Apex Lottery Intl. Co.

Z

ZACH

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE WON!!!
APEX LOTTERY INTL. INC
Ref Number: APEX/910/16454
Batch Number: LWH 09102

Dear Internet User,
We are happy to announce to you that your email ID have won Jackpot usd$2,000,000.00 (Two Million US Dollars). You were selected among the 10 (Ten) lucky winners during the internet ballot draw of the APEX LOTTERY INTL. INC. You are advised to contact the claims department immediately with the below information for the release of your prize money:

To begin your claim, please call our claims agent or send email immediately to them
1.Full Name:
2.Address:
3.Occupation:
4.Sex:
5.Age:
6.Nationality:
7.Telephone|Fax Number:
8.Country of Residence:
Mr. Wilson Jones
Claims Agent
Tel: +447031939629
Email: [apexlttr@gmail.com]
International prize Department

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yours Faithfully,
Apex Lottery Intl Inc.
Claims Cordinating Office

[avk1it5izo3]

IT'S SCAM...

siklfw

The crime is situated in Africa

The contact phone numbers are situated in Nigeria and Togo (+44 and +86) They fraudsters fishing bank account numbers for money washing purposes. Do not send any account number to them.

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
The contact phone numbers are situated in Nigeria and Togo (+44 and +86) They fraudsters fishing bank account numbers for money washing purposes. Do not send any account number to them.
Hi siklfw

and :welcome:

Thank you very much for your posting of telephone number information and the warning. The more we publicise the methods these criminals use, the better informed honest people will be and we hope will not be scammed.

Telephone numbers with country code +44 usually are in the United Kingdom, but +44(0)70 numbers are "Global Redirect" numbers and can be anywhere in the world. You are correct, many times we find them to be in Nigeria, but they need not be there.

Again, thank you for posting and joining in the fight against scammers.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From APEX LOTTERY INTL. INC
Return-Path: <robindennis2010@hotmail.com>
Received: from 113.114.183.252, China, Chinanet Guangdong province network, [abuse@gddc.com.cn]
Reply-To: <apexlttry@gmail.com>
From: "APEX LOTTERY INTL. INC"<robindennis2010@hotmail.com>
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE WON!!
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE WON!!!

APEX LOTTERY INTL. INC

Ref Number: APEX/910/16454
Batch Number: LWH 09102
Dear Internet User,
We are happy to announce to you that your email ID have won Jackpot GBP1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds Sterlings). You were selected among the 10 (Ten) lucky winners during the internet ballot draw of the APEX LOTTERY INTL. INC. You are advised to contact the claims department immediately with the below information for the release of your prize money:

To begin your claim, please call our claims agent or send email immediately to them

1.Full Name:
2.Address:
3.Occupation:
4.Sex:
5.Age:
6.Nationality:
7.Telephone|Fax Number:
8.Country of Residence:

Mr. Robin Dennis, Claims Agent, Tel: +447031939629, Email: [apexlttry@gmail.com] International prize Department

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yours Faithfully,
Apex Lottery Intl Inc.
Claims Cordinating Office

F

francibSwanepoel

Hi I also recieved the same message by email from Apex lotto Promotion International. But the email is an outlook one. And said my email.adress one $ 4000.000.00 I contacted the claims department and then I was told that the money is being held at china Citic Bank so I contacted them and they said that would ompen a online account where I could access the mony after I had paid $2800. For non resedantnt tax and then I wood get apass word to acsess my account. I then.said indo not have money so I was then refered to attorneys mr Lambert liu wwho would do a power of attorneys. First he said I had to pa$ 2830. And when.i said I dont have money he said would waivr $700 and I need to pay $1500. And then he would do the power of attorney and itbwould take about 2working days for the process to be complete and then once I acess the money I would be able to pay for the non resnedant tax and the $700. All the emails legit and the bank I have been dealing with Roy Haug at Chins Citic Bank. Now can you please help me find out if this is also a scam or could it be true. I have not paid any money yet but everthing looks so real. Please help.