me dead sooner than the doctors prescribed so he can carry on with his evil plans but God almighty will never allow such plan happen.

First, this Isn't a *Hoist* and I want you to know that I didn't choose you my self, I've prayed so many times on my sick bed before I could contact you and I know the Lord God I serve won't mislead me, we are all strangers in the face of the Earth but equal in the presence of our Lord God, I don't have any organization in mind but today, I reed about an earthquake in NEPAL where many lives were lost, I cried a lot because it pains to see little children loose their lives to such horrible disaster.

Due to my brother In-laws evil plots & as the only surviving relative to claim the money from the Bank immediately I die, I instructed the Security company to deposit the fund In a bank and I Instructed the Bank manager to credit the total funds $4.5 Million dollars in an ATM card that will allow you cash out from any ATM machine. Since I want this donation anonymous and confidentiality for a trusted person that will keep the ATM card until you make contact for claim, i contacted a Priest from London (UK) by name Rev. Fr Kenneth Callaway who is currently serving in a USA church to keep the card until I send him the details of whom to claim it.

I want to contact the Rev. Fr Kenneth Callaway now and Inform him my Intention to make you my next of Kin and also write him a letter of authority so I'll need some of your verified contact Info so there won't be any mistake In the Authorization Letter. As soon as I receive your reply with those details as I'll list below, I shall draft a letter authorizing him to release the funds to you as my next of kin so my bank in Africa will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of the fund because I might be admitted Into the ICU due to the status of my health not promised tomorrow.

Full name :-------------
Contact address:----------
Home phone#:-----------& Or Cellphone#:---------
Marital status:------------
Scanned copy of ID or any of your Picture.

I appreciate your commitment and promise never to compromise. I anticipate your earliest response.

Sincerely Yours
Ann Kelliie Howard