Barrister Kadir Kasim, Malaysia, GG Circuits Industries Sdn. Bhd.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Lizzytish.

GG makes electronic circuits?

Subject: Mutual Introduction
To: [kadirassociate@lawyer.com]
Received: Monday, August 17, 2009,

Dear Counsel,
I am sending this email as a mutual introduction (potential representation). Mr Jae Ho Heo is the manager and owner of GG Circuits Industries Sdn. Bhd. Mr Heo entity is an Electrical trading company in Johor, Malaysia. GG Circuits Industries Sdn. Bhd.,has a claim against an American company for a breach of contract. I can not handle this matter from Malasia as it is not within my jurisdiction/region.

I have represented this company in a different matter, in the past. This matter is in your jurisdiction/region; that is why am referring him to you, and I do not require a referral fee. Please contact GG Circuits Industries Sdn. Bhd., if you are interested in representing him/his company. Below his is contact information as follows:

Jae Ho Heo,
GG Circuits Industries Sdn. Bhd.
No. 18, Jalan Riang Utama, Gembira Industrial Park, Off Jalan Tampoi,
81200 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia.
Tel: (607)-276 2288
Fax: (607) - 276 2898
(Main), (607) - 276 2218
E-mail: [ggcircuits@asiamail.com]

Sincerely,
NAME: BARRISTER KADIR KASIM (S.A.M)
OFFICE: KADIR KASIM ATTORNEY AND PATNERS LAWFIRM WEBSITE:
www.kasimassociate.com
Email: - [kadirassociate@lawyer.com] [kadirassociate@yahoo.com.hk]

Direct TEL: +60 16 3701054 ( 24hrs )
IMPORTANT: This email originates from a law firm. The information contained in this message is confidential and subject to various privileges and other legal protections. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you should take appropriate action to prevent any harm that may arise due to the improper release or dissemination of the information contained herein. You should destroy this message and notify the sender. Please contact the sender if you have any questions