Barrister Uwahm Onuh/ Onuh Uwahm

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <karaluc29@gmail.com>
Reply-To: uwah227@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020
Subject: Dear friend,

Dear friend,

Am Barrister Uwahm i am writing you this mail in respect of my late client that late in client died on motor accident whose relatives I cannot get in touch with because he did not put down any WILL and he came to this country when he was a little child.

I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push my client’s funds into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance and the amount involved is $13.580 million deposited with the bank security department for safe keeping.

He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. Fortunately, both of you have the same son name so it will be very easy to make you become his official next of kin.

If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Uwahm Onuh

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Uwah227@hotmail.com>
Subject: Dear friend,
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020

Please, less I forget, you must understand that this is a financial deal and at such, it must be kept very confidential. I hope you will adhere strictly to this and let it be on oath solely taken between you and I until this business is consummated and the fund transferred into the bank account you shall nominate later for the purpose. Please as you reply, let me have the following information which I will use to draft a claim application letter for your endorsement and onward submission to the bank where the fund is deposited, and also for documentations of the probate processes if you ankmake up your mind to co-operate with me for our mutual benefit.

Therefore, I will not fail to inform you that on smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 50% of the total sum as gratification, while 50% will be for me. So if you are interested to proceed with me fill the bellow information and send it back to me urgently to enable me secure your inheritance claiming application which you will use in contacting the holding bank officially.

The information’s are:
1. your full names...........................
2. Your date of birth........................
3. Your contact address............. ….
4. Your telephone numbers.......................
5. Your Occupation: ..........................
6. Your Country..........................

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,
Barrister Onuh Uwah.

Nikola

Also he can be Onuh Uwham. ;)

Return-Path: <60meyou60@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020
Subject:

Dear friend, I am Barrister Onuh Uwham. I need your assistance over a claiming the deposit that was left behind by my late client who died in the year 21/04/2009 on an auto crash, the huge amount of money is about to be confiscated by the holding bank. I wish to present you as the next of kin to the bank, I expect your urgent response indicating your full interest by contacting me urgently for more detail about it and advice on how to proceed with it.

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <barr.onuh2019@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <1957608444.120121.1580975341057@mail.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020
Subject: Read Carefully And Get Back To Me

Thanks for your prompt response to my e-mailed message. With every good intention for our own mutual benefit, i give you more details/information regarding the transaction. I am a Togolese and it is obvious that, you may not be bloodily related to the late deceased client that is why at this juncture it has come to be very necessary I educate you a bit on the procedure of fund claim/next of kinship claim as it is attainable in the Banking policy and Globally at large.

As you may know, Next of Kinship is not limited to relation of the deceased, nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he/she wishes to make his WILL to (Beneficiary) either formally by write up, Or informally by secret disclosure to beneficiary be Him/her business partner, relation, kinsmen, friends or well-wishers whereas the deceased did not mention anybody as the next of Kin as in this case.

Then whoever that comes up with concrete information as contained in his account establishment File/Record is assumed to be the Next Of Kin automatically, because you wouldn't have any knowledge of these secret Information of the deceased if you are not his next of kin or close to him either by relationship or friendship as in private disclosure.

Therefore by virtue of the above stated, you can claim to be the Next of Kin to my late client without stress coupled with my full involvement as a Legal practitioner and personal attorney to the deceased in question, having in my possession all necessary information/documentations that might be needed for such claims by the transferring institution.

With hope i have explained this issue to your own satisfaction. Therefore, I only need your honest co-operation and assistance to actualize the dream. I shall be aliasing with you on what to do and how we will make this business a success.

The transaction shall last for about 12 working days to materialize, depending on your ability to give it your due attention. The amount in question is US$13,580,000,00 and would be shared amicably between us on agreed conditions 50/50 as soon as the fund hits your bank account. You will take care of the half of the expenses so bear that it in mind. It will please me so much if you will accord this business your esteemed attention as this money could only be transferred on claim by a foreigner with or without identical surname but it is good news that both of you have the same surnames and also comes from the same country which will make it so easy for you to claim the funds.

Please, less I forget, you must understand that this is a FINANCIAL DEAL and at such, it must be kept very confidential. I hope you will adhere strictly to this and let it be on oath solely taken between you and I until this business is consummated and the fund transferred into the bank account you shall nominate later for the purpose.

So as you reply, i will advise you to forward the following information below to me to enable me use it to submit an official application to the bank for the claim on your behalf and also for documentations of the probate processes if you make up your mind to co-operate with me for our mutual benefit.

Note also that tendering of this claim application to the Bank signals the official commencement of the claim proper. Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% legitimate and must be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and i from any breach of the law now or in future. So if you are interested, fill the bellow information’s and send to me to enable me prepare your claiming application OK.

The information is:
1. Your full names:
a) First Name......................... ..
b) Last Name.......................
2. Your date of birth........................
3. Your full contact address.......... (Home and office)
4. Your private telephone numbers.......................
5. Marital status.......................
6. Occupation.................. ........
7. Country of Origin.....................

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,Barrister Onuh Uwahm

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020
Subject: Thank you and remain blessed.

I have absolute confidence in you and believe in the God Almighty which I worship, that you will be nice to me. Based on that belief in you, this is why I have the mind to use you as the beneficiary of this money without any doubt, even as you are a stranger to me. I know that business is full of risk. In actual business transaction, there must be risk. There is one English saying that says "No risk, no venture and no success.

Anyway, the medium of our contact is what has given the cause for your efforts. I understand we are living in a very wicked world where there are a lot of faceless and masked people using the availability of the Internet to ruin others. Yet so many people have met their fortunes through internet too. I pray that God opens your eyes to see the legality and reality of this transaction but i only want you to realize that sometimes people do fall aside of divine grace due to being skeptic of the truth.

God in heaven knows that i am of good intentions and faith in contacting you for this. I equally pray that the almighty God should give us the wisdom and knowledge to differentiate the good from the bad intentions.

I don't want anything that will stain or dent my already gained image, I am not in any way trying to implicate you into anything that is illegal or cheat stuff, Though i am not in any way blaming you out rightly but i only want you to realize that sometimes we can miss God's blessing coming our way due to unnecessary doubt.

I am not a hidden figure in my country, most of my embassies throughout the world know about my person. I am from a royal family. My name is Mr. Onuh Uwahm, a humanitarian and also a human right activist lawyer. Known all over my country for my confrontational stance with the Government while protesting for abuse on the rule of law and the right of the common man in the street.

I am always very vocal to my government's unviable projects and policies that tend to undermine the interest of the tax payer and the common man. Most of my constructive criticism against the government has always led to my arbitrary arrests and detention. Of which the press and the masses used to march to the streets in protest against my arbitrary arrest. My embassy everywhere will only tell you that I am a stubborn lawyer and very confrontational and nothing else.

If this transaction is risky or doubtful i will not be a part of it because i cannot get involved into something that will rubbish my personality and my families hard earned name in just a twinkle of an eye. I take my time in whatever I do because my government is seriously monitoring my activities, looking for a way to implicate me, so under such circumstances I cannot be foolish to sell myself away to them by getting involved in a transaction that I am not too sure of it.

Due to the diseased respect to me and his kindness towards my family and mankind generally, there is no how i will sit down here and watch his fund go to drain, to wolves. This is why i took it up myself to make sure that the fund is inherited than the bank converting it. I have finally successfully in my inquiring.

I am too old and advanced as a human right activist to deceive one nor advice one wrongly as long as I live.

Thank you and remain blessed.

Return-Path: <onuhuwahm2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020
Subject:

Hello, I sent you mail previously , did you receive it? I am Mr. Onuh Uwahm. There is something I would like to discuss with you concerning my late client with smillar surname with you. Please acknowledge this message and get back to me urgently.

Quark

Staff member
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020
Subject: Dear friend

Dear friend

I have received your reply mail. Please I want you to read this mail with concentration so that you will properly understand me. My name is (Onuh Uwahm). Let me give you an illustration of the information I want to pass across to you. If an individual opens an account in a bank without the knowledge of his family maybe for reasons best known to him obviously it will be him alone that knows he has money in such a bank. If accidentally that person dies, what do you think will happen to the money? Obviously it will be there in the bank for as long as nobody comes to claim it. This is because nobody will come to claim such funds as the depositor's beneficiary or next of kin.

I appeal to you to assist me in this business transaction regarding the funds deposited by my late client, which amounts to ($13,580,000, 00 million dollars) the deceased deposited this amount with the Bank in 2010 before his untimely Death. He had suffered from heart disease before he died in the year 2014. The filing and recording department of the Bank have tried to contact his relatives but no fruitful information about the relatives which was why they contact me as his personal attorney to present someone to inherit this fund which was why I contacted you to assist me with hope you will not let me down and or the fact that you have the same surname with the late deceased.

Presently this account is dormant because it is unclaimed. Now, as his personal attorney, the bank issued legal notification to present a foreigner with the deceased surname to place a claim on this fund which was why I contacted you since you bear the same last name with him. I want you to know that all the required documents to legally backup this claim can be provided by me as his personal lawyer. I will stand in for you if the bank requires you to come in person that is if you do not wish to come.

Therefore we will be successful to claim the fund with your name as soon as you are willing to comply and take the offer of 50% of the total amount after the claim and transfer of the fund into your designated account. Most importantly, it will be very wise of you, if you keep this transaction strictly and exclusively to yourself, in the interim and see that you do not start discussing or talking about it with anybody until we receive this money.

Have no fear or worries as all documents needed before the Bank can approve you as the beneficiary will be provided by me. I will send the documents to you upon request by the Bank so that you can send the document to the Bank. This transaction does not require any type of delay because the Bank will close the account after three months and this is why we need to work toward this claim immediately and claim the fund within 10 Bank working days.

The transaction can practically be concluded within 8 to 10 working days if you can adhere to my advice and to speed up actions on your own part too. Please I need you to reply to me and inform me if you accept the sharing terms of 50/50. If you are interested kindly provide me with the following data to enable me prepare your claiming application which you will use in contacting the holding bank officially.

(1) First name
(2) Middle name if any
(3) Surname
(4) Occupation
(5) Age.
(6) Country of origin
(7) Mobile phone number

I hope to hear from you soon with the above information that is if you are interested and willing to assist me then I will give you a code that you will send to the bank to enable this transaction to commence officially.

Regards,
Barrister Onuh Uwahm

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <barr.onuh11960@outlook.com>
Subject: hi
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020

Dear Friend, I am Barrister Onuh Uwahm,i have a lucrative business proposal for you worth $13,580,000,00 million left behind by my late I wish to present you as the deceased closest relative for the claimant of the estate fund contact me urgently for more details

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020
Subject: Thank you and remain blessed.

I have absolute confidence in you and believe in the God Almighty which I worship, that you will be nice to me. Based on that belief in you, this is why I have the mind to use you as the beneficiary of this money without any doubt, even as you are a stranger to me. I know that business is full of risk. In actual business transactions, there must be risk. There is one English saying that says "No risk, no venture and no success.

Anyway, the medium of our contact is what has given the cause for your efforts. I understand we are living in a very wicked world where there are a lot of faceless and masked people using the availability of the Internet to ruin others. Yet so many people have met their fortunes through the internet too. I pray that God opens your eyes to see the legality and reality of this transaction but I only want you to realize that sometimes people do fall aside of divine grace due to being skeptic of the truth.

God in heaven knows that I am of good intentions and faith in contacting you for this. I equally pray that the almighty God should give us the wisdom and knowledge to differentiate the good from the bad intentions.

I don't want anything that will stain or dent my already gained image, I am not in any way trying to implicate you into anything that is illegal or cheat stuff, Though i am not in any way blaming you out rightly but i only want you to realize that sometimes we can miss God's blessing coming our way due to unnecessary doubt.

I am not a hidden figure in my country, most of my embassies throughout the world know about my person. I am from a royal family. My name is Mr. Onuh Uwahm, a humanitarian and also a human rights activist lawyer. Known all over my country for my confrontational stance with the Government while protesting for abuse of the rule of law and the rights of the common man in the street.

I am always very vocal to my government's unviable projects and policies that tend to undermine the interest of the taxpayer and the common man. Most of my constructive criticism against the government has always led to my arbitrary arrests and detention. Of which the press and the masses used to march to the streets in protest against my arbitrary arrest.

If this transaction is risky or doubtful I will not be a part of it because I cannot get involved into something that will rubbish my personality and my family's hard earned name in just a twinkle of an eye. I take my time in whatever I do because my government is seriously monitoring my activities, looking for a way to implicate me, so under such circumstances I cannot be foolish to sell myself away to them by getting involved in a transaction that I am not too sure of it.

Due to the diseased respect to me and his kindness towards my family and mankind generally, there is no way I will sit down here and watch his fund go to drain, to wolves. This is why I took it up myself to make sure that the fund is inherited rather than the bank converting it. I have finally succeeded in my inquiring.

I am too old and advanced as a human right activist to deceive one nor advise one wrongly as long as I live.

Thank you and remain blessed.

Maya

Ninja
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020
Subject: Contact CONTINENTAL PRIVATESECURITY BANK PLC.

Thanks for your email received,

I have absolute confidence in you before contacting you and believe in the God Almighty which I worship, that you will be nice to me. Based on that belief in you, this is why I have the mind to use you as the beneficiary of this inheritance without any doubt, even as you are a stranger to me. I know that business is full of risk. In actual business transactions, there must be risk. There is one English saying that says "No risk, no venture and no success.

For the bank to recognize you as the deceased next of kin, you have to contact the bank by contacting the holding bank coordinator in charge of online/ telegraphic transfers by sending this deceased inheritance file code (117500/DU).

Send this code to the online programmer/manager to gain access and communication with the bank in respect to the transaction immediately.

Write to the bank now, send the code to the bank tell the bank that you were directed by barrister Onuh Uwahm concerning the inheritance that was left behind by the deceased.

Send this code (117500/DU) and your full name, country and phone number to this online email address (continentalprivateplc@outlook.com)

Contact the finance firm that will help you to seek for the release of the fund from (Continental Private Security Bank) where the fund is deposited. Note that the finance firm will work on your behalf for the release of the fund. Contact them and let me know when they respond back to you.

Bank contact:
CONTINENTAL PRIVATE SECURITY BANK PLC.
Contact person: Dr. Vitalis Dyson. MD
Address: 7701 W Ustick Rd #55, Boise, ID 83704, USA
Phone: +1(347) 669-1616
Email: continentalprivateplc@outlook.com