Attorney Mark Powell, Steve Adams Attorneys, London

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <markpowell.mpuk@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021
Subject: Re: Funds on your last name for claims.

Hello

Trust you are well and thanks for getting back to me.

I am Attorney Mark Powell of Steve Adams Attorneys London, United Kingdom, a British citizen with a reputation and I am bringing to you an offer that you won't regret if you can take a bold step to embark on it with me.

I am a Legal Adviser to an American contractor Andreassen Dag Hamilton who passed away with his entire family after contracting the Corona-Virus disease (Covid-19) some few months ago in the United Kingdom.

I am contacting you because you happened to have the same last name with my late client, which makes it perfect for me to present you to the Bank as his Relative/Heir, to inherit his Estates and distribute it within both of us, after the Bank sent me one final ultimatum to either provide a relative/heir to claim the funds or have it confiscated and it is impossible for me to present myself to claim the funds.

I do not want you to worry about being or not being related with him but for you to be open minded, so that we can work together to achieve our aim as I am well positioned and officially capable of leveraging a successful documentation to the Bank, for the release of the fund with your last name which you share with the deceased. The principal amount and more information will be given to you when you come back to me.

I hope this will mark the beginning of a mutually rewarding relationship that will benefit us both, so I will appreciate that you get back to me with your Full Name, Full Physical Address, Age, Marital Status, Profession, Private Telephone Number, to enable me to proceed officially.

I am waiting to hear from you. Thanks in anticipation of your response, willingness and understanding to execute this transaction with me.

Regards,
Mark Powell.

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <Mark.powell204@outlook.com>
Subject: Funds on your last name for claims.
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021

I would appreciate your acknowledgement of this message.

Regards,
Mark Powell.

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <Mark.powell215@outlook.com>

Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021

Good Morning

How are you doing? Thanks for responding back to me once again. Let me first use this opportunity to assure you that this transaction of mutual benefit is 100% legitimate and risk free, I also want to guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transaction. You will not regret this I promise and I will not let you down.

The amount involved here is 7.5 Million United States Dollars, you will be entitled to 40% of this amount if you can take a bold step to come on board with me. You must know that I have already worked out all the modalities that will lead to a successful completion of this transaction, all I seek here is your consent for me to legally document and present you to the bank as the only existing relative/heir of my deceased client since you bear same surname with him for us to make claim to the said funds and disburse it between ourselves.

Come back to me with your Full Name, Full Physical Address, Age, Marital Status, Profession; Private Telephone Numbers and a copy of your Driver’s License or International Passport as proof of your Identity to enable me proceed officially.

Regards,
Barr. Mark Powell Esq.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Mark.powell200@outlook.com>

taomireynolds

Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021

Good Morning

How are you doing? Thanks for responding back to me once again. Let me first use this opportunity to assure you that this transaction of mutual benefit is 100% legitimate and risk free, I also want to guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transaction. You will not regret this I promise and I will not let you down.

The amount involved here is 7.5 Million United States Dollars, you will be entitled to 40% of this amount if you can take a bold step to come on board with me. You must know that I have already worked out all the modalities that will lead to a successful completion of this transaction, all I seek here is your consent for me to legally document and present you to the bank as the only existing relative/heir of my deceased client since you bear same surname with him for us to make claim to the said funds and disburse it between ourselves.

Come back to me with your Full Name, Full Physical Address, Age, Marital Status, Profession; Private Telephone Numbers and a copy of your Driver’s License or International Passport as proof of your Identity to enable me proceed officially.

Regards,
Barr. Mark Powell Esq.
That is the exact same email I got from a Sir, Barr Steve Adams Esq. and he always signs ( Regards,) I am still in contact with this man. He thinks I am sending him money in 2 weeks. I have his new email address. It is (Steveadams01@yahoo.com) I have been signing papers and documents for 5 months with this Steve Adams Esq. from the UK.