Phantom

Ninja
From azman
X-Originating-IP: [67.15.204.31] US server
Return-Path: <agriturv@web01.maccomserver.net>
Subject: Your Compensation Is Ready
Reply-to: <attorneyjasontong@gmail.com>

Dear Partner,

Compliments, I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money is now transferred to London. It is done through the assistant of your country man Mr.Howard Ferraro who is a London based business man. Currently, I am on holiday trip to paris with my wife and kids. You can feel free to reach me on my email address: <azmanzainal2@hotmail.com>

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am, although you were not there to complete this project with me, but I give all the credit and thanks to you. I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back up on me and the transaction, I understand.

In appreciation of your assistance I have mapped out a compensation and wrote out a Draft in your favour worth of GBP 500,000.00.(Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterlings Only) I left the Draft with my Attorney, Barrister jason tong. I would like you therefore, to contact him on the below information so that he can mail it to you.

Attn: Barrister jason tong. Email: <jasontong3@gmail.com> Phone: +60163108946

Contact my attorney in malaysia with the above contact information, so that he can release your check to you. I will stop here. Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed.

Regards,
Mr.Azman HJ. Zainal Abidin .