Barrister Tony Manssa, Togo

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Tony Manssa
Return-Path: <skodjo1@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm0-f67.google.com) (74.125.82.67)
Reply-To: tonymanssa11@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016
Message-ID: <CACFnCjh2H=NErBj+Sv=sKwHqYWuVVoBknZ0dqSr4=9Scp=bBJA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent help

My Dear,

I am Barrister Tony Manssa attorney at Law, I am seeking your confidence to apply for the deposit claim inheritance of your late family extended member a nationality of your country, who lived here in Lome, Republic of Togo for many years until he unfortunately died with his entire family in auto crash, he bear the same surname with you.I have searched for his family relatives to repatriate his estate, but to be unsuccessful. Hence my contact to you is for you to stand as the heir apparent (Next of Kin) to receive his estate valued at US$4,500,000.00 which he deposited in a bank before his death. Could you be able to receive the above sum into your bank account?

Best Regards
Barrister Tony Manssa
Principal Attorney.
Lome - Togo
Tel:+228 92338335

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From Tony Manssa
Return-Path: <tonymanssa12@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm0-f67.google.com) (74.125.82.67)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016
Subject: Dear -More details

My Dear

Kindly read the attached letter and reply back to me with the needed information.

Best regards,
Barrister Tony Manssa
Tel: +22892338335
Email:tonymanssa12@gmail.com

My Dear

Thanks for your reply and I am excited hearing from you, I am Barrister Tony Manssa, a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Engineer M. A. H, a nationality of your country, who used to work with Association Phosphates of Togo (APT) and Cement Industry of Togo (CIMTOGO) Togo Republic as an Engineer. Here in after shall be referred as my client. On the 21st of April 2009, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along the express Road here in Togo.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful, I contacted you because you bear the same surname with my late client, Engineer M.A. H, (blessed memory) and you can lay claims to this huge amount he left behind as his next of kin and Almighty God will surely see us through to the final conclusion of the transaction.

Late Engineer M.A. H was an engineer and a businessman who handled a lot of Government Projects here in Republic of Togo. He has lived and worked here for so many years with an excellent reputation and he is a man of great honor and integrates, after these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any of my clients extended relatives ,I decided to track his family name or last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you, I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$4,500.000.00 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin of my late client or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any relatives for over 2 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same family or last names, so that the proceed of this account can be paid into your account. I have every proof in terms of legal documentations that are relevant to this claim and what you need do is to send an application of claim to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary and back up our claim with these proof of inheritance to grant your request , because the documents are here with me such as Death Certificate, Cash Deposit Certificate which show that my late client deposit such funds with the Bank and other vital information that will prove you as the next of kin to my late client since I am his personal Lawyer until his death 2009.

Late Engineer M.A. H, may or may not relate to you but since you bear the same surnames, the law of inheritance as approved by the Supreme of Togo has make it easy for us to claim this fund from the bank. I have spent much in cash and efforts to make sure that this money does not confiscated by the bank and goes to the top bank officials who are already super rich man and woman. So I need your support and assistances to assured that this project is really execute, I must make sure all necessary proof will be given to you as soon as necessarily occurs for that, as a last resort to save this business.

You will be entitled to 50% of the total fund at the conclusion of the transaction, while 50% of the money will be mine because I will provide all the information that will make the bank release the money to your account.

Three days after you confirm the fund in your account I will come over to your country for disbursement/sharing of the fund according to the agreed percentage. I will be glad to talk with you on telephone for more details and clarifications. You are require to fill the below information and send back to me to enable me prepare an application letter which you shall send to the bank for approval and the bank will transfer the fund into your bank account once all the formalities are completed.

1. Your Full Name:.........................
2. Your Mobile Phone Number...............
3. Your Age.............................................
4. Your Sex.............................................
5. Your marital status: .........................
6. Your Occupations..............................
7. Your Country and City.......................

I will send to you a draft application letter for claim in your favor and you will send to the bank as the beneficiary of the claim for an urgent approval by the bank. Please note that this transaction requires utmost fast communication, trust, sincerity, transparent and confidentiality for its conclusion. You can send to me your direct mobile line to reach you when necessary occurred or call me with this number: +22892338335.

I await your prompt reply, and your reply will be always sending to my direct email address: tonymanssa12@gmail.com.

Best regards,
Barrister Tony Manssa
Tel: +22892338335
Email: tonymanssa12@gmail.com

From Tony Manssa
Return-Path: <barr.follymike@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm0-f66.google.com) (74.125.82.66)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016

My Dear,
I am Barrister Tony Manssa attorney at Law, I am seeking your confidence to apply for the deposit claim inheritance of your late family extended member a nationality of your country, who lived here in Lome, Republic of Togo for many years until he unfortunately died with his entire family in auto crash, he bear the same surname with you.I have searched for his family relatives to repatriate his estate, but to be unsuccessful. Hence my contact to you is for you to stand as the heir apparent (Next of Kin) to receive his estate valued at US$4,500,000.00 which he deposited in a bank before his death. Could you be able to receive the above sum into your bank account?

Best Regards
Barrister Tony Manssa
Principal Attorney.
Lome - Togo

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: tmanssa@gmail.com
Date: 2016-07-30 21:12:02
Reply to: tonymanssa11@gmail.com

My Dear,

I am Barrister Tony Manssa attorney at Law, I am seeking your confidence to apply for the deposit claim inheritance fund of my late client a nationality of your country, who lived here in Lome, Republic of Togo for many years until he unfortunately died with his entire family in auto crash, he bear the same surname with you.I have searched for his family relatives to repatriate his estate, but to be unsuccessful. Hence my contact to you is for you to stand as the heir apparent (Next of Kin) to receive his estate valued at US$4,500,000.00 which he deposited in a bank before his death. Could you be able to receive the above sum into your bank account?

Best Regards
Barrister Tony Manssa
Principal Attorney.
Lome - Togo

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <surewaytradinginc@gmail.com>

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <tonmatogo6@gmail.com>
Reply-To: tonymanssa12@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020
Subject: Hello

My Dear,

I am Barrister Tony Manssa attorney at Law, I am seeking your confidence to apply for the deposit claim inheritance fund of my late client a nationality of your country, who lived here in Lome, Republic of Togo for many years until he unfortunately died with his entire family in auto crash, he bear the same surname with you.I have searched for his family relatives to repatriate his estate, but to be unsuccessful. Hence my contact to you is for you to stand as the heir apparent (Next of Kin) to receive his estate valued at US$4,500,000.00 which he deposited in a bank before his death. Could you be able to receive the above sum into your bank account?

Best Regards
Barrister Tony Manssa
Principal Attorney.
Lome – Togo

Tariel

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020
Subject: Dear -More Details

Dear
Thanks for your reply. I wonder why this proposal sounds unbelievable to you. Does it mean that you don’t know that in the finance sector (banks), chances or opportunities like this are common and not hard, because people put their funds in banks and some of these accounts are confidentially operated, therefore, when such people dead what do you think that happens to these fund when nobody comes for their claims? Therefore, it shouldn’t look or sounds unbelievable to you because it is normal everywhere in the world. Well, this is one of the numerous good avenues money is made within and among the officers of the banks, if no one comes for the claim as the next of kin to the late depositor. As a personal Lawyer to my late client Eng. M. A. ..., I was monitoring the bank since the death of my client to know exactly when the bank will call of a release of this fund to the late depositor family, I did not operate or manage my late client’s account but I was his personal attorney so was privy to his transaction with the bank. I m’ give you 100% guarantee/assurance that the fund will be transferred to your account by the holding institution (BANK) here after a successful claim has been made. There is no risk to this transaction as I will provide all the required legal documents by law for a beneficiary claim. For the legal ramifications, be rest assured on that, this is my operational field, for I do know all the loop holes involved and will handle them with great professionalism legally. I will provide all the necessary legal documents that will back you up as the Bone fide beneficiary of my late client fund. Therefore, I request you to send the below information to me now, so that I will be able to prepare the application letter for you which you will send to the bank for their confirmation and approval in your favor for the transfer of the fund to your bank account. I am waiting for your reply.

Plutonium

Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020
Subject: Dear -More Details

Thanks for your reply. From what media or gazette that you find out that Togo is an extremely under developing banking sector? From where do you overcome that Togo is a country of political instability? I can understand that you don’t know Togo very well, because if you do, you can’t say such to this republic. In case if you don’t know, Togo republic is one of the safest and peaceful nations in Africa, one of the best tourist attractions in Africa. Please make your inquiry about Togo. Due to the tourist attraction, foreigners come and live in Togo for years, establish their companies, because of the safety and peace in this country, so you want to let me know that those foreigners that work and establish their companies here in Togo, don’t have a bank account in Togo? So they are foolish by opening and operating a bank account in Togo where they live and pay Government taxes? Do you know that foreigners control most things here in Togo, even our international seaport are control by china in case if you don’t know, so I will not take it from you, if you said that Togo is under developing bank sector, it is a big mistake, unless if you are not interested to work and assist me, I will then look for another person whom I will present to the bank to complete this business with the bank. I am waiting for your reply.