Argeseanu Ileana, First International Bank of Israel

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <thanapol.si@inet.co.th>
Received: from inet.co.th ([203.150.84.107])
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019
Reply-To: 323425662we@gmail.com
Message-ID: <22526717.68369575.1551045012349.JavaMail.zimbra@inet.co.th>
Subject: Hello from Ms.Argeseanu Ileana

Hello dear how are you, hope fine? I have something I would love to share and discuss with you that will help both of us. Kindly send me your full names, and contact number and I will explain more to you.Thanks,
Ms. Argeseanu Ileana.

Lone Wolf

Return-Path: luismerayo@estepona.es
Received: from mail.estepona.es ([195.235.203.246])
Subject: Hello from Ms. Argeseanu Ileana
To: Recipients <luismerayo@estepona.es>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019

I am Ms. Argeseanu Ileana; I am the Executive Vice President Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI), Tel Aviv branch, Israel. I have something I would loved to share and discuss with you that will help both of us. Kindly respond back to me and I will explain more to you.

Regards
Argeseanu Ileana
Executive Vice President
Banking Division

E

Esrah

same mail received:
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 11:40 PM
Subject: Hello from Ms.Argeseanu Ileana

I am Ms. Argeseanu Ileana; I am the Executive Vice President Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI), Tel Aviv branch, Israel. I have something I would loved to share and discuss with you that will help both of us. Kindly respond back to me and I will explain more to you.

Regards
Argeseanu Ileana
Executive Vice President
Banking Division

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Received: from zimbrax.ville-chateauroux.fr
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 01:46:41 +0200 (CEST)
From: "Ms. Argeseanu Ileana" <fouzia.elkacemi@chateauroux-metropole.fr>
Message-ID: <477152759.32837051.1555458401099.JavaMail.zimbra@chateauroux-metropole.fr>
Return-Path: fouzia.elkacemi@chateauroux-metropole.fr

I am Ms. Argeseanu Ileana; I am the Executive Vice President Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI), Tel Aviv branch, Israel. I have something I would loved to share and discuss with you that will help both of us. Kindly respond back to me and I will explain more to you. Regards Argeseanu Ileana Executive Vice President Banking Division

T

Tayyab

Ms.Argeseanu Ileana <mamcaccueil@saint-etienne-metropole.fr>
Fri 4/26/2019 3:21 AM

Regards
Argeseanu Ileana
Executive Vice President
Banking Division

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: alemeur@atilf.fr
Received: from zimbra.atilf.fr ([194.214.124.207])
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019
Reply-To: 2144282745@qq.com
Message-ID: <823339142.78156.1556374039788.JavaMail.zimbra@atilf.fr>

Regards
Argeseanu Ileana
Executive Vice President
Banking Division

M

Martin S

Ms. Argeseanu Ileana <anugoon.s@zengroup.co.th>
Fr 04.10.2019 15:40

I am sorry to have invaded into your privacy like this. I am Ms. Argeseanu Ileana; I am the Chief Internal Auditor Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI), Tel Aviv branch, Israel. I have a project of $13,609,000.00USD that I love to introduce and share with you. Kindly respond back to me and I will explain more to you.

Regards,
Argeseanu Ileana
Chief Internal Auditor
Banking Division
FIBI BANK ISRAEL.