Assassin

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <anonymously0066@gmail.com>
Subject:
Date: October 13, 2020

I am pleased to inform you that we have been paid to assassinate you by your co-worker in your office. I want you to listen very carefully about your safety and do not, I REPEAT, Do not try in anyway doing anything funny in other words, Trying to inform any security agent because this's our JOB, And we know how to do it best.

We have our network all over the world, In order not to endanger your life the more you're advice to Cooperate with us to know if we can change our initial plan to assassinate you, Once you're in receipt of this message, I will like you to get back to us immediately as delay is dangerous,

I wait to hear from you on this matter within the next 24 hours and that is if you appreciate and love your existence, Please do not in anyway communicate this or discuss this with anybody because you wouldn't know whom you're talking with, OUR WATCH-DOG ARE ON YOU, DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE

Sha, laik bi say wot a dirty dirty fing na bi diss gort. I didn't want to have to come out of retirement, but I can't turn this one down. Last ewu sent diss kin threat e was paid visit from ma Area Boyz. Its game on. Wot a pity. ;)

date: Oct 21, 2020, 5:21 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

I want you to read this message carefully, and keep the secret with you till further notice, you have no need of knowing who i am, where i am from , till i make out a space for us to see, I have been paid $15,000,00 in advance to terminate your life with some reasons listed to me by my employer, it's one i believe you called a friend, I have followed you closely for five days now and i have seen that you're innocent of the accusation, that is why i didn't correspond back to your email, do not contact the police or FBI or try to send a copy of this to anyone, because if you do i will know, and might be pushed to do what i have being paid to do, beside this is the first time i turned out to be a betrayer in my job.

Sent from my iPhone

date: Oct 21, 2020, 7:33 PM
subject: Re:

Now listen I will arrange for us to see in person but before that i need the amount 15,000,00 and you will have nothing to be afraid of, I will be coming to see you in your office or home determine where you want us to meet, do not set camera to cover us or set up a tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now, you need to pay $5,000,00 to the account i will provide for you before we will set our first meeting, after you have the first advance payment to the account, I will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court(If You Wish To) then the balance will be paid later.

You don't need my phone contact for now till I am assured that you're ready to comply Good Lucky You.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, he woke up.

Return-Path: <anonymously0066@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020
Subject: Re: Re

Your life is in a risk I want you to read this message carefully, and keep the secret with you till further notice, you have no need of knowing who i am, where i am from , till i make out a space for us to see, I have been paid $50,000,00 in advance to terminate your life with some reasons listed to me by my employer, it's one i believe you called a friend, I have followed you closely for one week and three days now and i have seen that you're innocent of the accusation, do not contact the police or FBI or try to send a copy of this to anyone, because if you do i will know, and might be pushed to do what i have being paid to do, beside this is the first time i turned out to be a betrayer in my job.

Sent from my iPhone

date: Oct 22, 2020, 11:03 AM
subject: Re: Assassin

3GP3ngoF73LVaxtvDoA1A4dmXcdrADhPSE

That's the bitcoin wallet address were to make the payment into, I will be needing the confirmation as soon as you get it done remember delay is dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone