Beom Suk Kim, Dongkuk Refractories & Steel, Korea

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Dear Counsel,
I am sending this email as a mutual introduction (potential representation). Mr beom suk kim is the manager and owner of ,Dongkuk Refractories & Steel CO Mr kim entity is a steels &chemicals trading company in Kimhae, korea. Dongkuk Refractories & Steel CO. has a claim against an American company for a breach of contract. I can not handle this matter at this time because I will be going for a surgery operation.

I have represented this company in a different matter, in the past. This matter is in your jurisdiction/region; that is why am referring him to you, and I do not require a referral fee. Please contact .Dongkuk Refractories & Steel CO Ltd. if you are interested in representing him/his company. Below his is contact information as follows:

Beom Suk Kim
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel CO
411-1, Woogye-Ri Sangdong-Myeon
Kimhae, Gyeongsangnam-Do, 621-812
South Korea
Email:[beomsukkim@dkrefcokorea.asia]
[beomsukkim@yahoo.com]
Phone: (+852)-2877-97722
Fax: +82-51-5584058

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
@ any attorneys, lawyers, barristers or solicitors who may read this....

May I direct your attention to the thread at http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=18727. And quoting therefrom:
Further, I would draw your attention to "Why representative emails are fake at: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=3631, and quoting in part from that:
Services are available in banks precisely to facilitate international commerce. This includes things like letters of credit etc..... The various instruments that banks have developed to assist businesses are to make the transfer of funds quick and fast. A company does not need you to do this for them.
Similarly, a real company would not need you, an attorney, lawyer, barrister or solicitor to collect money for them. If they actually got themselves into a business situation like this then they don't know how to do international business. Please delete the email and do not respond to these people. They are not a real company. They are criminals.

lizzytish

Ninja
The emails they are using to catch the attorneys.

Dear Counsel,
I am sending this email as a mutual introduction (potential representation). Mr beom suk kim is the manager and owner of ,Dongkuk Refractories & Steel CO Mr kim entity is a steels &chemicals trading company in Kimhae, korea. Dongkuk Refractories & Steel CO. has a claim against an American company for a breach of contract. I can not handle this matter at this time because I will be going for a surgery operation.
I have represented this company in a different matter, in the past. This matter is in your jurisdiction/region; that is why am referring him to you, and I do not require a referral fee. Please contact .Dongkuk Refractories & Steel CO Ltd. if you are interested in representing him/his company. Below his is contact information as follows:
Beom Suk Kim
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel CO
411-1, Woogye-Ri Sangdong-Myeon
Kimhae, Gyeongsangnam-Do, 621-812
South Korea
Email: [beomsukkim@dkrefcokorea.asia]
[beomsukkim@yahoo.com]
Phone: (+852)-2877-97722
Fax: +82-51-5584058

Sincerely,
robert wilson, esq
520west sixth street
van nuys,ca 90014
[robertwilsonwlsr@aol.com]
IMPORTANT: This email originates from a law firm. The information contained in this message is confidential and subject to various privileges and other
legal protections.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you should take appropriate action to prevent any harm that may arise due to the improper release or dissemination of the information contained herein. You should destroy this message and notify the sender.
Please contact the sender if you have any questions

Attorneys I just came across the bogus phone number they are having you call and enter the check information.

1-888-349-7747

Is a bogus citibank number, call Citibank themselves, type in a search for Citibank, NA and call the 800 number on the site.

The above number is BOGUS.