Antonio Ricco

Lotta

Ninja
Photo: Antonio Ricco

Return-Path: <antonioricco112@hotmail.com>
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020

First of all,Actually, I am from Borgo Roma, Italy but currently living in the United Kingdom. i really appreciate your time which you sacrificed to respond to my message. My heart is full of joy in welcoming you to my life.
I pray that God who has brought us together through this way will guide and lead us to the right part. I want to let you know i am very serious to start a friendship/relationship with you. I have come to the point in my life that i need a woman like you as a wife,mother, sister and best friend. A woman that is willing to accept me for who i am. I do not like talking about “Age, beauty, body size, height, color, race, wealth, educational background,etc as these things has nothing to do with true love. What matters in friendship is “trust, honesty, respect, love and caring” which i am here for and to offer you. it has always been my greatest wish and heart desire to have a relationship with a woman from your country which i believe i have gotten now.

All i want is a woman to be happy with all my life. I promised to be there for you when you need me. It might seem difficult now due to the language barrier and distance, yes, but I want you to know that I am willing to visit you there in your country or invite you here in UK as we proceed to have a more positive and better communication. my dear I will tell you more about myself in my next message o k. Please always keep in touch with me and write to me everyday if possible. I will do the same. All i need is happiness. I will humbly wait to hear from you and hope you have a good time. i will be sending some of my pics in my next message and will be glad to receive more of your pictures too.I will be very glad to hear from you again. i want you to take very good care of yourself and have a nice and lovely moment.

with lots of love
Hugs and kisses
Antonio