Return-Path: <thlamannpc454@gmail.com>
From: "From (Arlester Ricks) DIPLOMAT ON DELIVERY" <thlamannpc454@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020
Subject: Your CONSIGNMENT worth $5.5m

Charlotte Douglas International Airport
5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28208, United States
Tel;(+1-682 231 4900)

Attention.

I am Mr Arlester Ricks the Assistant General Manager Inspection Unit of Charlotte Douglas International Airport During our recent inspection a package containing an ATM card value the sum of $5.5 Million was found. However, I find out that your consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability to summit the sum of $425.00 charged for a clearance certificate requested by the US investigation agency made your package to still be in our custody till this moment.

However, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address if any change has been made, to enable me to cross check if it corresponds with your address I have here. Please note that we have made arrangements to release your ATM card worth $5.5 Million to you immediately you provide all the necessary requirements for the delivery of your ATM card and remit the sum of $425.00 charged for clearance certificate permit fee of your ATM card.

Take note that this consignment will return to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery if you fail to respond to this email within 21 working days.

Thanks
Mr Arlester Ricks
Assistant General Manager

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <drsusan.nflaward@gmail.com>
From: "From (Arlester Ricks) DIPLOMAT ON DELIVERY" <drsusan.nflaward@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020