Barrister Mary Nance

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <do-not-reply@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic328-18.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.128.144)
Subject: RE Help Me Plz

Attn , I am Barrister Mary Nance, a solicitor at law. I am the personal Atorney to (Mr. Uwe Wolfgand); A National of Garmany , who was Ecowas Contractor On Security Matters, Here in after shall be referred to me as my client.On 9 May 2012, a Sukhoi Superjet , my client, his wife and their three children were unfortunately lost there lives.Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After the seseveral unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confisicated order cleared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the amicable security/finance company where the deceased had a Deposit valued at about ( ($2.6 million dollars Mr. Uwe Wolfgand);) has issued to me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the Deposit confisicated within the next thirty official working days. Hence I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over 1 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the ceasedsince you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this Deposit valued at (2.6 million dollars) can be paid/release to you and then you and me are the money 75% for me and 25% for you, I have all Necessary legal documents that covered the Deposit hence all I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me to enable us discuss Further. Kontaktieren Sie mich mit Ihren Daten, Ihren Namen--- Ihr Passport-ID Ihren Beruf--- Ihre Tel--- Bitte versuchen Sie, rufen Sie mich + 229 63605647 Barrister Maria Nance Barrister Mary Nance