Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <bernerdgrey22@hotmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO EUR03-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.72.36)
Subject: Re: A letter from Court
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019

LEGAL CONSULTANT DIRECTORY OFFICE
POWER OF ATTORNEY CHAMBERS/ LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
DIRECTORY OFFICE ADDRESS: 33 Town planning way,Ilupeju Lagos Nigeria .
E-MAIL: Officechamber. barrister@consultant.com
EMAIL.: officechamber. barrister@gmail.com
TEL : +234-812487-4842

Attention: Humble One,

On Behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. J ugen Kruger. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jugen Kruger made you a beneficiary to his WILL.

We have being contacting you for a long time but will stop if we do not hear from you after this our last notification.

BARRISTER JIMOH IBRAHIM ESQ.PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq
Markus Wolfgang,Mr. John
TEL : +234 - -812487-4842
E-mail: Officechamber.barrister@ consultant.com

©Frank Chambers & Solicitors 2017. All Rights Reserve

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Passport at https://antifraudintl.org/threads/nigeria.88/post-359289

Return-Path: <officechamber.barrister@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ed1-f65.google.com) (209.85.208.65)
Reply-To: Officechamber.barrister@consultant.com
From: PRINCIPLE PARTNERS AND ASSOCIATES <officechamber.barrister@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019
Subject: RE: LEGAL CONSULTANT DIRECTORY OFFICE

LEGAL CONSULTANT DIRECTORY OFFICE
POWER OF ATTORNEY CHAMBERS/ LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
DIRECTORY OFFICE ADDRESS: 33 Town planning way,Ilupeju Lagos Nigeria .
E-MAIL: Officechamber.barrister@consultant.com
EMAIL.: officechamber.barrister@gmail.com
TEL : +234-812487-4842

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN :

Am sorry for late reply due to my duties in the Court.

We do not want to work with a wrong person or an impostor,for this reason please you must update us with all we wanted so as to check on the information;s i have here with me if correct.

We want to acknowledge the receipt of your email in this chamber and also want you to know that you have absolute right to reject this WILL as much as you have the right to accept it as well.i did all i could 2015 to make sure that you receive your Will Fund but all was not successful.

If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a WILL rejection form to fill and revert back to this office. I am not going to impose it on you but just doing my job here.I can imagine that the late Eng.. Jürgen Krügger must have known that you will put the money to good use for the less privileged of which he was aware that you can achieve, that is why he selected you. Also, understand that I don't know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of late Eng.. Jürgen Krügger.

Be further informed that these funds will not be released to you without some proper identification. I have never met you before like I said and to be able to carry out our duties effectively as sole executors of the WILL of late Engr. Jürgen Krügger, We must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are.

And please re-confirm to us through the above stated via email or telephone; your full contact details to include your full name and address Your Present Occupation and Position,Age and Sex ,A Scan Copy of Your ID,The Name of Your Next of Kin and His Address,telephone and fax number(if any) and if you have moved to a new address then indicate both the new and old one for my verification with what I have in my file. Any difference or discrepancies in the information provided by you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all communication with you out rightly.

Your information would be taken to the probate division of the International Court of Justice for verification. After the confirmation, the probate division would now release your letter of administration for claims to this bequest/funds. This document as well as the Certificate of Deposit issued by the Deposit Bank to Engr. Jürgen Krügger when the funds were deposited by him will then be released to you, this will give you the legal backing to receiving these funds.

We sincerely hope that the above requirement be sent to us sooner than later for us to proceed with the documentation. And note that we cannot send any document to you until we are fully convinced that we
have the true beneficiary. And note that we have a period of (14) working days to conclude this so I can move on to the next beneficiary on the WILL of my late client. I attached my identity.

I await your prompt response. Call me at +234-812487-4842

Yours in Service,
Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim (ESQ).
JIMOH & ASSOCIATES
E-mail: Officechamber.barrister@consultant.com
©Frank Chambers & Solicitors 2019 All Rights Reserve