Barrister Alikum Mbubu

Return-Path: <bar.amalikum1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020
Subject: With all due respect,

With all due respect,

My name is Alikum Mbubu.an attorney by profession. In my quest to find a reliable trustee to manage the 2 Trunk boxes of Gold of my late client including cash of $150,000,000.00 (One hundred and fifty Million US Dollars, in 2 trunk of boxes, deposited in Global security and finance company in Lome Togo, I decided to write this proposal, hoping to have a profitable business relationship with you. I contacted you because you bear the same name with the depositor of the funds. In this regards i contacted you to join me for the deal. The depositor death since 2003 in Kenya plane crash with his family.

I shall be willing to supply you with more detailed information concerning this business upon hearing from you. I have no intention whatsoever of interfering with your private life considering the fact that you have never had any communication with me in the past. Due to the nature of this business, and by law, I cannot assume the role of a trustee or appoint any of my relation to become the trustee. By virtue of the facts and circumstances surrounding this project, I am left with no other choice, but to carry out a careful search for a reputable person outside the shores of my country and consequently seek your consent to stand as the Deceased?s Next of Kin. in this purpose i contacted you to join me to ship the gold to your home,the boxes will deliver to your home address through diplomatic means.

You will be entitle to 40% of the total sum as your share, 10% will be mapped out to offset any expenses both parties might make during the course of this transaction while 50% will be for me.

If you wish to deal, do provide me with the following information.
1. Your full names
2. Tel & fax numbers
3. Complete Address
4. Your occupation and your Age.

Again, I shall provide you with more detailed information upon hearing from you.

Regards,
Barrister Alikum Mbubu Esq.

Prints Of Darkness

Staff member
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020
Subject: Re: With all due respect,

Dear

I received your reply. Yes. I have proof of it, a copy of the deposit agreement is with me. I am ready to forward it to you as soon as I confirm your interest and capability to handle the shipment of the 4 boxes.

Provide me the requirements information to enable me forward the full information to you, also the Global security and finance company address., then i will go and secure Authorization letter on your name as the new beneficiary.

1. Your full names
2. Tel & fax numbers
3. Complete Address

I wait for your reply.
Barrister Alikum Mbubu.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020

Dear

What proof do you want from me ?

I’m ready to show the proof as soon as i confirmed your interest and capability to handle the business deal worth of huge amount of money. The sum of $150 million usdollars in cash, and 2 Trunks boxes of gold worth of 750kg. The documents is with me, i will forward it to you as soon as i receive below information from you.

1. Your full names
2. Tel & fax numbers
3. Complete Address

I wait for your reply.

Best regards.
Barrister Alikum Mbubu.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 )

I hope you understand the proposal I sent to you before you replied ? understanding in this business deal is simple.

I have a copy of the deposit certificate of the funds, while the funds were deposited in Global security and finance company Togo. 2 Trunks boxes of gold worth 750kg and 2 trunk boxes of funds, worth $150 million us dollars.

I contacted you because you bear the same name as the depositor Late Mr. Mejum Wong.

Are you capable of handling the project ?

Barrister Alikum Mbubu.

Quark

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020

You are capable of an investment project, Good.

Now you have doubts about you ? List nothing is impossible in this world, beside Togo is a country where someone is based and runs other West Africa, because it is a peaceful country. That is why many high level men based in Togo to run their businesses in Nigeria, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire and other Africa countries.

I will like it if you will invite me here in Togo, to confirm the existence of the funds and Gold.

Kindly confirm to me your interest and willingness to carry on the project without any further delay.

Are you coming down here for a face to face meeting ? Let me know your ability in this business deal.

Yours
Barrister Alikum Mbubu.