Aton Engineering, Job Offer Nigeria

After receiving email regarding a job offer in NIGERIA OIL INDUSTRY I have sent from another email address following text and see the answer below stated:

[atonengineeringlimited@live.com]

Dear Sir

I am a private investigator of some criminal activities in internet. I found your email address during my researches in internet where some addresses are saved as 419 scammers. You do not need to be worried now about my email because you should read this very well.
During my investigations I found out that there are 2 consignments, one in Belgium (Bruxelles) and one in UK (London). Unfortunately the guys I have contacted handed over to me the security details, it means the code number and keys of the safes where the money is storaged. The safe in London contains 5.5 Million $, the safe in Bruxelles containes 8 Million €. But I cannot go there to pick it up, my face is wellknown there at the storage places and I will be in trouble.
I am tired of all this investigations without real results and less paid. You understand what I mean? What I need is someone I could trust in but never anyone of my family. Therefore it will be better to do the business with some who are having some criminal experiences but never screw someone in real business.
If you are intersted in picking up the consignments, we should start in London, please reply to my email and let us arrange something. The consignments we could share by 70/30 %. Will it be ok for you, can you live with 30%?

Best regards
JW

Answer:

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your email. As you know i am into some criminal activities in internet. This is what i do to take care of my family. Hence i am ready to work with you. i will pick the consignments once u let me know details. I am intersted in picking up the consignments.

Let me know how we will start the whole bussinesss.

thks
kj.

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your e-mail as i do apologize for my late reply to your e-mail. Please i want you to note my contact number +2348039239750 , +2347058399128

As you can see i am in Nigeria and i am ready to go to London because of this consignment since the consignment is little bit outside London but closed to the Heathrow Airport. We are going to do it togather.
yes it is possible for me to travel asap to London but i need a visa. Once you get me a visa i will be ready to go to London for this bussiness.

Hence i am expecting you to send to me your contact phone number so as to enable me open communication with you. Mine number is here. Call me as soon as possible.

Arrangement will commence as soon as i hear from you.

Regards,
Friend.

Then he expected me to send money by Western Union for travelling to London:

Dear JW,

Good morning to you and hoped you had a very nice sleep. Is evening now in Nigeria, West Africa and tomorrow I will be heading to the bank to pick up the money that you will be sending to me via western union agent? You are to use this information to make the money transfer:

Receiver’s Name: Chidi Odiliatu

Address: 8 Joseph Wali Close Rumuigbo ,Port Harcourt Rivers State.

I will want you to send to me by e-mail attachment, a scan copy of the western union money transfer slip. I will appricate your immediate response to my request so as to enable me travel to lagos for the processing of my travelling documents. Once I go and come back I shall send to you scan copy of my international passport. Remember to send to me your international passport and the invitation letter.

Regards,

Yours Friend.

Then he offered som oil from Nigeria and we were having some conversation, this you have to read from bottom now:

Listen, donot take me for a fool ok. if you are not seriuos about this bussiness then you get off my side ok. U dont try to fuck with me and donot take me for a bitich. We blacks are not fools and will never be.

I got the oil and if you are ready u. listen i am not a scammer but bussinessman.,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: atonengineeringlimited@live.com
Subject: Re: GET THE BUYERS.
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:40:08 -0500

Hello

when you are writing "Attn.: Jw" it looks like you have learned something from your fraud collegues but ok. I guess I need some legal documents which will be difficult for you because I do not beliefe that you are an businessman. You are sitting somewhere in you village internet cafe, financed by some main scammer who is using you and all the other gang there to send out day by day 100's of emails to receive some money by Western Union.
What I think, you are just busy with sending out your emails regarding your "atonengineering..." which is really stupid and not very successful. Last week you did not have the money for a passport and traveling, now you pretend to be a businessman. I guess you know someone who wants to sell some oil on the black market and with some fees for officials it will be possible because everybody, in Oil Industry, Government and wherever, is totally greedy and just looking for some money. Thats why someone is going to sell 2 Mill. Barrel of oil. The oil is not in stock now, but could possibly delivered to the vessel. It demands a lot of money in advance to get all this corrupt guys satisfied and the necessary pernissions. Thats how it works and in the end it could be that the captain and the staff ends up in jail because someone else is also greedy and want to have some money to release the vessel and staff.
This is my opinion and I guess I am not far away from the truth. If I am not right with my estimation then provide me with details but please do not try to send some documents which are just produced and printed by some internet designer in your cafe shop or just around the corner. If the oil will be in stock, what I do not believe, then who is carrying the costs for this? How will the payment be done at all? Are there any imaginations about, do you think someone is coming with a suitcase filled with Dollars? What will be the price at all? What about bank guarantees, waht about guarantees that the oil will be there? And and and....
You see, there are more questins than only to write, I have 2 Mill. Barr. in stock.
As I wrote I have contacted someone with connection to Nigeria and waiting for reply. But it could take some days as I know the person is travelling a lot and not always online.

Regards
JW

-----Original Message-----
To:
Sent: Mon, Dec 7, 2009 3:18 pm
Subject: RE: GET THE BUYERS.

Attn: Jw,

Thanks for your e-mail. So tell me what you want. if possible it will be granted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: atonengineeringlimited@live.com
Subject: Re: GET THE BUYERS.
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:48:26 -0500

Hello

this is not working as you proposed in your email. I could inform you as well I have 100 kgr of gold in stock here and you have to come with the buyer to my place to see all the documents. When I am going here to someone to tell them this story they will take me suddenly to the hospital for some mentional recovery. You understand?
As I wrote I have contacted someone with connection to Nigeria Oil Industry and waiting for the reply or if I do not get any answer I guess it is wasting of time.

Regards

-----Original Message-----
To:
Sent: Mon, Dec 7, 2009 2:27 pm
Subject: RE: GET THE BUYERS.

Hello JW,

I told you in my previous e-mail that we have in stock 2 million barrels of oil for sale in Nigeria. All you need to do is to get people or person or even company who are ready and serious to buy.

Documents as regards to this product will be presented to you and the buyers in person here in Nigeria but if i am permited to send to you scan copies by e-mail then i will do so but if not you and the buyers will come to Nigeria and have a meeting with us.

We will show you the documents and even the products. The place were the oil is in stock is in nigeria i will also let you know details in regards to the organising of the shipment since the shipment will be done from Nigeria. But you must come with your vessel and we will load the oil.

Talk to the people who are ready to buy and get back to me.
waiting to hear from u.

bye.