Bede Chibuzo, another scammer needs work

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From BEDE CHIBUZO
Return-Path: <chibuzo123456@gmail.com>
Received: from 209.85.217.33 (EHLO mail-gx0-f33.google.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008
Subject: MY NAME IS BEDE

DEAR BROTHER,

MY NAME IS BEDE.I AM FROM IYISHI,IMO STATE.I AM RESIDING IN INDIA.WE DO OFFSHORE AND ONSHORE MUGU JOBS HERE. WE ALSO GIVE BANK ACCOUNT TO RECEIEVE MONEY FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.

HOWEVER, I KNOW IS VERY DIFFICULT TO TRUST SOMEBODY YOU DONT KNOW OR SEEN BEFORE. BUT I AM JUST ONLY ASKING TO GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE WHO I AM TO YOU.THERE IS NO HARM IN TRIAL. HOW RE YOU? HOPE FINE.CONTACT ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL: [prince_henry_0x2@yahoo.com.au]

THANK YOU AND REMAIN BLESSED

MR BEDE
+919958708792

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
BEDE CHIBUZO Scammer

BEDE CHIBUZO , An IGBO name meaning "God comes first" and yet this crook is a scammer!
I wonder if his mother and father who gave him this good name know how badly he has turned out?
They would surely be ashamed to call him their son?

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Bede Chibuzo

Maybe Bede Chibuzo's parents know how to google search. Maybe they will. Maybe they will find out what Bede Chibuzo has been up to. I'm sure the parents of anyone named Bede Chibuzo would be. NOT!

Spidey

Ninja
Bede Chibuzo

Wait a minute. How do you know Bede Chibuzo has parents? Maybe he was some kind of genetic mutant experiment? Maybe his parents were goats? Or pond scum? Let's take a minute and think about where Bede Chibuzo came from.

Top Gun

Ninja
Bede Chibuzo

YAY, Spidey could have good point there!
Low life creatures like Bede Chibuzo
may not be descended from actual humans?

As far as Bede Chibuzo is concerned I am leaning towards the goat ancestors!

I am sure that anyone who knows Bede Chibuzo would agree that he is subhuman, as are all the yahoo boi scammers!

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Bede Chibuzo

Please people, do not start the goat jokes. You know Kat hates those. And speculation upon the parentage of Bede Chibuzo is pointless. I think he's probably one of the alien lifeforms like in M.I.B.

Bede Chibuzo

Is zis another little boi? He certainly is alien to compassion and caring! as he is a stupid scammer who cannot do decent work but must cheat and lie to eke out his miserable existence OUI?

Lone Wolf

Bede Chibuzo

Bede Chibuzo, Another loser shows up! I think the search engines will find him and make him 'infamous" very soon!

Bede Chibuzo, All the people who know you, will now find out that you are a loser in life and scammer scum!
You will be seen as a common thief and a creature of pity, to be laughed at, as this is what scammers deserve!

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Bede Chibuzo

OK, yes, Bede Chibuzo is a loser. Yes he's famous. But thank you for not making any more goat comments. That is really unfair to the goats. Bede Chibuzo wants work and here we are making fun of him not to mention making him a public figure and known scammer.