Benjamin Joseph Pierce, in Scotland

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <joseph_pierce62@yahoo.com>
Received: from 82.128.81.81, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
X-Mail-from: [joseph_pierce62@yahoo.com]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011
From: pierce international import ex <joseph_pierce62@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: pierce international import ex <joseph_piece62@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi

Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Aberdeen, Scotland and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on the next available flight. Below are the details on how you can get the funds to me.

You can have the funds sent via Western Union? Western Union is the most convenient means for me to receive funds at this time.
Below are the details on how you can get the funds to me.
Receiver's name: BENJAMIN JOSEPH PIERCE.
Receiver's Address: 635 George Street
Aberdeen, AB25 3XU
UK.
Amount: $2500

You can use the above information's details to get the funds to me. You can reach me via email or on Blue Island hotel front desk phone, the numbers are,+447031804805 or +447031804806.
I await your response....

Joseph.
BENJAMIN JOSEPH PIERCE
PIERCE INTERNATIONAL IMPORT EXPORT