Barrister Charles Martin, SA

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020
From: "Barrister Charles Martin" <mrthembawilliamsmr1965@gmail.com>
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary,

Dear Beneficiary

You may be surprise to receive this mail since you don’t know me personally, but with due respect, trust and humility, I write to you, Open attached file for more detail
Best Regards
Barr Charles Martin

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <willamsowillams01@gmail.com>
Reply-To: attorneymartinscharles@y7mail.com
From: Barrister Charles Martin <willamsowillams01@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020
Subject: Dear Beneficiary

PLEASE KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE AND GET BACK TO ME

DE TOIT ATTORNEYS (PRETORIA)
ATTORNEYS, NOTARIES AND CONVEYERNCERS
UNIT E5 REGENCY DRIVE IRENE
PRETORIA SOUTH AFRICA
Tel: +27 71 999 6657
Fax: +27 71 999 6657
Email: attorneymartinscharles@mighty.co.za
RE: NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

Attn: Beneficiary,

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr. Gordon Swift, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again on this same email address in the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Mr. Gordon Swift made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of US$3,100.000.00 (Three Million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you in the codicil and last testament to his will.

Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Mr. Gordon Swift, until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Mr. Gordon Swift died on the 16th day of February 2017 at the age of 90 years and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him, this money is to support his Christian activities (May his soul rest in peace) and to help the poor and needy.

Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job and mail your inheritance Check (US$3,100,000.00), Original Copies of your Will and Will Certificate to you. I hope to hear from you in no distant date. Please kindly contact me on the above email address and phone number urgently for directives on how to proceed with the claim of your inheritance fund and mailing of your Check (US$3,100,000.00).

Sincerely,
Barrister Charles Martin (ESQ)
(Du Toit Attorneys (Pretoria)
© Copyright Attorneys.co.za
2020 - All rights reserved.

Tariel

Ninja
Return-Path: <mr.thembawilliams7@gmail.com>
Reply-To: attorneymartinscharles@y7mail.com
From: Barrister Charles Martin <mr.thembawilliams7@gmail.com>

Naruto

Administrator