Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
The same as Chris Williams

Return-Path: <fundspaymentdept@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020
Subject: This is diplomat Ben Johnson Cole, from London Clearing House-LCH

Attn: Consignee,

Greetings to you sir, this is diplomat Ben Johnson Cole, from the London Clearing House-LCH, Claims Dept. Recently we received a directive from the office of the British Prime-Minister, ordering this organization to remit all the overdue Contract sum payment withheld over the years, which includes all Contractors, inheritance packages, Fund Ownership and Compensations, whose funds have been withheld long ago, and on that note, i was mandated as a delivery agents from the London Clearing House-Lch, to deliver your Consignment boxes to you, worth sum of US$10.5 M dollars. I am presently at the JFK International Airport, NY 11430. Kindly re-confirm your full details to me now: That's your full Names, address, Phone#, Occupation, and means of identification, in order to enable me ascertain your personality and to ensure that you're the rightful Ownership of this consignment boxes I'm conveying to you. Upon receipt and confirmation of your details as directed, i will finalize the handling clearance process with the airport authorities, and proceed immediately to your address with your 2 boxes. Kindly get back to me as soon as you can.

Regards,
Agents: Ben Johnson Cole,
Jfk Int'l Airport, NY 11430

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020
Subject: Dear:

Sir, i have deposited your funds consignment boxes in the bank as mandated by the US-relevant authorities. Now I'm on my way back home. I will contact you as soon as i get home.

Regards,
Mr. Ben Johnson Cole

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020>
Subject: Dear:

Dear:

Good day sir, and how was your weekend sir? I just arrived yesterday and i write to inform you here that i got your email, and be inform that you will receive your funds payment through wire transfer platform. Your funds will be transferred to you direct into your bank account as soon as you provide us with your bank details. The finance company will handle the processing effectively, and your transfer will be guided and monitored by this office as your transfer payment commences accordingly. So we advise you here to kindly forward your bank details for the immediate commencement of your funds wire transfer payment to your asap.

Regards,
Mr. Ben Johnson Cole