Attorney Feldberg Peter, Esq.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
A follow up to a drying priest: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/rev-father-joseph-mark.133068/

ID card at : https://antifraudintl.org/threads/canada.785/post-370382

Return-Path: <rev.josephmark@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020
Subject: THIS IS TO UPDATE YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEING INTRODUCED

PETER FELDBERG CHAMBERS.
FIRST CANADIAN CENTRE, SUITE 3400.
350 SEVENTH AVENUE,SW.
CALGARY, AB T2P 3N9.
EMAIL: feldbergp@aol.com
WEBSITE: https://www.bestlawyers.com/ lawyers/peter-feldberg/58598
TEL : +1 512-546-3962

ATTENTION .

WITH DUE RESPECT.

I READ YOUR LETTER AND NOTED WITH CARE.

THIS IS TO UPDATE YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEING INTRODUCED TO ME BY A CLIENT REVEREND JOSEPH MARK WHO HAD BEEN SICK SINCE LONG TIME AGO PRESENTLY NOW AT ST MARY HOSPITALIZE, I HAVE BEING INFORMED BY THE DEPOSITOR THAT YOU ARE HIS NEXT OF KIN TO HIS DEPOSITED SAVED TREASURE FUND IN THE TEXAS CAPITAL BANK N.A
===
BUT BEFORE I COULD PROCEED ON LEGAL MATTERS CONCERNING THE PAPERS FOR THE RELEASED OF THE FUND AS YOU REQUESTED TO ANY OF YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT THERE WILL BE A STRONG AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH OF YOU, THE REVEREND JOSEPH MARK AND THE BENEFICIARY BEING YOU AND FOR THAT REASON YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A LITTLE TIME TO MEET WITH THE REVEREND OVER THERE AT THE HOSPITAL IN TEXAS FOR FINAL CONFIRMATION FROM HIM TO AVOID BETRAY OR DISAPPOINTMENT.
===============================================
MEANWHILE, I LEAVE FROM CANADA TOMORROW EVENING TO AND BOARD IN TO THE HOSPITAL IN TEXAS IN ORDER TO VERIFY FROM REVEREND JOSEPH MARK FACE TO FACE IN PERSON TO CONFIRM IF REALLY HE HAS CHOOSE YOU AS HIS NEXT OF KIN BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE DISAPPOINTMENT
==================================
HOWEVER I WILL CONFIRM FROM HIM TOMORROW I WILL GET YOU INFORMED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY THEN ALL THE PAPER WORK CAN TAKE OVER FOR THE RELEASED OF THE FUND TO YOUR FAVOR SINCE THE BANK HAS ASSURED TO RELEASE THE DEPOSITED FUNDS TO ANY OF HIS HEIR OR BENEFICIARY ACCORDING TO HIS HEART DESIRE FOR CHARITY ACTIVITY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
ATTORNEY FELDBERG PETER . (ESQ)

XSS

Ninja
Return-Path: <peter.feldberg@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020
Subject: Fill out your information's

Fill out your information's
Full Names: ...........
Address: ..............
Phone Number: ........
Your Country: ...

Your Bank Details
Bank Name: ....................
Bank Address: .......................
Account Name: ......
Account Number: .....
Swift Code: .........
Routing No: .......................

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
ATTORNEY FELDBERG PETER . (ESQ)
TEL : +1 +1 802- 478-0977

Sophie

Samurai
Document at United States

Return-Path: <peter.feldberg@aol.com>
Subject: I SUCCEEDED IN OBTAINING THE AGREEMENT LETTER

PETER FELDBERG CHAMBERS.
FIRST CANADIAN CENTRE, SUITE 3400.
350 SEVENTH AVENUE,SW.
CALGARY, AB T2P 3N9.
EMAIL: peter.feldberg@aol.com
WEBSITE: https://www.bestlawyers.com/lawyers/peter-feldberg/58598
TEL : +1 802- 478-0977

READ THIS LETTER AND NOTED WITH CARE.

ATTENTION .

WITH DUE RESPECT.

I SUCCEEDED IN OBTAINING THE AGREEMENT LETTER AND THE REQUIRED DISPOSAL FOR THE LEGAL RIGHT AND AUTHORITY TO BE THE BENEFICIARY TO REVEREND'S WEALTH AS A CONFIDENCE FROM TEXAS SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OAS ORGANIZATION OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN BETWEEN BOTH OF YOU WHICH REVEREND HAS SIGNED YOU ARE TO SIGN SO PRINT OUT AND SIGN THE LETTER OF CONFIDENCE/AGREEMENT HANDY WITH PEN AND SEND IT BACK IMMEDIATELY AS TO ENABLE ME TO PROCEED TO THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE FOR THE ACCEPTANCE THERE FOR OFFICIAL FINAL CONFIRMATION WITH A LEGAL AUTHORITY THEN A COPY WILL BE SENT TO YOU AFTER IT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE JUSTICE TO KEEP AND SECURE AS A RECORD FOR SECURITY PURPOSE SO DO SIGN AND SEND IT BACK URGENTLY

THE TEXAS CAPITAL BANK HAS ACCEPTED TO DO IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DESIRE OF REVEREND MARK AND PROMISE TO GET IN TOUCHED WITH SOON AS ALL THE NEEDED PAPER WORK IS DONE OFFICIALLY AS IT REQUIRE ACCORDING THE RULES AND REGULATION OF HEREDITY LAWS SO IN THAT CASE YOU ARE ADVISED TO GO AHEAD AND PRINT IT OUT AND SIGN AS TO ENABLE ME PROCEED IN TIME TO THE HIGH COURT FOR LEGALIZATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE REQUIRED PAPERS

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
ATTORNEY FELDBERG PETER . (ESQ