Ben Morgan, Hall Inc.

connetteski

PLEASE ADVICE. MANY THANKS.

THESE ARE THE EMAILS I RECEIVED AFTER I HAVE GIVEN MORE THAN £20,000
TO THEM. I AM SCARED WHAT LIES AHEAD. PLEASE ADVICE. MANY THANKS.

EMAIL DATED: 17 Sept '07
YOU KNOW WE ARE DIPLOMATS FROM THE BEGINING OF THIS TRANSACTION
AND OUR OFFICE IS NEVER A PROBLEM TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN HERE
ONCE TO REPRESENT YOUR COMPANY.
HOWEVER, FOR THE PURPOSE OF CLEANNING THE FUNDS WITH THE ALREADY PURCHASED CHEMICAL
AND OUR SAFE DELIVERY TO YOU THIS TIME, YOU ARE ADVICE
TO SEND THE PAYMENT OF 1000 POUNDS TO THE DIPLOMATS IN UNITED KINGDOM
WHERE IT IS NEEDED NOW FOR THE DELIVERY SETUP PLANS AS I EARLIER INFORMED YOU ,
BASE ON OUR MANAGEMENT DECISION FOR A PERFECT DELIVERY

SEND IT TO:
NAME OF RECIEVER :BRANDON SHEARER
ADDRESS: 297 Coventry Road
Sheldon London
DH1 5FJ

You are advice therefore to send it between today and 10:00
AM european time on wenesday 19th of september and please for your
information send to us your present home address and
personal telephone number along with the western union
information with which you send the 1000 pounds .
You shall be duely inform with the next process and when you are going
to recieve the fund hence our asigned diplomats are already working out
its modalities.
Thanks and congratulations in compliance
Mr. Ben Morgan

EMAIL DATED: 18 Sept '07
WITH REFERENCE TO OUR PREVIOUSE EMAIL TO YOU AND YOUR COMPANY , HALL INCORPORATED BOARD OF DIRECTORS MAY FACE A CHALLENGE WITH THE EUROPEAN UNION(EU) AND BRITISH HIGH COMISSION(BHC) THERE IN UNITED KINGDOM IF YOUR PAYMENT IS NOT CONFIRMED, MAKE TO THE APPRIOPRIATE NAME OR VOID SPECIFIED TIME 10:00 AM 19TH SEPTEMBER 2007 .
ON THE 19TH OF SEPTEMBER AS ABOUT 12:00 PM HERE IN AMSTERDAM THE REPORT WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE EXTERNAL AUDITORS WITH OUR BEST DEFENSIVE REPORT THAT MAY EXPOSE YOU AND YOUR COMPANY BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR INTEROGATION ON CASES AS THE LAW MAY DESCRIBE IT WITH( EU AND BHC)
NOTE THIS IS NOT AN AVENUE FOR YOU TO BLAME LULA SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY OF LAPSES IN NEAR FUTURE HENCE YOU WHERE INFORM EARLIER ENOUGH TO PLAY OUR DIPLOMATIC ROLE GUIDIANCE IN BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS AS DIPLOMATS
THANKS AND WISH YOU WELL
MR BEN MORGAN
FOR LULA SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY AMSTERDAM.
NOTE FURTHER:
FOR THE PURPOSE OF SECURITY MEASURES , YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION DIRECT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ,WITH PRESENT HOME ADDRESS , PHONE NUMBER AS REQUIRED . DO NOT MAKE ANY CALL AND WHEN I CALL YOU YOU WILL HERE ME SAY LULA SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY AMSTERDAM MAY I SPEAK TO MISS CONNETTE? THEN YOU WILL KNOW ITS ME OK .
DO NOT CALL ME , I WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS I HAVE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION CONFIRMED .

EMAIL DATED: 24 Sept '07
HERE IS AN UPDATE AND INFORMATION
YOU ARE ADVICE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS INFORMATION .
WE ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE NOT GIVEN YOUR HOME ADDRESS IN UNITED KINGDOM TO THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION BUT WE DO NOT HOPE TO GIVE OUT YOUR INFORMATION ,SEND OUR BALANCE OF 1000 BP AND1,500.00 BP AS BRIBE TO THE SECERTARY WHO IS PRESENTLY IN CUSTODIAN OF YOUR FILE FOR INVESTIGATION TO DELET YOUR NAME AMONG THOSE TAHT WILL BE ARRESTED FOR INVESTIGATION IN FINANCIAL EMBEZLEMENT UNITED KINDOM UNIT AS THEY GOT THE TRACE YOUR FUND, SINCE ITS ORIGIN IS LONDON ACCORDING TO YOUR CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT REF. WITH US .WHEN THE AUDITORS CAME, WE DECALRED .THIS WILL WARRANT YOU TO STAND, AND STATE HOW YOU GOT THE MONEY? "USD$27,000,000.00".
HOW EVER, WHEN YOU ARE CONVINCED THAT MY OPTION FOR YOU IS BEST AS A DIPLOMATS WHO HAVE ALWAYS STAND TO PROTECT YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU DO NOT SHOW APPRECIATIONS, DID MY BEST TO GIVE YOU THIS INFORMATION AND I HOPE YOU HELP YOURSELF.
GO AHEAD DO ALL YOU CAN AND SEND THE MONEY TO THEM IMMEDIATLY WITH THE ADDRESS ABOVE . A SEMILLAR CASE OF A PHILIPPINE MAN WHO WAS FOUND WITH 18MILLIOIN DOLLARS CASH AS YOURS ,DEPOSITED IN GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN AMSTRERDAM LEAD HIM TO DETENTION TILL NOW AWAIATING COURT TRIAL FOR MONEY LUNDRY AND RELATED OFFENCE. THOUGH WE HAVE NOT HAND OVER YOUR INFORMATION TO THEM YET AND THEY DO NOT KNOW IF CURRENTLY BASE IN UNITED KINGDOM RATHER , BUT I KNOW AND MY COMPANY DIPLOMATS KNOWS YOU AND CAN LOCATE YOU ANYTIME. JUST COMPLY WITH THEM AND BE FREE FROM THIS GOVERNMENTAL CASE AND YOUR FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU LEGALLY ,
YOURS SINCERELY
BEN MORGAN(PHD)
NB:\
SEND ME THE INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THEM AND CALL THE SECRETARY OFFICE LINE IN UK +447045740924 AND REQUEST TO SPEAK WITH SECRETARY N.MARINE AND TELL HIM YOU ARE CALLING TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT TO :

NAME-----BRANDON SHEARER
ADD:
3 SAM BARTRAM CLOSE ,
CHARLTON LONDON, SE78BB ,

SENT ON BEHALF OF HALL INCORPORATED ......
THIS MUST BE AFTER YOU SEND THE MONEY AND THE DETAILS TO ME BY EMAIL.

ADVICE AND WARNING, I DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO REASON IT, MAKE THIS PAYMENT OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE PICKED UP .HOPE YOU HAVE A LISTENING NEAR